How to Earn Bitcoin for FREE by Playing? - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chiquepayme

How to Earn Bitcoin for FREE by Playing?

Bitcoin Blast - Earn REAL Bitcoin!

Bitcoin blast earn real bitcoin apk. Earn bitcoin and have fun playing this addicting puzzle game. Most users earn an amount that is only worth a fraction of one cent usdhave fun playing bitcoin blast and cash out on real bitcoinnot only is this match three mobile. Have fun playing bitcoin blast and cash out on real bitcoin.

The amount you receive will be very small but the more you play the more you will earn. Bitcoin blast earn real bitcoin. Download bitcoin blast earn real bitcoin.

Find latest and old versions. Android latest 1047 apk download and install. Not only is this match three mobile game fun to play you will get rewarded with loyalty points that can be exchanged for bitcoin.

*BE ADVISED: It takes a long time to earn enough Bling Points to cash out for a meaningful amount of Bitcoin. Most users earn an amount that is only worth a fraction of one cent (USD).*

Have fun playing Bitcoin Blast and cash out on REAL Bitcoin!

Not only is this match-three mobile game fun to play, you will get rewarded with Bling Points that can be exchanged for Bitcoin. The amount you receive will be very small, but the more you play, the more you will earn!

The only requirement is that you register and login before playing. No tricks or hoops to jump through to receive your Bitcoin - just download, register and start playing to start earning Bling Points right away that you can convert to Bitcoin. To convert your Bling Points for Bitcoin, you will need to create a free Coinbase.com account.

Download today!

-- Fun and colorful match-three game
-- Hundreds of different levels to play
-- Unlimited lives

• Useful or interesting 2
  • -1 1
  • +4 1

Can you please put a proof for the paying? We know lots of games and apps which all of them are scam or giving you a small amount of money for working many hours.. Please prove that to us to make us try this game and not wasting our time playing useless game..thanks

Thank you for this information, we have to try earning free BTC by planing. Maybe it is less stress than trading and of course investing. But honestly l can not expect any game, that is why some of them are really scam and wasting-time. 

This puzzle game is fictitious. Even if obtaining cryptocurrencies with this ease, no one would have worked in trading and investing in forums, but would have spent their time playing and earning without suffering on the trading platforms.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Puzzles games always good to increase our mind power, and you mention its paying also  then iam also interested in this puzzles game, but you can't provide full details like how much we earn per day,you have any payment proof to show this game is genuine.

18 hours ago, CnapmaK said:

Hi brother. I am interested in this Bitcoin game. I want to know how much money I can earn, if I shall play every day. What will be my profit in one month?

Hi I really enjoy playing this app, compare to other apps, you can earn 500 bitcoins and up in the game in one day, you must try. But for me it was fun compare to other apps,

35 minutes ago, kusvuw10 said:

It looks like this will be an effective place to earn free bitcoins after this forum., I see the true potential from it. Moreover this is the puzzle game it is very suitable for me

Yes ! Totally agree! I really love this compared to the bitcoin words, in bitcoin blast I can earn 1000 bitcoin in less than 1 week, but in other bitcoin words I just earn 200 bitcoins, because of there small reward.

18 hours ago, Magnom said:

Can you please put a proof for the paying? We know lots of games and apps which all of them are scam or giving you a small amount of money for working many hours.. Please prove that to us to make us try this game and not wasting our time playing useless game..thanks

i already cashed out on coin based, 1000 bitcoins.. let me earn more bitcoins and withdraw it.. 

On 5/2/2020 at 2:31 PM, chiquepayme said:

*BE ADVISED: It takes a long time to earn enough Bling Points to cash out for a meaningful amount of Bitcoin. Most users earn an amount that is only worth a fraction of one cent (USD).*

Thanks for this advice. You did good in explaining this term as this is the same in most of these games/platforms that promise profits in Bitcoin. It all depends on the earnings per hour in my opinion. If this is just a few cents or even less then it is probably not worth the effort.

Most people do not prefer this method to obtain bitcoin because the amounts they will get are very few compared to other methods of trading and investing, so my friend does not advise you to waste your time in these games and applications

On 5/3/2020 at 12:24 AM, CnapmaK said:

Hi brother. I am interested in this Bitcoin game. I want to know how much money I can earn, if I shall play every day. What will be my profit in one month?

It will depends on how much you are earning in that bitcoin game. If you are just earning a little, then I think you will also earning a little. Another is that if you always win. If you are winning almost everytime, there's a big possibility that you can earn high profit from it. But if not, then slight possibility that you will lose all your savings and earnings.

Different types of games are there of different blouckchain based such eos earning games, bitcoin, eth and xrp. If you are found of crypto market then you can play different games for earning purposes during lock down periods at home due to Coronavirus pandemic in all over the world. 

