Let's share experience all about cryptocurrency - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Let's share experience all about cryptocurrency

Hello my dear friend.This forum is my first experience of cryptocurrencies and I have a great experience with this forum.This forum helps me to learn a lot of things about cryptocurrencies and also helps me to earn a hendsome amount of money for living.

Hello 

I have little experience in trading.  I think this is the best way to get rid of cryptocurrencies. 

There are a lot of experts here that we really need to learn from their experiences..I, as a junior expert, am ready to help members here and share knowledge.

• +3 1

I'm new to this forum. I don't have that information with respect to tradings and venture. The lone thing I know is we ought to have tolerance and have passionate control and contribute when the time is right,wait for the best time and purchase when the worth reductions and sell when the worth increments.

A person always needs to learn and increase his knowledge, so we must increase research and read friends' publications in order to be able to acquire as much knowledge as possible to invest and trade currencies well.

I am a beginner here, but I know some information about cryptocurrencies. We can make money through trading and investing, but investment is full of rain. We have to learn technical analysis of the market before starting to avoid losing.

Thank you so much for your great topic. It's helped me a lot to know about experienced people I am not experienced  . well from the topic of the comment section I learn many things. Good luck ❤

My dear, you made this post but the forum is about what you say, and very more organized. We can read and exchange experiences in the sections of the forum that are about trading and the rest. We do not need to make a post to write that we share experience about trading. we make new posts in the trading for it.

I think you mentioned the 3 main topics in the world of cryptocurrencies. It is difficult to explain everything I know in one response, but this forum taught me a lot in just two months, We should not stop here, but we must learn and research everywhere on the Internet.

This forum is a good sphere for interacting and sharing more knowledge about crypto currency and many more that is allowed here therefore,let's take this opportunity and share more.

@Lawrence Mwansa

• +2 1

If there are more participations about the trading market and good currencies for investment, this is how we increase the culture of each other and give beginners an opportunity to experiment in the field of trading.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

My dear friend, before thinking about accomplishing any work in encrypted currencies, you must learn well before entering any risk and when you earn enough information you can think about entering the work by encryption and investing currencies for a certain period of time until its price rises and you earn money through investment

In fact, we need a lot of experience and knowledge to work in the field of cryptocurrencies, and it is good and important to share our experiences, expertise and information with members to achieve great benefit and good profits. Ourselves and growth in this forum

• +3 1

Dearest member, cryptotalk  is best platform who provide us information about cryptocurrency and worlds digital currency,  and yobit account is best for making investment or for trading purposes.  I suggest you to make investment in yobit . Because it is highly secure. 

• +5 1

My dear friend I ma new on this forum. SO, I don't know much about it and cryptocurrencies. I am gaining knowledge about cryptocurrencies on this forum. I have no personal experience on trading or investing but after gaining some knowledge from their, I am able to trading or investing.

I think read the market is really an important thing and every member here haven't to Investigate the market well. So left start with this point. 

Hello my friend. In fact, I completely agree with you that we must intensify our research to include new ideas and formulate them in our topics, each of us in his own way, and of course we can do that by keeping us constantly informed of developments in the world of cryptocurrencies and their fields, and in my opinion, this will be of great benefit to us and help us in Support each other to strengthen and maintain this forum.

• +1 1

Yes you are right friend we are too late to come in the cryto world but now your way is quick to exchange the experience and get some benifit. So my news is we should invest in the bitcoin and bch which are running lower at the moment but it will cross almost 75000-100000 $ at the end of 2021.

I think that the best thing among these things is reading the currency market because that helps you enter and trade in currencies and reap profits from them, but it needs more learning and experience in order to avoid losing. Thank you.

• +1 1

As for investment, I strongly encourage investing in cryptocurrencies through popular exchange platforms and collecting currencies according to a correct reading of the market for these currencies.  

I think it is a good idea to share their experiences with other members, in order for us to benefit from their experiences.  From my experience, do not enter the sites that give Bitcoin for free because they are fraudsters

• +2 1

Honestly, I have not entered into all of them, currently I invest on the yobit platform, but a simple investment, which is investing currencies talk, they give us 1% daily profits

• +2 1

Hello my friend yes your words are true we have to exchange information and knowledge between each other to benefit everyone especially the new members we have to continue to gain experience and knowledge about this world rich in valuable information in order to reach our goals good luck 

One of the great things on this forum is sharing the experiences because we can find many experiences shared the same topic but still different experiences , so this way we can learn more than way to work that topic and we don't have to follow one way ,. And of course this abled on every topic ment to crypto .

• +5 1

Hello friend, i am new but I realized some of things of here I be very thankful to you because you sharing a very good post I collected a knowledge day by day and I growing my mind to chasing any problems and completing any solution hope guys my posts is making your self motivated.

Good luck have a nice day.