Which are the best token to buy in Yobit? - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Luciferludz

Which are the best token to buy in Yobit?

I prefer YONE!  You buy yone through doge market at 0.00000300 doge per yone and sell it in btc market at price of 0.00000001 btc,  although btc/yone market is not active that much but it have huge profit so all you have to be patient cause your order will be in queue so it depends on how much yone buy order are opened in btc market. 

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 4
  • +2 5
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

On 11/17/2019 at 12:02 PM, Shahadatbd said:

Yo coin will be the best from yobit. Because all coins has the most valuable which came from the exchange site. Yo coin makes by yobit exchange. So that's coin already going up and will raise in future.

I also prefer yo coin which is very profitable coin and i hope in the next month its price will go to more high so this time is very good to buy yo coin.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

On 10/18/2019 at 10:59 PM, Luciferludz said:

I prefer YONE!  You buy yone through doge market at 0.00000300 doge per yone and sell it in btc market at price of 0.00000001 btc,  although btc/yone market is not active that much but it have huge profit so all you have to be patient cause your order will be in queue so it depends on how much yone buy order are opened in btc market. 

Try buying QQQ and put them on the investbox 5% interest within 3 weeks you get your RIO. I was advised myself and now I earn everyday that 5%.

It's really hard to predict some token on yobit, Not really sure why but it's different with other exchange. Even like that i have same choice with you Yone was good but there was good alternative too like CNN, LIZA, MICRO and LIZA That i look so far it's have good profit.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

19 hours ago, ashua1 said:

This may be a good way, or you can invest them in the investment box and take daily profits from the box

But now yone investbox is not good I think now the Liza might be good although its dropped everyday and the QQQ plan is not in the investbox

• +3 1

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

Iqoption.com/signup

On 12/11/2019 at 10:42 AM, teminalibug said:

Try buying QQQ and put them on the investbox 5% interest within 3 weeks you get your RIO. I was advised myself and now I earn everyday that 5%.

I see now the QQQ investbox is not displayed in the list I think this IB is over, so I don't know if they'll return it again with the 5% daily interest

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Iqoption.com/signup

I bought some yo with my bounties in cryptotalk so i am going for that, i might be biased shilling my choice but so be it 🙂

• -1 1
  • +3 1

21 hours ago, Luciferludz said:

I see now the QQQ investbox is not displayed in the list I think this IB is over, so I don't know if they'll return it again with the 5% daily interest

QQQ is still on the investbox, and no it has rised almost 300% for 3 days, if you bought 0.01 btc of QQQ right now you could have been rich by now.

239957905_Screenshot_2019-12-13YoBitNetInvestBox.png.4a5921992708818797a5b673ff7d4065.png

Edited by teminalibug

7 hours ago, teminalibug said:

QQQ is still on the investbox, and no it has rised almost 300% for 3 days, if you bought 0.01 btc of QQQ right now you could have been rich by now.

239957905_Screenshot_2019-12-13YoBitNetInvestBox.png.4a5921992708818797a5b673ff7d4065.png

Try to look QQQ status if it is "active" or no "coins" its look like you are still investing QQQ that's why it still displayed in the investbox page so just close your investment and you'll see the QQQ investbox is disappeared to the investbox

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Iqoption.com/signup

If you want to buy some coins then i just suggest you to buy some low value coins like PWR, XVG, Yone, QQQ and more coins like this and collect them because these are the coins which will give you high profit in the crypto market and you can make lot of money through these coin and loss chance are so much low.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

22 hours ago, Luciferludz said:

Try to look QQQ status if it is "active" or no "coins" its look like you are still investing QQQ that's why it still displayed in the investbox page so just close your investment and you'll see the QQQ investbox is disappeared to the investbox

No i'm not investing, I cashed them out before they dumped, but was not lucky enough to by them after dump, because not they just pumped 200%.

On 11/17/2019 at 12:02 PM, Shahadatbd said:

Yo coin will be the best from yobit. Because all coins has the most valuable which came from the exchange site. Yo coin makes by yobit exchange. So that's coin already going up and will raise in future.

Yobit having good and valuable coins and most good thing in yobit that having all real coins not fake coins because yobit deal with original peoples and in yobit all coins are good that why i just buy the coins in yobit exchange and i trust on it. Yobit is best exchange.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/19/2019 at 3:59 AM, Luciferludz said:

Not profitable at all because you are wasting your time to wait for your order to be completed unlike buying QQQ and putting it to investbox you will get 5% daily interest without any task required.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

in youbit I prefer to you for Tvt token. In youbit I see this token price is up day by day. If you buy this token, you will get profit by this token. So I suggest you to TVT token

• +3 1

20 hours ago, Lifeman said:

How do you know QQQ will go higher and it will not disappoint at the end. Many tokens that got into invest box die gradually.

It wont die because there are plenty of traders doing some swing and scalp trade to it and also it is supported by yobit the QQQ investbox are already emptied multiple times but yobit keep refilling it so it is a good sign that they pushing QQQ to its potential.

• +3 1

On 10/18/2019 at 10:59 PM, Luciferludz said:

Look up the QQQ coin and also LIZA, i think those coins are profitable if you play smart.

Eh, I think most of the coins or tokens yobit has listed are complete garbage on their own, but if you can actually earn interest using the investbox option, then I would say they're worth it.  As long as you can easily convert those coins like YONE back into doge after you're done earning the interest.

You can't withdraw most of the coins yobit lists, YONE included, so they're there just to be traded.  Keep that in mind when you're thinking about what makes for a good altcoin.

• +3 1

9 hours ago, Lifeman said:

This reasons is enough to show that QQQ will never go extinction soon. So I will like to invest into it too. Hope am.not late for it?

The valid reason is yobit heavily supported QQQ because QQQ Investbox has been emptied multiple times but yobit team keeps refilling it. This is the best time to buy QQQ because the stable price of it is around 2k dogetoshis.

• +1 2
  • +2 2

On 12/18/2019 at 10:15 AM, Lifeman said:

Thanks for sharing more light about QQQ, have a great time with you bro. Thank once again

You are welcome bro. I just want to say that QQQ is currently at a low price so it is best to buy some QQQ now and have an easy profit once it pumps again. 

• +2 1

On 12/21/2019 at 9:34 AM, Lifeman said:

This is also great to get it as a moderate price and later enjoy the profits when the market turn green.  I will try to invest in it. Thanks

Yeah especially now the price is really cheap because last mothn the price of it is playing around 2,000-2,500 dogetoshis so right you are getting a high discount if you are going to buy.

• +3 1

I dont teally know what are best tokens to buy but for i much preferred to buy altcoins specially dogecoin..as well as litecoins and etherium.becouse i see this having big potential this comming season of pumping crypto currency

• +2 3

9 hours ago, Lifeman said:

I appreciate for letting me know in time. I am very grateful. I will check it to know if I can invest soon.

No problem lifeman im glad that i able to help you. You wont regret investing in it because it will pump again anytime soon.

• +2 1

On 10/19/2019 at 3:59 AM, Luciferludz said:

I think it is better if I buy some micro instead of yone because waiting to it can give me profit in putting micro at investbox.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

On 10/19/2019 at 12:59 AM, Luciferludz said:

That's quit  good option .But we can do investment on yobit investment box  or buy coins on other exchanges and sell them on yobit at good price.But nice suggestion.

• +1 1