The Owner of this forum is realy sensible person I appreciate. - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

The Owner of this forum is realy sensible person I appreciate.

I appreciate  the owner of cryptotalk  as I think he is sensible and successful  person  and always  make right  decision  on right  time . That is the  reason cryptotalk  is ranking on the top. I really  have a wish to meet or talk that man. Because  he is ideal decision  maker.

yes.it is really truly commendable that owner and the team of this forum is so active and dedicatedly working towards the goals and to run the forum smoothly.hence thiis forum is most loved forum in the crypto world

8 hours ago, Ch Ayyan said:

I appreciate  the owner of cryptotalk  as I think he is sensible and successful  person  and always  make right  decision  on right  time . That is the  reason cryptotalk  is ranking on the top. I really  have a wish to meet or talk that man. Because  he is ideal decision  maker.

Yes you are right. But i think the owner of this website is not just one person but a group of people. If what i think is right, they are the best group who can manage running this website and making decisions a great deal not only for them but for its users. 

There's no easy way of finding the owner though, but I believe it's one of the admins. The real owner is still hiding between them.

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

So you're a friend you're absolutely right I'm very grateful to the owner of this great forum for giving me this great opportunity I would love to be able to thank him personally and let him know what cryptotalk means to my thanks admin and God bless you

12 hours ago, Ch Ayyan said:

I agree with you on this but i really don't know anything about the real owner who made this forum and is funding this forum. I think nobody actually knows about it so it will stay a mystery? 

We all members of this forum want to meet the owner of this forum. He created such a great forum which is not only paying us but also it is source of knowledge. 

Of course, I totally agree with you, we as members of a forum CryptoTalk owe thanks and appreciation to the owner of this forum, he is a smart and successful person who made CryptoTalk the best forum in the crypto world in a short time, thank you CryptoTalk

The owner of this forum and the moderators who work inside it are very great people and we give them all respect and appreciation and we can never return the favor to them because what they offer to everyone is wonderful and very great

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, you are right in that we are all grateful to the person who created this forum for it has made us a huge benefit in terms of increasing our experience in the field of encryption and obtaining good money

You are right friend, the owner of this forum has done a good work to create it. He/ she have helped many people because we learn and earn through his/ her project. We are happy to be here and we will always appreciate you!

Time is the ultimate weapon!

You are right that this forum helped many members find additional income that helps them in securing the necessities of their lives and the expenses of their schools and universities.  The forum teaches members what is cryptography and cryptocurrencies, whose turnover has become a significant number.  Thanks to all moderators and staff for the success of this forum

On 5/3/2020 at 6:55 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Do what's would you do after meeting with this person, have you any type of business partnering have you planned to do with this man? Or you just want to suggest something to him.

13 hours ago, Pinky55 said:

I think cryptotalk has to go more way because according to me cryptotalk still not the most successful forum like bitcointalk forum so we have to work more 

Yes mate technical wise crypto talk not successful like bitcoin talk forum achieved, but i think don't compare this two platforms because bitcointalk is old forum and cryptotalk new born baby, but in few months its gain too much popularity, so we really thankfull to this forum admin and their team to always gives good implements.

2 minutes ago, Honny143 said:

Yes mate technical wise crypto talk not successful like bitcoin talk forum achieved, but i think don't compare this two platforms because bitcointalk is old forum and cryptotalk new born baby, but in few months its gain too much popularity, so we really thankfull to this forum admin and their team to always gives good implements.

And the thing thats will make this forum to look better than cryptotalk in the future, is because its used to discuss about cryptoworld in generally than bitcointalk which mostly are talking about bitcoin only.

The people involved with the forum are deserving our praise and can be said that they did a great job so far. I expect more in the future and a few changes in the posts campaign that will help make this forum even better and more useful.

On 5/3/2020 at 6:55 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hello my friend. Really, the owner of this forum deserves all thanks, appreciation and respect for the works he does for the benefit of this forum and I offer him all the respect and appreciation.

On 5/3/2020 at 5:55 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Yes the owner of this platform of cryptotalk must be a good person with great passion to help others through this campaign and I just want to thank him for making this forum and all it's benefits available to us.

I agree with you, the creator owner or director, has done an excellent job with this forum, I think we all want to meet the mastermind behind this enormous work, both to inform us and give our mind how to earn some bitcoin daily.

I like this forum, not that they are only paying, but they are paying g what can sustain someone in a month by just working three hours in a day, and at your comfort zone. The owner of this forum is too much, but who actually owns cryptotalk?

Hum! dear you are right, i agree with your opinion, as you know we are seeing the high and top position of Cryptotalk forum. Personally i observed that they really have a strong team to manage the deciplinary

45 minutes ago, Hashmil said:

The owner will be some were else guiding the forum look at the activities to  know what is going around and I suspect the owner should be the admin

Do you mean https://cryptotalk.org/profile/1-admin/? Probably yes, it was the first account to register on this forum. But I don't see much activity from him, though.

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

Yes my friend and I have 

The same idea I like to meet

Him personally and talking with him

About crypto talk and how it was start

And about yobit wallet and a lot of things 

I think that there is a whole group behind the making of this forum and not one person, I mean, there is an effort of many people to make this forum for us with all this professionalism This is just my opinion of the person that I do not know much information about the forum.

• +2 1

We all respect and appreciate the owner of the forum and the moderators, they have presented a lot of things that no site can provide and I do not think we can respond to the moderators of this favor despite everything we do and do.