The price of cryptocurrencies - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Omar Ommeish

The price of cryptocurrencies

Yes, this is a good way for users of the Telegram, as many service bots have appeared, which compete in the advantages of calculating the prices of cryptocurrencies against Bitcoin or the dollar. There are also many websites that you can use for this purpose while browsing the internet like Investing.com website.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Thank you for this information. I really needed it, since it is a simpler and more useful way to know the value of crypto in real time and most importantly, very quickly.

It's really handy! This will help beginners and advanced users to see the price at any second. Very cool!

Yes, you have the right. You can know the price of any currency without entering the platforms. I am currently using the Coin Market Cap site without the need to enter the Telegram as well. It is a reliable site and gives you the price of the currency in addition to the platforms on it and it also gives you the price of the currency in each platform and thus you can determine the price difference between Platforms.

Cryptocurrency is currently a very popular currency.  Many people work on many online platforms to earn this currency.  They try many ways to earn crypto currency.  So the future generation that crypto currency will become very popular and every person will become dependent on crypto currency.  Because the future of cryptocurrency is bright and it is very easy to use and its value is much higher

I will try it although the telegram bot does not attract much attention to me, it can be seen that it can be functional, I use other platforms such as TabTrader and it works well for me, I also like to walk through the different exchanges and see the live price and the trade, of all ways this is a more expeditious way, thank you very much

It is always good to be up to date regarding the price of cryptocurrencies,  I loved your idea, thanks for sharing it with us i will start using it now!

Thanks for sharing this information. It is a good telegram's tool for being updated about cryptocurrencys prices. 

Thanks for the very useful information, because the crypto market is a market that does not sleep. It is active 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and does not shut down, so there can be nothing worse than going to sleep to wake up to find that there has been a massive movement or a sudden accident in the middle of the night and therefore a great opportunity to earn some money was lost.

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies received a lot of criticism during the last 9 years. It is not surprising that this criticism came from organizations that are threatened by the crypto revolution (banks, government, central banks, finance companies, etc.). Nevertheless, it is very surprising to hear criticism from economics schools, which oppose central banking and advocate free choice in currencies (such as the Austrian school of economics). Unlike the ordinary criticism (that Bitcoin is a scam, a bubble, etc.), which can easily be refuted, the criticism of part of the Austrian school economists is based on interesting arguments, which requires a different level of explanation. For example, it was claimed that Bitcoin should be worthless; otherwise, it contradicts Mises’ regression theorem. The object of the chapter is twofold: first to explain why the criticism is unfounded and second to analyze the origin of the value of Bitcoin and other cryptocoins from the perspective of the Austrian school of economics. In particular, it is explained that Bitcoin does not contradict the regression theorem for two reasons. First, the initial value estimation can be a random event, and second, the Bitcoin network (even now) has a nonmonetary value.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 5/3/2020 at 5:11 AM, Omar Ommeish said:

Many of us like to know the prices of cryptocurrencies without opening trading platforms, and this is a way for you to know the price through the Telegram program.

Just enter this bot and ask it for the price of any currency you want to know.

It is a very simple bot and I use it every day.

"If you Like my topic please Give Me a Reputation" ❤️

Capture.PNG

It is an interesting idea but, what would change or would it be different from the already recognized pages that exist today on this same topic? I don't know, although it doesn't hurt to be innovative

• +1 1

The price is always changing, due to the commercial movement of currencies (purchase, sale and more operations)  

There are pages, applications, bot (telegram) that tell you in real time the value of each one.

Coinmarketcap is one of the famous ones and even Yobit shows the current prices

Using the Telegram bot does help us when we want to know information about coin prices. But I don't like using bots, I prefer to open the trading platform directly from a smartphone because it's more practical. Maybe everyone will be different from me so it's up to you which one you like.

• +1 1

I usually use the yobit bot to check the price of Bitcoin in real time, but apparently this bot, which has presented accounts with more currencies to consult, between its available options, I think that from now on I will use both for specific occasions.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

15 hours ago, Blackmask011 said:

It is an interesting idea but, what would change or would it be different from the already recognized pages that exist today on this same topic? I don't know, although it doesn't hurt to be innovative

The new thing in this way is that you can know the price of the signs through a chat program, because most of the time I speak with my friends through this program and I can find out the prices immediately without opening any website.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Hello my friend, thank you for this useful information .. There are many sites that give you daily cryptocurrency prices, the most important of which is coinranking bot, but for me I prefer to use coinmarketcao, I find it more accurate for my country

I mean you can easily check the market value of the cryptocurrency in your preferred wallet and I like to use CoinMarketCap to check the cryptocurrency, rates and latest updates and some telegrams also have group

• +1 1

Hey mate!Thanks for sharing  this kind information.But you know the price of every cryptocoin or cryptocurrency get change by the daily basis.And also some coins rate get higher and some coins rate get lower.As if we say of bitcoin.So the price of bitcoin has now reached to 16 thousand dollars.So thats the price you have shared connot be the price of everyday.This is a market and this will change by the daily basis.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

there are numerous one-of-a-kind bots at the telegram that provide precise records approximately cryptocurrency costs as well as tracking whale movements

• +2 1

Thank you, my friend, for this great information!
Really, I needed something to enform me currency values in an easy and simple way
Constant research is cumbersome and boring

Even the yobit bot in the telegram too share the same information and the current market rates to all the users at least once a day, there are many other sevices that you can use in telegram.

Thank you my friend for sharing a very useful post. I think it is a very quick way to be updated with the price of Cryptocurrencies. More the people want to touch with the update of price of Cryptocurrencies. So using this bot, we can easily and quickly to be touch with the price of Cryptocurrencies. Thank you my friend. 

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Telegram is one of the best free messaging app. Telegram bots are really amazing. There are lots of telegram channel which helps us a lot. We can easily find cryptocurrency price and others information using them. Besides this telegram app so cool and it is really too much easy to use.

Thank you for this post. Everyone loves trading and investing and needs to know the prices of cryptocurrencies, especially since they are in constant fluctuation from day to day.