What is Ethereum 2.0 version of ethereum blockchain technology - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chrislynn

What is Ethereum 2.0 version of ethereum blockchain technology

From fee days ago some hipe regarding launching of etheruem 2.0 version. What's is this anyone knows about it or not? 

Because I not have full information regarding this launched I read some articles regarding staking of eth when this version launched and it's speed also improved and cost of transactions also reduced. And many factors are a head and eth price can goes to more then 2500$ in 2021 or 2022 because eth version 2.0 can be launched in the month of July 2020. 

it is said to be faster in transactions and more secure, and many people believe it would trigger a price rally once it's deployed

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

According to the article i read online Ethereum 2.0 said to introduce proof of stake consensus mechanism means to delete or eliminate  the need of very high price proof of mining. I think it is more updated than the other.

Iam also heard ETH improve a latest technology ETH 2.0 few months ago, but still its not launched so many experts predicts when this technology launch ETH improve their transaction speed and secure this ETH coin, but exactly I have no information how to help this ETH 2.0 to improve this ETH platform.

Before launched of ethereum 2.0 version eth blockchain technology working on proof of work now after launching the Ethereum two versions then proof of work converted into proof of stake your saying right after proof of stake the price of eth will increase.

We can also what Vitalik Buterin (co-funder of ETH) said:

"One of the reasons we are demonstrating the issue is that we want to significantly reduce our emissions. "

And:

"[So] in the ETH 2.0 specification, I think we calculated that the theoretical maximum emission would be around 2 million per year if everyone literally participates. "

In other terms, there is 4,000,000 ETH produced by year and they want to reduce this amount to 2,000,000.

Less ETH produced + faster transactions + lower transaction fees + more DAPPs = higher price !

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

I do not have much information about this Ethereum 2.0 version of ethereum blockchain technology, but it is definitely good news for users of cryptocurrencies, especially the ethereum currency, I think that the ethereum will exceed a 2000 dollars in one or two years

I don't know if it will help price, especially this much as the price you are saying. Ethereum 2.0 will be released probably during this summer and it will basically change a lot in ethereum. It will be a completely new blockchain and from what I know PoW will be replaced by either 100% PoS or some mix of these two algorithms, along with a few more interesting features as sharding.

• +5 1

Hi friend  You have already  some information  about eth 2.0  and I also don't hav any information  more then you.  I think after the launch of this technology  eth will improve much.

to understand what we are doing rarely it can be good or bad, but the ether system am still studying it , why most tokens are basesd on ether and why its important to preserve everythin gin the right perspective as you can teach

I have sometimes quit understood the either system and its important that we are able to savvy what we are doing occasionally it can be goodness or bad, but the ether system am still studying it , why most tokens are basesd on ether and why its important to preserve everythin gin the right perspective as you can counsel

I think ethereum 2.0 was causing ETH to drop dramatically and since its inception the coin has not become a rival to bitcoin

THINK POSITIVE

i think ethereum 2.p is jhst an updated version of ethereum with godo technologies which was not there in the previous rleth coin.in the crypto field when coins becomes old Owner of the coj  or project find an alternate and smart solution to get more attraction of people to increase their coin's trading volume

I have heard about this ethereum 2 , it's about the next generation if ethereum to speed up the transaction and make more of them in the second it's like the lightning in Bitcoin

Ethereum 2.0 is nothing but an updated version of the Ethereum. As we know if there is an update that means there will be some developments and new features so i hope this Ethereum 2.0 is also an updated version of the Ethereum. Hope this answers your question. Thank you. 

It is an upgrade to the old Ethereum system which will bring new features and will be more powerful than the old in Ethereum version 2.0

Life is great and enjoy it

Ethereum 2.0 is the updated version of ethereum and is also called as eth2 or serenity. There was two updates as compared to ETHEREUM 1.0 that is proof of stake and shar chains. It was announced that it will introduce in multiple phase in 2020.