On 5/2/2020 at 2:31 PM, chiquepayme said:

Bitcoin Blast - Earn REAL Bitcoin!

Bitcoin blast earn real bitcoin apk. Earn bitcoin and have fun playing this addicting puzzle game. Most users earn an amount that is only worth a fraction of one cent usdhave fun playing bitcoin blast and cash out on real bitcoinnot only is this match three mobile. Have fun playing bitcoin blast and cash out on real bitcoin.

The amount you receive will be very small but the more you play the more you will earn. Bitcoin blast earn real bitcoin. Download bitcoin blast earn real bitcoin.

Find latest and old versions. Android latest 1047 apk download and install. Not only is this match three mobile game fun to play you will get rewarded with loyalty points that can be exchanged for bitcoin.

Have fun playing Bitcoin Blast and cash out on REAL Bitcoin!

Not only is this match-three mobile game fun to play, you will get rewarded with Bling Points that can be exchanged for Bitcoin. The amount you receive will be very small, but the more you play, the more you will earn!

The only requirement is that you register and login before playing. No tricks or hoops to jump through to receive your Bitcoin - just download, register and start playing to start earning Bling Points right away that you can convert to Bitcoin. To convert your Bling Points for Bitcoin, you will need to create a free Coinbase.com account.

Download today!

-- Fun and colorful match-three game
-- Hundreds of different levels to play
-- Unlimited lives

Yeah this app allows to earn free satoshis for playing game like candy crash and i like the app because they have very little minimum withdrawal limit. and you can rich with an hour, and they also have etherium earning app.

This is we'll if you're shared some payment proff regards this game then it is easy to trust and we can work without any dough .

I think gaming is best method of earning instaed of mining process .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

This campaign is mostly targeting the gamers and they are going to be the earners in this aspect, I don't like gaming and gambling in cryptocurrency. So I keep myself to trading

On 5/2/2020 at 12:31 PM, chiquepayme said:

This is good to be told. How much longer can we earn 30000 satoshi? 

That is the amount we earn daily here. 

thanks for sharing this amazing game by playing this we can earn bitcoin these days there are very few games available which are genuine and really pays to it's user 

The world of encryption contains a large number of applications that pay members for their play, but the problem with these applications is that they pay very small amounts and there are also a large number of fraudulent applications from which we must pay attention

As for your participation, I think it is in the wrong place because the correct section for it is the Applications section, so I hope you pay attention next time.

All the free earning site and app i have try to earn free bitcoin is just offers little amount of money and it is just for extra earnings. I think trading and investing as well as being crypto writer in this forum is more profitable. And those earning apps is just a waste of time.

There are several sites that gives free btc. Some free mining sites and also some gaming apps also pay us btc. Freebitcoin.co is one of the mining bitcoins free sites. But the unfortunate thing is that the amount they give us is not worth of even 1 dollar. Working or playing games for a month cannot even do that and it cannot be earned only 1 dollar.  So I suggest to find trading or investing more suitable. 

There are a lot of games which pay bitcoins, but some of them have very high minimal withdraw amount or they just pay little money so I would like to know more info about this project 

I have used this mobile application to play game and win bitcoins. They real paying and the game is fun because its refreshing our minds, but you need to be patient to earn good amount with this app.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I have had many experiences as if having to earn bitcoin, through having to be playing game and faucets and the rest, as one which I think is still there and quite alive would be that of the  Bitcoin blast application, as it pays as you okay the game legit as it pays on coinbase only

5 hours ago, Upright said:

I have had many experiences as if having to earn bitcoin, through having to be playing game and faucets and the rest, as one which I think is still there and quite alive would be that of the  Bitcoin blast application, as it pays as you okay the game legit as it pays on coinbase only

I may try out the blast application, but not game is profitable for me like to participate I some boutique and also this type of campaign. But I will try this out to know if profitable, the ones I have tried before are not paying much but I did enjoyed it though. 

Well my friend, thank you, but you did not put any picture about the game and also did not put the game link in Google Play, and also you did not tell us what is the minimum withdrawal and also did not put any proof of withdrawal. Please pay attention to writing these matters when writing the topic.

17 hours ago, Yomose said:

I may try out the blast application, but not game is profitable for me like to participate I some boutique and also this type of campaign. But I will try this out to know if profitable, the ones I have tried before are not paying much but I did enjoyed it though. 

Well,this of the Bitcoin blast, as a regular user who plays the game, on having to play the game approximately 20 minutes per day on 10 days they pay out Actually on just 1000 Satoshi, as on a day on playing the app you are just on having to earn just 100 Satoshi. As that's how actually the blast app looks like

I have found, most of android apps which are telling like they are giving more satoshis for free for doing simple tasks are the scams. Be very careful, there are few such apps which let you to earn a few portion of Bitcoin by playing games but still problem with such app is, they show aggressive ads. 

• +3 1