The price of cryptocurrencies - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Omar Ommeish

The price of cryptocurrencies

1 minute ago, Omar Ommeish said:

Many of us like to know the prices of cryptocurrencies without opening trading platforms, and this is a way for you to know the price through the Telegram program.

Just enter this bot and ask it for the price of any currency you want to know.

It is a very simple bot and I use it every day.

"If you Like my topic please Give Me a Reputation" ❤️

Capture.PNG

Thanks for this idea. I shall also use this process to get coin price value. Many people are here who don't trade but they want to know crypto currency price so this post is also helpful for them.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +4 1

there's a Yobit telegram bot which you can also use to check the prices on Yobit exchange, since different exchanges sometimes have slightly different rates

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

3 hours ago, Shivam1 said:

Thanks for this idea. I shall also use this process to get coin price value. Many people are here who don't trade but they want to know crypto currency price so this post is also helpful for them.

Yes bro your words suitable for me because i have no trading experience, and I don't do any trading but every day I check main coins prices, because of my knowledge so this telegram bot really help me to know the coin prices.

• +1 1
  • +2 3

Thank you my friend for this useful post, through this bot you can know the prices of the cryptocurrencies at any time without the need to use Google or enter the trading platforms every time in order to see the currency rates

• +2 1

A great piece but I will prefer checking on my coinbase wallet or go on coinmarketcao to get my desired information, all these bots are not to be trusted 100%, they can be manipulated. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

There are many ways of knowing the prices of cryptocurrencies and thanks to you for telling one more better way of knowing the cryptocurrencies prices. This is really a very helpful post. And as the prices are fluctuating this is necessary for us.

• +1 4
  • +2 1

6 hours ago, Omar Ommeish said:

Many of us like to know the prices of cryptocurrencies without opening trading platforms, and this is a way for you to know the price through the Telegram program.

Capture.PNG

Thank you my friend for sharing this useful information with us
I think it is like opening the trading platform, because you will open the telegram program, search for the bot, and ask for the price of the currency you want
I guess it didn't make it easy, but it's a nice feature

Thank you for this recommendation. Do you know where it takes the data from? Is it from some index or a certain exchange?

Great idea to now the price of cryptocurrency from telegram , but for me i prefer my exchange, and also coin market cap because is the best website given the right price , yes can this bot help someone , but for me is not.

• +3 1

at the outcome its going to be tough to really define save a little the sources I gain, I has about 4 I increment to check the prices but its posible to really understand what to lang next and that is working real to balance

This is a good way to know the prices of digital currencies easily, and I also use Google to find out the price of digital currencies and compare the quantity with other currencies with ease as well without any programs.

That is a very good bot because we can know the price of bitcoin and other coins without going far and search. Telegram is having great things that are very useful to us but i think many people are now fear it because of fake bots.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

15 hours ago, Omar Ommeish said:

Capture.PNG

Just check the coin price in the market for you to easily see or know the exact price of coins at the moment. 

You can also check the list of high and low value coin through that. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

i am totally surprised why i used any bot for checking prices of different coins and tokens of crypto market. I mostly used one trusted site which named is coingecko for checking of all prices update of crypto market at anytime when i feel to need prices updates. This is better then any other sites. 

Most of the people are interested to know about crypto currencies and their markets. So for that i would like to suggest you one website that gives up to date information very freshly and that is coinmarketcaps.com go and check-out here for latest information about crypto currencies. Here are some top twenty present values of crypto currencies.594604090_Screenshot_20200504-0640162.thumb.png.b8efffc81c3bb028fdf3eeac432fa45d.png

Thanks for sharing this information about the telegram based bot that can help us with live crypto currencies price updates I always use Google search but I will also be using the bot thanks.

• +5 1

On 5/3/2020 at 12:11 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

Capture.PNG

It seems good, i actually use coinmarket and coinbase, coinbase is bit lag and they have less coin price, but yobit is best i know about yobit after i join this forum bet it turns out its best exchange site, and we can see the price very quickly. but having a telegram bot is elite. thanks

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

You have  make very  good posts to in the favour bid crypto traders.  We can see prices in this way very  easily  while using telegram without  opening  and trading  site.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Thank you my friend 

For your useful post but I prefer

To know the price of bitcoin

In the platform wich I want to sell them

In it not in other sitties

On 5/3/2020 at 10:11 AM, Omar Ommeish said:

Capture.PNG

Wow that's good but infact we have many ways of cheecking Bitcoin price we can check the price through Google coingecko and even in your wallet either trust wallet or mew wallets

On 5/3/2020 at 12:11 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

Capture.PNG

Hello, how are you my friend.  I really thank you for the information you provide because I did not know that this type of platform really exists. Thank you.

• -4 1
  • +3 1

From my perspective I would like to say that you can easily check the cryptocurrencies market value in your preferred wallet like coinbase and many other wallets too.

• +1 1

Thanks for sharing that information, I usually visit some websites when I want to check the prices of crypto. I do not encounter that bot. thanks for it!

• -2 1