Let's share experience all about cryptocurrency - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Let's share experience all about cryptocurrency

It is not too late to cooperate let share experience on what I know and what you know all about cryptocurrency, what is good and necessary to be done at that present situation with even sharing latest news about cryptocurrency and it's market how to analyzed and trade with also investment. Let share ideas and experience about this. 

1. Investment

2. Trading

3. Reading the crypto market.

Thank you all for your cooperations

We need continuous learning in these areas so that our losses are few. I started learning to trade digital currencies in this forum and learned that trading takes place through monitoring the movement of the market buying during the price and selling period when the price rises and achieving good profits from that.

There are a lot of experts here who we really need to learn from their experiences .. Me,as a little expert i am ready to help members here and exchange the knowledge.. I think that reading the market is really an important thing and every member here have to read the market well..so let't start with this point..

Thanks for bringing this topic in as it is helpful to share some knowledge in crypto and I would like to contribute on investment it's just a piece of advice I want to share never invest in any bitcoin cloud mining site out there became they are all scam don't trust them thanks.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 7
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

I have few experience with trading  . And I think this is best way to eran from crypto  . Every  one should learn trading  and join. I also join some investment  sites but find them Scam and leave them.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

I personally prefer to learning because I think iam still a student in crypto currencies, because completely I can't understand crypto in 2 years I see so many scam sites and few genuine also, I loss some money in investment sites, now I don't recommends any one to invest before research.

• +1 5
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

I think the best is invest box

In all cryptocurrency word

But why??

First you can get A good daily earning 

From this

Second you will not lost any of your money like trading

I invested liza and btc in yobit invest box

3 hours ago, ritadhernandez1 said:

Hey mate, you point out very good topic, yes we can share our idea in this forum what I know and what you know, if we share our experience we can learn very good information about cryptocurrency. I think most important thing is investment and trading at the cryptocurrency, if we share our experience about two section than we can build up our career very well.

I always like to engage myself into trading not all time in investment because trading gives me more profit than investment and it is of cause a short time profit than investment 

We need to learn crypto everyday because we still have many things to know that will help us to earn profit from investing in crypto currency. If we will increase our power in learning crypto, we may take this as our main income.

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Sharing experience here is another way of learning where we can learn from others' experience especially when it comes to Cryptocurrency where experience is the best teacher. Those who doesn't have any idea about it may learn from another's experience.

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Since I know something about investment I'm going to talk about investment, for the perfect investment you should never buy whenever you got the money but you should wait patiently for the perfect moment to buy and that perfect moment is often when everyone is panicking and has no hope in the market because coins are dirt cheap when that happens.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +4 2
  • +5 3

Crypto market is decentralized market and it's trading is too risky for those who have not experienced of crypto market. I earned some constantly hardworking and earning profits from trading of crypto market. It means we earn high profits but for this we huge learning about blockchain technology and crypto currencies market. 

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

All experiences are very important, but I think the most experience I can benefit from is knowing new information about trading because I want to work with it.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

I consider myself still a beginner in the crypto world, and I do not have many experiences in the cryptocurrency market, whether it is an investment or trading, and for this I try to learn from this wonderful forum through the experiences of members with experience in the crypto world

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I know bitcoin when his price is 200$ i think this in 2014 or 2015 , but i didn’t give it any attention , unfortunately . But in 2019 i coming back to this world and i start learning and earn , for now i don’t have a lot of experience , i just spend all my time learn something new , because i want to invest in trading for that now i learn hard , and also i read the experience of the members here is really helpful.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 2

Almost all of us are in crypto because of the extreme past profits others have made. It seems to be high risk investment and prices can go down a lot, still after doing research you will find out that everything is backed by strong technology and is still ahead from the centralized governed financial systems.

Personally I think that we should all try to learn something new every day since knowledge is a fundamental part of the success in this world of cryptocurrencies read a lot is highly recommended 

On 5/2/2020 at 12:49 AM, Babubu609 said:

It is not too late to cooperate let share experience on what I know and what you know all about cryptocurrency, what is good and necessary to be done at that present situation with even sharing latest news about cryptocurrency and it's market how to analyzed and trade with also investment. Let share ideas and experience about this. 

1. Investment

2. Trading

Hello everyone on this platform.  I have little information about cryptocurrencies Cryptocurrencies, I think, are always of variable value, so they fluctuate according to the market (supply) (and demand) and can be converted into real currencies.

• +1 2

Investing and trading requires a lot of knowledge and patience, you will have to work hard and process information quickly when working, the techniques and strategies need to be perfectly coordinated. I Read the cryptocurrency market with Japanese candles and similar charts. There is a lot of knowledge about trading and investing, they are very important and above all do not ignore anything.

• +1 1

49 minutes ago, kadayakito said:

Investing and trading requires a lot of knowledge and patience, you will have to work hard and process information quickly when working, the techniques and strategies need to be perfectly coordinated. I Read the cryptocurrency market with Japanese candles and similar charts. There is a lot of knowledge about trading and investing, they are very important and above all do not ignore anything.

I really agree with what you said we need patient in trading to earn profit when we lacks patient we shall really fail or end up losing. Thank you for your advice from your post I am able to know a little secret about cryptocurrency at all time patient is the key to success. Nice to meet you mate

There are so many experiences regarding cryptocurrencies. Some are good and some are bad. The only thing i resist everytime is the deletion of posts. And regarding investment i always think of investing but then i feel that now it's not the time i am still not ready.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

On 5/1/2020 at 4:49 PM, Babubu609 said:

1. Investment

2. Trading

Indeed we must do so
We cooperate with each other and with the members of the site and we give useful information and what we can benefit others
I can provide information on trading if any one of you wants any information I can help

• +1 1
  • +2 1

7 minutes ago, koussai999 said:

Indeed we must do so
We cooperate with each other and with the members of the site and we give useful information and what we can benefit others
I can provide information on trading if any one of you wants any information I can help

Thank you for intending to help us here, I am sure me and some members that are yet to see this topic to post will be interested in it especially in explaining the Major &, constraints in trading.

cryptomarket currency is rich from scammers and hackers become need to judge them in every project. In this regard you need knowledge and methodical of finding such scamm project. Some provision in every field of crypto currency would be stretch.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

I think read the market is really an important thng and every member here haven't to investigate the market well..so let't start with this point..

• +1 1
  • +2 1