What is Stop-Loss? (explanation) - Page 7 - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

What is Stop-Loss? (explanation)

stop loss is a feature that will save people from huge losses if used wisely. I usually place my stop orders in the support point zones. After the support point, products often experience high drops, which saves me a great deal of damage. I definitely recommend you use it.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Thank you for explanation, I think this information is useful especially for people who want to start trading on the market. This feature helped me to avoid money losing a lot of times, so I always use it 

think many members are now understanding the meaning of stop loss in trading. If you know how to use this feature in a good way, you will earn good amount in trading every day.

Learning how to correctly use stop loss is really important. That technique could really save you from being broke because a cryptocurrency suddenly went bearing from being bullish. It is highly recommended to learn stop/loss before advancing on trading.

Yes it is a really good advantage to avoid a big loss in a particular deal and sell at a specific price better than losing the amount in full but unfortunately this feature is not present on all platforms so you must choose the platform accurately

On 5/3/2020 at 2:51 PM, BullRunBit said:

Simple explanation of function Stop-Loss is that you cut your loss if price go in wrong way, and that you cut your loss you use stop-loss function.

Example:

I buy Bitcoin on 8,700$ price and set up my stop-loss on 8,000$ that is over -8% stop-loss of my buying price and if price go down till 8,000$ I will sell for that price and if price go more down I will cut loss and maybe buy at lower price etc.

Stop-loss function is that you cut your loss if you think that price will go down.

One more explantation (image):

900551253_MovaviScreenShot039-YoBit.Net-DASH(DASH)Exchange-yobit_net.jpg.c193f15e2b264ee05d3c25f62c8407b7.jpg

If you have any questions freely ask here.

Thank you so much for giving this explanation about the stop-loss because I am quite a new member in the crypto world and as a beginner I don't know anything about the stop-loss so this post is very useful and helpful for me because this post has increased my knowledge about the stop-loss. Stop-loss is a very useful function for the trade. 

• +3 1

It is provided by the exchange to it's users so that they haven't to met any loss . Trading account is still easy without this lost.

Yes, he could not stop losing. But our loss is important because we can feel the cost quickly. By blocking, along with other defense and regulatory services, we are free from major university restrictions.

Stop loose is a trade term which and this principle is applied to reduce the rate of lose in the market while trading and this has a very huge benefit attached to it, and if you will understand the concept of stop loose very well then you may have more or high advantage in the trading market.

Mostly users worried about loss they think that if we face loss then our currencies gose down and we face loss so if we want to earn good amount and every one of us wants earn more no one wants loss so for this every exchange having good feature stop facing loss by this we can easily manage our every currency and we can stop facing the loss in every exchange but in yobit this feature is also available we can use this feature for every currency and we also can manage our training on trading by using these types of features. 

Thanks so much for sharing best informative post 

In this post you have explained well about stop loss

It is really good function in trading by which you can find that price is going against your trade 

It really helps you to be protect yourself from big loss

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

Thanks for the explanation mate. I have really gained alot. I think is a very important feature in trading. It will atleast prevent one from loosing too much if a particular coin goes down badly. As a beginner in trading, i think one has to know when to apply and use this feature effectively.

Nice question ,stop lost is a somewhat tactically to apply for avoiding frequent backrubt of trading business for feature trading influence ,this will help your crypto currency exchange in maintenance

• +1 1

Thank you very much for recognizing this topic..Stop loss means that we set the price before selling anything. All in order to avoid loss . And get maximum profit. Stop loss can also be used for trading ...

It is very important feature of any exchange by using this we can save our money from wasting because if we have knowledge about it and we have any currency and the price of that currency going down so at this time we think that now we will face loss so using this feature we can save our currency from loss. 

A large amount of money can be saved here by using this site . These stop loses are used in every crypto site . This is very useful and valuable in the crypto world.

These posts are very worthwhile because the Stop Loss is the most important thing when trading any market, with a Stop Loss that fits your risk/reward is one of the most important keys when trading. Honestly many people do not understand the power they have in this and tend to play something that surely if they do not know how to handle it will make them learn in the wrong way.

This feature is great, and it protects us from many big losses, as when there is a loss, you can stop it at a certain limit and fix it so that you do not lose much of the currency's value.

4 hours ago, Leo ahad said:

Hello guys this is best feature in every exchange because they can protect your money to lose value and stable them in some price,But still Yobit exchange dont have this feature and more ,they really should work for that.have a great day

You mean yobit does not have stop loss? Are you sure about this or you have not used or seen it before. I am not sure to because I am new but yobit is a good exchange that should support all these features. 

This is done without your interference but in second type you set a target value in your mind and you check prices to prevent negligence. Which type do you think is superior? I think manual type is better because if you see any big changes in the charts, you will stop and wait more to choose a higher price. Automatic mode is more useful when you are away and don't have access to internet.

Yes, it is one of the most important tools when trading cryptocurrencies because it is what protects us while we sleep from any unexpected price drop, not only reduces our losses but also allows us to leave the market with some profit, you just have to know how to adjust and do it at the right time.

• +1 1

Dear friend hope that you all will be fine and enjoying your life you are right dear friend stop loss is a brilliant feature and a good idea because stop loss is very beneficial by the stop loss process we can check our loss and we can cut our lost if we think that the prices going to be down and this brilliant feature we can protect our Aayush yours there may be a loss of little bit but are huge loss can be protected I think this is not encrypted or we can say that in cryptocurrency but must be there to protect the losses that we there must be a preventive measures for using the stop loss because there must be a limit bus stop and limit order because by this process Chhote kya during the process stop loss using. Thanks dear friends @Malik Amjad

• -1 1

Stop loss is very good option in trading to prevent your account from more loss. If your account start loss you can use stop loss option to prevent your account from more loss. Yo can say to stop loss a sefguard against loss.

It is great to know that there are such functions and features when dealing with digital currencies, it is simply called stop demand, and it supports us to stop our successive losses and therefore it is very useful.

On 1/23/2021 at 8:32 AM, AdCoins135 said:

You mean yobit does not have stop loss? Are you sure about this or you have not used or seen it before. I am not sure to because I am new but yobit is a good exchange that should support all these features. 

OK you are new but on main page when you visit exchange you can see that Yobit dont have stop-loss function, but you can always place order at any price and cut your loss.

On 1/24/2021 at 10:22 AM, Mahedi said:

Which type do you think is superior? I think manual type is better because if you see any big changes in the charts, you will stop and wait more to choose a higher price. Automatic mode is more useful when you are away and don't have access to internet.

OK can be manual and auto, but manual is like regural trading or day trading when you must to be there to catch that drop to sell before that and with auto (example Yobit) you can set sell order which means that is not necessary to be there if price drop.

On 2/1/2021 at 1:53 PM, MALIK RASHID said:

Thanks dear friends @Malik Amjad

And why you write "Thanks" to this member?

I check whole topic I did not find any post/comment from this member.

P.S. I give you -1, give me reason to remove it.

On 2/9/2021 at 10:09 PM, Ola22 said:

it is simply called stop demand,

Where you read/heard this? Because I never heard for such a expression for stop-loss function.

On 2/10/2021 at 1:55 PM, dildaria said:

Stop loss is the best feature of any exchange

What about exchanges which dont have that "function"?

On 2/28/2021 at 2:36 PM, ShaneV.Johnson5 said:

We have two types of stop-loss plan. Manual and Automatic.

OK, can you tell me what is "Manual" stop-loss? Regural trading? Catching when price drop? Or what?

12 hours ago, Abdo111 said:

To stop the loss, the features must also be used while trading. 

"Manual" stop-loss? :classic_biggrin:

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.