Let's share experience all about cryptocurrency - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Let's share experience all about cryptocurrency

Of course it is good for us to share our experience with each other and i think trading is the best for now. I dont really think reading the crypto market is possible because the market is so unpredictable. When trading make sure you trade manually its not good to use this trading platforms such as forex trading or expert option because there's a lot of risk involved in it.

You are right, my friend, I will make sure to follow you until I learn a little because I am new here, of course you must monitor the movement of currencies and the exchange rate, thank you for your post. I wish you a happy day dear 

From my personal experiences, I must adopt capital management, diversification in currencies, diversification in trading style if it is speculative or short or long-term investment.

I personally make a short-term investment in currencies like litecoin and eth for a period of one to two months.

I find this publication interesting to share experiences about Cryptocurrencies because this will provide guidance to those who are starting in this facet, especially the part of trade and investment that is the most important aspect that I want to deepen.

The exchange of experiences in this field, which is somewhat recent, is considered necessary. In fact, I do not have much experience in this field and I think that I will benefit from this post, thank you.

The cryptocurrency market is a decentralized and traded market
 We need to learn crypto every day because we still have a lot of things to know that will help us reap profits from investing in cryptocurrencies.  Cryptocurrency where experience is the best teacher.  Those who have no idea about it may learn from someone else's experience.

• +4 1

Hi friend😊

I want to say that you will have to work hard and process information quickly when working, the techniques and strategies need to be perfectly coordinated. I Read the cryptocurrency market with Japanese candles and similar charts. There is a lot of knowledge about trading and investing.

I don't have much experience in cryptocurrency. But I will share it with you today as soon as possible.  I have been working with cryptocurrency for a while now.  And investment trading, I did these with my earnings in yobit.