Which are the best token to buy in Yobit? - Page 4 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Luciferludz

Which are the best token to buy in Yobit?

I prefer Ethereum more than anything else in exchanges so every time that the price is good I buy some ethereum for myself like now that ethereum is cheap.

The tokens in yobit I all think are ok. I'm not the best but the tokens are all of a low value, which is why I don't own many tokens. I like YO in yobit

in my opinion the best altcoins / tokens currently in circulation on yobit are yoda and yo i believe that both have great potential and that their value will certainly grow in the future...

On 10/19/2019 at 1:29 AM, Luciferludz said:

I prefer YONE!  You buy yone through doge market at 0.00000300 doge per yone and sell it in btc market at price of 0.00000001 btc,  although btc/yone market is not active that much but it have huge profit so all you have to be patient cause your order will be in queue so it depends on how much yone buy order are opened in btc market. 

I think we should not waste our time and money because it is a trick by yobit to cheat with us. I have also lost my btc while doing this. Transactions are still pending. I do not know what will happen. Anyone who has got the profit please tell me?.

Good token but it has small price, i suggest you to buy coinpot tokens through coinpot wallet. They are very profitable tokens because 1 coinpot token equals to 2 up to 4 satoshi. 

Time is the ultimate weapon!

The best coin or token to buy in yobit will be either yo coin or dash, this two coins have more volumes and active traders that are always trading it

I don't think yone is a good investments. I am a holder of a yone,got from free coin in yobit but until now no one bought it. That's why its really hard to trust coins that are not really familiar or just new,it is still better to trust those that has been for years.

I think, the best symbol for buying is the ripple currency and the Litecoin coin, so I always buy the Ripple currency and store it because I expect that the price of this currency will increase during the coming years and I can make good profits from it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

9 hours ago, Evu said:

You just have to choose one and wait for the exact moment to make the exchange, for example, I changed Yoda-btc, wait 3 days and now I got twice the profits in btc- yoda, and The value of this new cryptocurrency has increased.

The value has increased but not the way we wanted, the value is still low and I don't think I would love to invest in that yoda

If i were to aquire some crypto currencies out on the yobit exchange site i will go for the yoda coin as it gets lots of users interacting in buying and selling of yoda coin, I or i could go for eth or just stick to the usual bitcoin. 

20 hours ago, Yunusalemu said:

If i were to aquire some crypto currencies out on the yobit exchange site i will go for the yoda coin as it gets lots of users interacting in buying and selling of yoda coin, I or i could go for eth or just stick to the usual bitcoin. 

Yea, yo coin is one of the reputable coin of the exchange which has more value and can't even be compared by Yoda, I don't see any gain in yoda. Or can you enlighten me pls?

21 hours ago, Yunusalemu said:

Yea, yo coin is one of the reputable coin of the exchange which has more value and can't even be compared by Yoda, I don't see any gain in yoda. Or can you enlighten me pls?

21 hours ago, Summi said:

It can not be compared, yo token is far better than Yoda in the yobit exchange. You shouldn't compare them.

For sure, may be the dumpers are the caused of Yoda coin to become shit coin, but they are still trading it and it will recover over time

On 4/7/2020 at 8:36 AM, Summi said:

Yes that will take a lot of time. Any coin that is been given for free will have to experience a major dump in price.

Especially the airdrops and bounty campaigns I participated recently, they are just worthless without value, I just wasted my time on them

Have you actually managed to sell this coin at 1 satoshi? It looks that there are more than 2000 BTC stacked on sell orders for this price. These tokens are basically worthless and should be removed from trading vs bitcoin. From the looks of it, if you buy for whatever price, you won't be able to sell it ever.

On 10/19/2019 at 4:31 AM, bentayebsalah said:

You can buy any currency but before you do this you have to look carefully to collect as much information about this currency

That's right, just check the value of coins or price and also do some research base on the demand of the coin you going to choose for you to know what to buy. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

17 hours ago, Binjit said:

Yes its true Yo coin has good volume on yobit exchange you can buy it and if you want cheap price
token then i suggest you micro token is best for trading and buying on yobit exchange 

Yo coin is just too good for holding and investing especially the investbox, you can easily invest and leave it for a while so that you can benefit form the rise of the coin

Yo token turned into yobit local token thats changed into usefull for IEO on yobit, i think the ecosystem is new and nevertheless appropriate to shop for proper now before its pumping again

On 4/9/2020 at 9:48 AM, JamesMark said:

I think Yo token is right. I think prices will continue to rise as Yobit grew and thrived. Bitcoin is good and I would personally prefer to approve Bitcoin with yobit as it is a satisfactory cryptocurrency

Yo coin is very good to used in cryptocurrency, this Will Make it so easier for you to have yo coin so that you can participate in their ico, it really brings profits

On 10/19/2019 at 1:29 AM, Luciferludz said:

I prefer YONE!  You buy yone through doge market at 0.00000300 doge per yone and sell it in btc market at price of 0.00000001 btc,  although btc/yone market is not active that much but it have huge profit so all you have to be patient cause your order will be in queue so it depends on how much yone buy order are opened in btc market. 

There are various tokens and coins available to to buy and sell on the yobit exchange. But you should be careful and always make research before making transaction of sell or purchase because price is highly volatile. 

I had never heard of this currency before, nor did I understand what I have to wait for, and why I am making this whole movement, I see] you should follow the main currency market and you will know when to buy and when to sell with some profits.

in case you want to shop for some coins then i just endorse you to buy a few low fee cash like PWR, XVG, Yone, QQQ and extra coins like this and acquire them because these are the coins if you want to come up with excessive income inside the crypto marketplace and you can make lot of money thru those coin and loss threat are a lot low.

@pageraji is right yo coin is really well coin I also think yo coin have great future , this is clearly announced by yobit if Bitcoin touch 100K usd in market then value of one yo coin equal to one Bitcoin . we can used yo coin for purchasing ieo of yobit also .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

I agree with you that the dog code in the Yobit platform is good, but I have not purchased it before on this platform, but I see a good purchase rate for this code and you can also try Ethereum It will be a great experience with the second best cryptocurrency

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

8 hours ago, gourav789 said:

@pageraji is right yo coin is really well coin I also think yo coin have great future , this is clearly announced by yobit if Bitcoin touch 100K usd in market then value of one yo coin equal to one Bitcoin . we can used yo coin for purchasing ieo of yobit also .

Yo coin is worthy in the yobit platform, if the want the yo coin to be notice by most people, then they need to list it on other exchanges like binance  did with it's exchange coin known as binance coin