Let's share experience all about cryptocurrency - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Let's share experience all about cryptocurrency

The field needs some patience and moving brain cells, I mean, you know what coding is about and what important points to take advantage of. How to earn more profits and reduce the percentage of loss. And that is by learning to trade and the latest news also follows the adoption of a strategy that he is comfortable working on

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Any one in the crypto currency domain have experience bad or good and if any one share it with us we can have an idea and base with them to learn more

On 6/16/2020 at 12:26 AM, scorpiali said:

Any one in the crypto currency domain have experience bad or good and if any one share it with us we can have an idea and base with them to learn more

We all have different kind of knowledge regarding cryptocurrency and every one is willing to learn more about the little knowledge you and learning more about more experience regarding other cryptocurrency jobs.

For me, I build a good plan for trading and investing in cryptocurrencies continuously and obtaining stable profits even in the case of fluctuations in cryptocurrency prices.

Life is great and enjoy it

On 6/11/2020 at 5:32 AM, Qazi said:

Trading is more good then making investment at risky  websites, because trading is in your own hand, but it is very importent that we make expert our self for trading with control our greed. when someone make profitable trade more then 3 time greed comes and people start taking big risk for big earning that point is not good.

That's right trading is good if you have prepared a nice strategy. 

Investing is a little bit risky but you can make the risk lessen or disappear once you have enough knowledge on how to grow your investment. 

Edited by Dark_Sky
  • +2 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 6/19/2020 at 11:59 AM, Ndayebo8 said:

We all have different kind of knowledge regarding cryptocurrency and every one is willing to learn more about the little knowledge you and learning more about more experience regarding other cryptocurrency jobs.

Right that's why we are all here to learn more from other members who have more knowledge because even we learn more we really need more to centinue and share it with others 

As for investment, I advise everyone to study the projects of companies with cryptocurrencies that you want to invest in because if the company’s project is successful, it is good to invest in their currency.

My experience so far has been awesome and very interesting here cryptocurrency. First from investment and trading  I experience some loses as well as profit but at the end it was all worth it.

The main difference between trading and investing is the time factor and the level of active participation. Traders and investors are looking for profits in global markets, but traders do this on a daily and more active basis, some of which even work full time. Investors are looking for greater returns over a long period of time, while traders benefit from high and low prices through many positions and with lower but more frequent profits .... This is according to my humble opinion....

• +2 1

The interlocutory world contains a large number of fields and experiences that we would like to learn and understand well and it would be good to share and cooperate so that we can learn everything and for me I provide all the information I get and share it with all members of the forum

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

4 hours ago, Nezar said:

The interlocutory world contains a large number of fields and experiences that we would like to learn and understand well and it would be good to share and cooperate so that we can learn everything and for me I provide all the information I get and share it with all members of the forum

Let's exchange our experiences so we will learn to each other. 

Everyone here is a teacher or a mentor and at the same time we are like students that willing to learn cryptoworld knowledge. 

My experiences are good and it really exciting to learn here. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 6/26/2020 at 8:37 AM, Shanee88 said:

I personally prefer to learning because I think iam still a student in crypto currencies, because completely I can't understand crypto in 2 years I see so many scam sites and few genuine also, I loss some money in investment sites, now I don't recommends any one to invest before research.

Your are right and this is also an experience you shared about cryptocurrency. What Happened to you happens to many users lack of Patient eager to earn profit without making a confirm research about that coin.

Cryptocurrency is very broad and very hard to understand by ourselves. In order to understand this kind ot thing, we need someone who know this very well. We must share our knowledge to everyone. What you know maybe we don't know yet, what we know maybe you don't know yet. Let's share our knowledge to everyone, its not for others only, but for yourself too.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

On 5/2/2020 at 5:49 AM, Babubu609 said:

It is not too late to cooperate let share experience on what I know and what you know all about cryptocurrency, what is good and necessary to be done at that present situation with even sharing latest news about cryptocurrency and it's market how to analyzed and trade with also investment. Let share ideas and experience about this. 

1. Investment

2. Trading

3. Reading the crypto market.

Thank you all for your cooperations

It is essential that each one of us are sharing our own experiences and ideas about investment, trading and about crypto market. Through exchanging knowledge we are able to educate and to help the others to learn about that certain field and because of your experiences and ideas surely the others will learn and be cautious and be a better person in crypto world and such.

• +1 1

Today cryptocurrencies (Buy Crypto) have become a global phenomenon known to most people. In this guide, we are going to tell you all ... something and most use full to the experience of this website and you get gain a knowledge... 

On 7/2/2020 at 4:53 PM, JesusFries said:

each one of us are sharing our own experiences and ideas about investment, trading and about crypto market

Yes this topic will give you some knowledge about investment, trading and some other knowledge regarding cryptocurrency like mining and gambling with forex trade included in the forums section.

From my personal experiences, I must adopt capital management, diversification in currencies, diversification in trading style if it is speculative or short or long-term investment.

I personally make a short-term investment in currencies like litecoin and eth for a period of one to two months.

• +2 1

crypto currency is a large world, we should be Learning and search every time, i tried to invest in one of token in the beginning but i made a big mistake, i invested with big money (4500$) than i lost my money, now i'm search in youtube to learning trading and i practice each stratigy by carful and with small amount

• +1 1
  • +2 2

We can monitor the movement of currencies and analyze data in order to predict the rise and fall of currencies to achieve the largest possible profit

• +1 1

I think we should deal with your listing from no 1-3 because they are the most important things that will give us profit in crypto. We just need to learn them by the support from expert so that we can earn profit with them.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I agree to this post of you my friend. If there is any experience that we can share for the other members here that can help them or to contribute in this forum lets share it. Lets help each other here for all of us to become success in this forum.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

1 hour ago, kitekite24 said:

I agree to this post of you my friend. If there is any experience that we can share for the other members here that can help them or to contribute in this forum lets share it. Lets help each other here for all of us to become success in this forum.

Yes let's help each other so that we leave together infinitely and be among the best memories and keep a history. Therefore we need to cooperate with each other to help.

We need to know a lot about these things to avoid losses. Everyone can do trending but not everyone succeeds. Thanks to you for share this post. I think Many people helped from this post.  

• +2 1

If you want to invest then there are a lot of options like high return in short term and long term investment. You can to do full research before investing. If you want to start with low capital then you can go for short term investment but most of them are scams. But if you invest in the company for long term they will give very high profit.

BetFury                                                   

Crypto world has so many hackers and scammers, I experienced being scammed once to the investment website that offers to double my money for the only 1day, sadly I don't receive any return.

Lesson learned: Do not fall for the fake investment websites that offer to double your money for only a few days there is no legit investment website that will do that thing.