Recommending the cryptotalk forum - Page 38 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Recommending the cryptotalk forum

Hey friends Sure.You can tell your family about crypto nicely, as well as show proof that you got the payment from here. I think there is more motivation to work together as a family. Everyone's support is available. The family income will remain in the family.

Hello dear friends, I'm newbie in this cryptotalk forum. Yes it is the golden chance for those who are interested to learn and earn. This real site. We get more knowledge about cryptocurrency in this forum.

It's a good one because you're only promoting the forum and making it more popular, and I don't think it's against the rules to invite people to the forum. Just make sure you don't use the same wifi because your IP address will be the same, and the admin will assume you have multiple accounts, which might result in all of your accounts being banned. Also, make sure they learn more about Cryptocurrency and how to use it.

Yes, of course, you can invite the one you love to here. Most of us came through the invitations of his friends and acquaintances. This forum should grow and reach all people so that the hungry become aware of cryptocurrencies and be able to invest and work with them in a safe place like this forum

You should recomend your friends about this forum. In this crypto talk will be a big forum. And your friends will also take benefit from this platform. It will be good for you, platform and your friends

Yes my dear friend you promote this forum to everyone there is not such limit present that's you not invite anyone on this forum but I think don't open sand account on the same device this thing prohibited your account and it's make you some scammer or something which come here to only earnings purposes not to get some experience and knowledge of the cryptocurrency and there related things so be careful about that's thing otherwise it's be ok 

My friend when i joined the forum i got information about crypto currencies it enhanced my knowledge from then i am recommending this forum to all my friends and cousins. I like this forum. On this forum you can get both the earning and knowledge at the same time.

There is no problem in working with the forum with members of your family. But you should not work on the forum from the same internet. so we will ban you all. We can also earn here and learn many things about crypto currency.

Recommending forum is very good.due to This it become more popular. You should firstly start with by posting when you have gain a little knowledge about forum and trading and investment.you start trading it is More profitable.

Yes it is good to recommend the peoples about this forum because due to lockdown no anything to do work so I recommend our friends about this forum because due to this forum we can learn and earn at the same time so recommendation to the peoples about this forum is very good thing.

We should tell about this forum to others because this forum has many benefits. It gives knowledge and money at the same time. Those who want to learn about bitcoin and crypto, this forum is a best place for them

First of all i appreciate you on recommending this wonderful forum to others. Tell them about all the rules and regulations about this forum and ask them to share their knowledge with other members of this forum. 

Hello crypto family..,

creating a blog is a good thing, but it is difficult at the beginning, as you have to wait for a while to achieve a simple reputation for the site until you suggest your blog among the blogs that appear in the search, but there are many ways available to earn through the Internet, such as working on this platform or creating.... @Do Duy Dong @as asadullah @Hồ cát tường @BK_WWE

Я также рекомендую этот форум многим пользователям (у меня хорошая команда).
  Напротив, всем участникам форума полезно пригласить своего подходящего компаньона, обмен этим форумом с нашими родственниками и друзьями может помочь им узнать, что CryptocurrencyCryptootalk - действительно отличная платформа, мы также можем учиться на ней.

On 5/2/2020 at 3:55 AM, Raven said:

I just want to ask if its okay if i'm promoting this forum to some of my friend and to my family? They said they wanted to earn money in crypto currency too so i recommend this forum to them. Is it okay or is it prohibited? I just want to help them on how to start properly in crypto and i think this forum could help them from it. 

It ok to tell them about the forum lots of new members come on this forum and lots a lots of knowledge and now thay are earning good earnings thanks to this forum . But I am a ashame to say that the members are now inactive because the admins stop paying them .