The price of cryptocurrencies - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Omar Ommeish

The price of cryptocurrencies

Thanks for giving this update that's very good to see we can easily know any price of the currencies in real time because in many platforms the fluctuations of the rates are up and down you cannot see the real state of the currencies but from now now I can easily get the current price of any currency.

3 hours ago, kipara said:

I cannot use the telegram not to be looking for the cryptocurrencies price, because the telegram bot sometimes took too long to bring results, so I should use the googke search.

Not my friend, this is not true. Through this bot in the Telegram program, you can find out the prices of cryptocurrencies very quickly. Just send the name of the currency and you will receive the price directly.

• +2 1

Hi friend, sorry friend, but it’s easier for me to open an exchange on the second monitor and control the official prices for cryptocurrencies than to trust some bot in a telegram. Good luck

I used Google to search the price of bitcoin and to see the chart of Bitcoin price because Bitcoin price is very volatile. I never use any other app or bot to see the bitcoins price because i don't usually check on the price of it.

This bot is really very helpful for to watch coins price . We can easily know to price of different major coins very fast . I really like this telegram bot . This is very helpful post for me.

• -2 1

I never heard about this bot before, I get the price of currencies from within the blockchain wallet and I will check this bot Thank you

This is a very good idea as telegram bots are very reliable and often quick with their replies and almost always give verified and confirmed information.

• -1 1

As a trader it is important to us, to ve updated about the market and prices of crypto coins. And i think this is the best way of to be updated. Thanks bro for sharing this. 

• +3 1

It's a good one but we need to open the telegram ,My best way is to install application called Crypto Ticker Widget on your phone and they gives you many widget that you can add to your home screen and see the price ever time you open your phone 

I have been preferring Trust wallet to see the real time price of any cryptocurrencies including top ranked cryptocurrencies BTC,ETH, LTC etc. Your recommended telegram bot can also be the most useful to get updates about the real time prices of cryptocurrencies. 

• +5 1

This is great , you know many has been looking for ways to check prices of cryptocurrencies, so I think this will be best for them, but for me I have always been using Google to check out the price of any cryptocurrencies, and it has been serving me well.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thank you for sharing this bot with us. I do not use bots that i have to open in order to check the crypto price. Instead i have a browser extension in firefox that always displays the price of bitcoin at the top right of my screen, and if need be i can also add in other crypto prices to track as well and this value will change as the value changes. This way i do not have to open exchanges and i can monitor the price whilst busy with my work over the internet.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

This method is new to me, as I rely on Congecko to find out the price or through Google, but this Telegram robot is good, especially since it provides the price of any cryptocurrency we want to follow its price, moment by moment.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 5/3/2020 at 3:11 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

Many of us like to know the prices of cryptocurrencies without opening trading platforms, and this is a way for you to know the price through the Telegram program.

Just enter this bot and ask it for the price of any currency you want to know.

It is a very simple bot and I use it every day.

"If you Like my topic please Give Me a Reputation" ❤️

It's really a very good telegram bot.It will much comfortable for us if we don't need to visit any website to know price of different crypto currency.And this bot is exactly something for our need.I just want to ask you a question and that is about how many coin's price we will be able to know from it?Is it just the six as shown in picture or we can select coin as our wish?

Edited by Jami273

This telegram bot will definitely help a lot of knowing the prices of cryptocurrencies quickly and I recommend using it because I tried it and it is good

• -1 1

THINK POSITIVE

On 5/3/2020 at 5:11 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

Many of us like to know the prices of cryptocurrencies without opening trading platforms, and this is a way for you to know the price through the Telegram program.

Just enter this bot and ask it for the price of any currency you want to know.

It is a very simple bot and I use it every day.

"If you Like my topic please Give Me a Reputation" ❤️

Capture.PNG

Thank you for sharing this, I didn't use telegram but I can see it's really effective way to know the cryptocurrencies price. 

This is very helpful especially for those who are always checking the price. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

The main price of cryptocurrency is base on the volume of the that coin when listed on blockchain the buying and selling of that particular coins that is the demand and supply gives the movement of the price of the market explain what the price of a coin can be determined.

There are numerous ways you can check the price of crypto currency even at your wallet if you are connected. To the internet and you can simply Google it.

9 minutes ago, Treat1234 said:

There are numerous ways you can check the price of crypto currency even at your wallet if you are connected. To the internet and you can simply Google it.

You can Google it or you can check the prices of cryptocurrencies from any exchange site like Yobit platform as it stays updated with the latest prices.

On 5/5/2020 at 6:08 PM, Wilmer Garcia said:

Many grace for showing us this excellent tool had time looking for a bot to give me this information quickly and easily 

Just make sure that the bot gives information properly and legit source. 

Bot can make our work faster but not all the time it's 100% accurate. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Hum good to know there is such channel / server at telegram for currencies prices.

Nevertheless you can also check them out at Coingeko, google and coinmarketcap.

Although i see most of them by just quick google checking or coinmarketcap.

Sometimes i dont find the currency im looking for at coingeko.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

This is really nice, but I prefer to see the prices from the Coin Market Cap website as it is the easiest and fastest and the update is instant and it has many information and other features that I need and I do not think it is present in this bot.

On 5/31/2020 at 6:50 PM, bentayebsalah said:

This telegram bot will definitely help a lot of knowing the prices of cryptocurrencies quickly and I recommend using it because I tried it and it is good

Well i should give it a try. We all know that telegram is one of the platform where crypto enthusiasts are communicating so i think we can also use it to know the price of Cryptocurrencies. Thanks for sharing this mate.

Thanks for the information as we all know that price of coins are always fluctuating so we don't know at what time it will be increased or decreased so this will be very helpful for us to know the value of bitcoins either its increasing or decreasing

As I said earlier, these bots are many. Also, the yobit platform has a bot that can know the price of the currency and what you achieved on that day. I mean, the percentage in which it rose or fell. but despite that you must always check the data in order for things to be reliable and do not rush to convert between currencies, buy or sell.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile: