The price of cryptocurrencies - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Omar Ommeish

The price of cryptocurrencies

an excellent opus except I can favor demonstrating and my whole coinbase wallet go this week coinmarketcao to purchase and my whole sought after information, most of these IP addresses are usually not tried one hundred percent, they are often gerrymandered.

On 5/3/2020 at 2:11 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

Many of us like to know the prices of cryptocurrencies without opening trading platforms, and this is a way for you to know the price through the Telegram program.

Just enter this bot and ask it for the price of any currency you want to know.

It is a very simple bot and I use it every day.

"If you Like my topic please Give Me a Reputation" ❤️

Capture.PNG

Thankx dear mate, for presenting a decent post here I will follow this cycle of yours to know the estimation of the cash or to arrive are various individuals who have not begun exchanging yet I figure they will profit by this post and increment premium to exchange

There are numerous methods of knowing the costs of digital currencies and gratitude to you for disclosing to one all the more better method of realizing the cryptographic forms of money costs. This is actually an extremely supportive post. Furthermore, as the costs are fluctuating this is essential for us.

here in lots of way in price of crypto currencies.  Its was simple and efficient people  working  more time  price very high. I  search another site money making but that site is very huge problem  i faced fake. but  crypto is very good  site i like and very helpful. 

Hello

I don't know but A great piece but I will prefer checking on my coinbase wallet or go on coinmarketcao to get my desired information, all these bots are not to be trusted 100%, they can be manipulated. 

Thank you for sharing that but i personally check the crypto price on my exchange app , so i can sell or buy quick. I also like to use coinmarketcap but i never used telegram for checking crypto price but some groups have this bot, you're asking the price to the bot and it's answering like your bot.

• Useful or interesting 1

hi dear im new here and still learning about crypto courancy and didn't have any experience before and i researched everything before starting work here i learnt a lot prices becomes high we can exchange or can invest on yobit 

Does it. make sense? I think the other way of knowing the price of cryptocurrency is better than this bot because you don't need to talk or use your voice, you only need to is your hand to type things you want to know.

On 5/3/2020 at 3:11 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

Many of us like to know the prices of cryptocurrencies without opening trading platforms, and this is a way for you to know the price through the Telegram program.

Capture.PNG

That's really so cool. This is really easiest way to know any cryptocurrency price. In this way you can know any cryptocurrency price. But there are some other way to know price like ,you can search on Google.  You can know any cryptocurrency price on coinbase wallet. So your way is also good.

On 7/1/2020 at 5:26 PM, saraanna396 said:

For non-telegram users, I use a blockchain wallet to know the price of bitcoin and ethereum, and there are some browsers that give the prices of cryptocurrencies continuously like Cryptotab, in addition to trading platforms where you can know the price changes constantly.

Well, that's good for you mate, I'm just checking the price of cryptocurrencies in blockfolio, this is an application where in you can know the price of crypto coins and also you can add some coins if you're doing holding, that is very convenient because when you open the app, it automatically reload and update the price of coins.

A very wonderful participation through this, you can learn about the prices of various and many currencies, and so we can follow the prices in order to benefit.

You have  make very  good posts to in the favour bid crypto traders.  We can see prices in this way very  easily  while using telegram without  opening  and trading  site.

I aprriciat your post your post very impormative about digital currency  but in my opinion no one known the price of Cryptocurrencies bitcoins because its a digital currency and the value of this digital currency changed everytime so no one know about Cryptocurrencies bitcoins actual price thanks 😊😊

Thanks for sharing this kind of information with us. But I think if you go to coinbase wallet and see the price of currencies, then it will be much better. Or we can also use Google for this.

Thank you my friend for sharing this useful information with us.There are many ways of knowing the prices of cryptocurrencies.I think it is like opening the trading platform, because you will open the telegram program, search for the bot, and ask for the price of the currency you want.

On 5/3/2020 at 12:11 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

Capture.PNG

Yes, this is good. It will save us a lot of time and give us speed in knowing the price and being able to follow the markets permanently 

On 5/3/2020 at 3:11 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

Capture.PNG

Thank you so much my friend for your great information. As i am a beginner i really do not know how we can know the price of crypto currency without opening trading platform.But now by reading your content i understand that we can know about the price of crypto currency through telegram programme. Thank you so much once again.

I take the prices from coingecko, it is very easy and gives also thousands of cryptocurrencies, with links to the trading pairs in the exchanges they are traded. I have found this database to have helped me a lot until now and while perhaps someone may use this telegram app, I think that coingecko is faster and better in many ways.

You have shared too much important information I thank you my dear .Now there is no need to go to any other website, Because we can easily see updates on Telegram.It's getting pretty cool way  .l like it

• +2 1

Dear mate it's amazing topic.

And all guys information guide me .

And I got lots of knowledge about this topic .

Thanks everyone for your kind information.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

This matter is bad, my friend, and it will not help the poor countries, but it may destroy them and cause catastrophic inflation for them, so we must think rationally. The adoption of encryption and cryptocurrencies may be a good thing for...

hello my friend, it's a good way to stay up to date in digital coins prices, I usually use yobit platform to know the change of prices and save my money in it, I think it's easy too.

Hey fellow as we know that btc or other crypto currencies are degital courancy and didn't have any physical form so we can't predict their prices as it changes every second but I hope it will increase as time will pass

• +1 1

Thanku dear for this valuable post, through this bot you can know the costs of the cryptocurrency forms of money whenever without the need to utilize Google or enter the exchanging stages each time to see the cash rates.