What's you think about automatic trading in crypto market - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chrislynn

What's you think about automatic trading in crypto market

The advantage of a trading bot is that it is able to constantly monitor the market and this is how they make decisions, so there is less human error. Also trades happen a lot faster than human trades. However, there is a common occurrence that bots do make large mistakes in some cases that offer major losses. In the past, i have used two bots and both results in large losses.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

its can be useful because with them you dont have to focus and check market all the time if price touch your target or stop loss the bot will make the trade but you shouldn't trust it 100 percent and check it yourself too.

• +2 1

I have seen many platform giving automatic options for trading. And I believe that if the capital is low then you can go with automatic trading but if it is a huge money then go with self trading.

I think automatic trading is good and makes you comfortable trading but needs to program the bot for trading only for you for better results

THINK POSITIVE

There are many types of automatics trading, one of them is when you use a robot to do the trade on your place, this is for me is not recommended, there is other way named Limit Order means that your order will execute if your condition have been met.

Edited by tienda
  • +3 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 5/4/2020 at 1:01 AM, ETheHedgehog said:

i wouldn't trust a trading bot, unless it's very reputable which mostly has a very high fee, it's better to learn and trade yourself

Same here I will not put my trust in trading not because we don't know if it will never encounter some bugs that may lead for us to lost our money into it. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 5/3/2020 at 4:11 PM, chrislynn said:

Many people want to earn safely now crypto market exchanges and some individuals and some organizations gaves us option of bot trading it means when we paid them some fee for monthly or annual based they. Then they gaves us a robot which trade with our investment which are we have in exchange such as binance exchange or any other exchange. Is this beneficial for investors or trader.

I have never tried one of these robots but one of my friends tried them and told me that there is not much Benefit in using them so he did not advise me to use trading robots.

On 5/5/2020 at 3:51 AM, Zaino34 said:

I don t like to use this method of trading, and we may also lose a lot of money because of that. Therefore, I prefer to use the manual method instead of it because I can choose the best time to buy and sell.

l think also so that, it would be better, when l can decide to bull or sell. On the other hand it is just hard to rely on automatic trading, maybe as you above said we can lose our money. 

I don't like automated trading or by using bots and the best regular and manual trading is more profitable but somewhat tired and boring

• +1 1

Life is great and enjoy it

12 hours ago, Thekingcallme said:

I don't like automated trading or by using bots and the best regular and manual trading is more profitable but somewhat tired and boring

Bots fails at times I also prefer manual trade because I can have full control of my order I can sell at any time desired and can unsell to wait for the next order.

Expressly
 I do not trust these matters as the programmer of this bot or designer will be able to hack it and get data from it,
In addition, sometimes there are situations that require a different reaction or sudden events that require a permanent human element.

there are several bots, some also free for automatic trading but obviously there is no guarantee of gain and unfortunately they must all be set manually, all the variables desired by the user must be entered, there is nothing preset

physically trrading is more fulfilled than the bot trading.havung exchange witb our own investigation and systems will give us actually a goos fulfillment towards our Work.so I would consistently go for manual exchanging rather than bot exchanging

On 5/3/2020 at 5:08 PM, Badman001 said:

trading by bot I didn't think we receive profit by it always there is good if we create our own analysis and start our trading , or trying to make our own bot I will never recommend to buy paid bot .

Trading with bots you need to be very patients, because when the bot start to trade you'll be the witness of the profit and loss that's will be happened, so when you see loses or small profits that's generated, you must get greedy to trade with high risk. 

I have never make use of trading bot before but from my own point of view trading bot will not be good enough to satisfy your need and for that reason I will suggest trading manually because it by that you can see and know the right time to trade out your coins for good profit.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Trading using this system might be good, though I don't have allot of idea about system of trading but learning about it makes it sound interesting.

I move away from it completely first because there are some developments in the market that need the human factor and secondly these robots or bots I do not trust may be exposed to penetration or be a means of theft and I completely avoid linking any application or program to the account that I am trading on.

This is useful sometimes, but human behavior remains better than the behavior of the robot, but perhaps it does not have much time, so it has to employ this service, and in my opinion, that's okay.

I don't know much about the automatic crypto training market, But I know this is a very profitable market. Many of my acquaintances have made a lot of money through training here.! I wish I could train here in the future. 

Well a person like who is still amateur in trading and making investment, would preferred doing it himself to master the processes involve first and when he/she is able to trade successfully making profits, then probably he might upgrade to using trading bot even just for the purpose of adding experience.