The price of cryptocurrencies - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Omar Ommeish

The price of cryptocurrencies

I think now there are many places where you can find a cryptocurrency prices, one of them is Google search, you need just to put a such coin vs other coin you get the price and then you can put any amount to get the result.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 6/7/2020 at 5:02 AM, Crypto123 said:

This is really nice, but I prefer to see the prices from the Coin Market Cap website as it is the easiest and fastest and the update is instant and it has many information and other features that I need and I do not think it is present in this bot.

The price of coin in the market cap is the most accurate and there are a lot of information that needs to be known that is why it is preferable to check the price there.

Well, i will respect for posting it here mate but if there's some topic which is coming from the telegram, I'm not interested with it because most of the people in telegram is scammer and I will prefer coingecko and blockfolio to check the prices of a coin.

On 5/3/2020 at 5:11 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

Many of us like to know the prices of cryptocurrencies without opening trading platforms, and this is a way for you to know the price through the Telegram program.

Just enter this bot and ask it for the price of any currency you want to know.

It is a very simple bot and I use it every day.

"If you Like my topic please Give Me a Reputation" ❤️

Capture.PNG

The price of BTC is no joke since it has the largest the value even it compared to compared to real currency like dollars, euros, etc. But another unit of cryptocurrency is satoshi which is named after the creator of cryptocurrency. 1 BTC is equal to 100 million satoshi and in our country is equal to 0.005 pesos and 1 BTC is equal to about half a million pesos.

Me too bro i am also using this bot and as i am always online at telegram i feel so easy to check the balance and also i use yobit exchange bot for market check of yobit exchange. And yes this type of bot are really helpful and easy to use.

• +1 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 6/7/2020 at 1:24 PM, Gooooku said:

Thanks for the information as we all know that price of coins are always fluctuating so we don't know at what time it will be increased or decreased so this will be very helpful for us to know the value of bitcoins either its increasing or decreasing

You're right buddy, using telegram communicating with other crypto enthusiasts is good but a bot in telegram is better so we can only use one platform to check the movement of Cryptocurrency.

• +3 1

On 5/3/2020 at 12:11 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

Many of us like to know the prices of cryptocurrencies without opening trading platforms, and this is a way for you to know the price through the Telegram program.

Capture.PNG

This idea is great and saves us more time. I will use this bot directly.

This bot depends on the prices on a particular platform or the total prices on other platforms?
Can you advise us to use bot useful for investment?

There are many different bots on the telegram that provide detailed information about cryptocurrency prices as well as monitoring whale movements

• +1 1

Life is great and enjoy it

I know about this bot , because I used it in past days . but now I used widgets on my Andorid and pc screen to see live price of any crypto currency . this bot is really working well and provide Market price of different different currencies .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Thanks for the information, but I don't think that it is way better than other ways of seeing the price of the bitcoin, I am using binance for almost 1 year and it is really good for observing the price of the cryptocurrency.

10 hours ago, Thekingcallme said:

There are many different bots on the telegram that provide detailed information about cryptocurrency prices as well as monitoring whale movements

Maybe i should try some bot that gives the current price of crypto since telegram is also another platform that we can communicate to other crypto enthusiasts, using the bot will save us more time and it is really convinient.

Cryptocurrency Prices across Indian exchanges. Coin Name (Code), BuyUcoin · LocalBitcoins · UNOCOIN. Bitcoin (BTC). - ...so you have done with us cryptocurrency price modulation to step by step variation to different country's. 

21 hours ago, Tine0313 said:

Maybe i should try some bot that gives the current price of crypto since telegram is also another platform that we can communicate to other crypto enthusiasts, using the bot will save us more time and it is really convinient.

Well, the yobit has a telegram chat bit which you can received the price of cryptocurrency per hour but i think the price given by this bit is not accurate for the real price because I'm also using blockfolio to see the prove of crypto coins such as bitcoin.

• +1 1

On 5/3/2020 at 2:11 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

Capture.PNG

Deer sir Via telegram chat its very easy to find the currency details ,which is digitally signed  as i see above u ask a question and bot gives u ans in a second know its so easy just done in seconds Its amazing 👌

When u posted this you forget to share the telegram link peoples hare to join and find value easily

Hey,, Don't Forget To Give me Ur ❤️ I keep it safe 👍

• +5 1

Subscibe to my CHANNEL

TECHNICAL MALIK TV

Screenshot_20200626-181340_crop_20_1593252836018_resize_56.jpg

20 minutes ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, the yobit has a telegram chat bit which you can received the price of cryptocurrency per hour but i think the price given by this bit is not accurate for the real price because I'm also using blockfolio to see the prove of crypto coins such as bitcoin.

I guess i need to use different kind of bot where provided the price of crypto. In my opinion we should use two or more bots, sites or app to keep tracking on the movement of Cryptocurrency especially to the bitcoin.

• +2 1

I appreciate your for sharing this kind of suggestion to us in checking the price of cryptocurrencies. With this kind of bot, we will save more time to check the updates of the current price of such cryptocurrencies. In my opinion, in checking the price of cryptocurrencies we should use two or more websites for more references. 

Thank you for the valuable information. Indeed, many find entering the platforms a complicated matter and taking a lot of time. This bot will speed up the matter much easier.

• +1 2

I think this is good to understand that the pricesses are always a key to what we are getting, and sometimes when we have such a kind of solution of telegraming the prices it can be good but I think other means are better than this one.

It's good idea to know about digital currencues, and I also use Google to find out the price of digital currencies and compare the quantity with other currencies with ease as well without any programs.

Thank you
There is also a whale bot from Binance that gives you instant price and changes without having to open the platform. 
Personally, this is very convenient, sometimes the internet speed may not be sufficient to load the page of the platform
We are satisfied with the price from the bot.

• +1 1

Well, this is one of the ways to make sure the currencies stay up late if you are far from the browser or laptop, but sometimes the speed of the internet is slow in some places so using the telegram bot is easier and faster, and there is also a bot for the Yopit platform that is used to calculate the price as it does not require Shaw update the price and the Internet with a normal speed .

• +1 1
  • +3 2

On 5/3/2020 at 3:11 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

Capture.PNG

Nice method you have share with us and i am pretty sure it Will be helpful for us to know instantly crypto currency price.. By the way,i have a advice for you to remove your signature that you have added in your profile because its mean you beg for like . But the system is if YOUR post useful then we give you react..so dont be like this           

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 5/3/2020 at 2:56 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

Capture.PNG

Yeah, this is very important tool if you have invest in cryptocurrency because we can trade them according to their price. So, sharing this information is very helpful.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Does it. make sense? I think the other way of knowing the price of cryptocurrency is better than this bot because you don't need to talk or use your voice, you only need to is your hand to type things you want to know.

• +1 1