Let's share experience all about cryptocurrency - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Let's share experience all about cryptocurrency

On 5/2/2020 at 10:18 AM, Honny143 said:

I personally prefer to learning because I think iam still a student in crypto currencies, because completely I can't understand crypto in 2 years I see so many scam sites and few genuine also, I loss some money in investment sites, now I don't recommends any one to invest before research.

@Honny143 Dear mate I also prefer to learning.  As you said there are a lot of scam sites and few genuine sites.  And it is become difficult day by day to choose site which is genuine and dies not scam us. Learning is more important than investment and trading. 

I really knew about crypto-currency in this forum and in just one month I started trading and investing. Though, I lost some earnings from trading. But I still working on it. I think for the beginners xrp is the best for trading and it is less than one dollar and in the end of 2030 it can touch 10 dollar. SO we should trade it, hold it for future and we can be also millionerds in future. It just about some skills and brain. Thanks for this awesome post.

• +1 1

I don't know about more for cryptocurrency but I know that it is a digital currency and it can be most use in future but it would be a chance to scammers and hackers .

Well it's no doubt that at this platform there are huge number of experts members .  So it's our responsibility as being the part of this cryptotalk community to share useful and helpful contents for the betterment of this forum.  And also mentioned the forum rules too.

Yes this is the best thing of this forum that people can share their experience and in this way we learn a lot of things and I am very thankful to this forum that it gives me an opportunity to earn a cryptocurrency and the most valuable currency  is bitcoin because its rate is very high these days and everyone wants to earn it.

Yes i also agree to that decision we must have to experience every wonders in the world and also we must have to describe your experience and try to explore every inch of it.The senior members must have to describe and solve the doubts of the junior regarding the doubts of the working in the crypto talk only then you can earn a lot of money and knowledge. 

Right now I am learning from this forum because I am a new member of this website and my knowledge from this website is increasing. I want to learn and benefit from this forum and help other members.

The investing and trading part of this forum are really complicated and requires enough knowledge and experience before engaging in them,so I think it would be a nice idea if the beginners will stay here and continue making their post to know more before starting to make investment

We must have to share the experience and knowledge in the crypto currency about how to make money very easily and how to be rich in terms of good and informative topics we must have to be very carefull while creating a topic it must be useful to every members in the forum and also crypto currency is rich in scammers and hackers so you myst be very cunning and intelligent. 

Yes u agree with you, please let do this I no with this it can be able to devote many of us, especially people like me that I started correcting my payment yesterday,I don't think I have much experience on this cryptotalk yet.

my friend if I tell you about the experience did I gain from this forum you should not to copy the text from any source because this is against the rule of this forum and you should not to break the rules of this forum otherwise you are account will be removed

• +3 1

Hi my dear friend there is no doubt you are absolutely right I want to tell you that we should share our experience with people who  work on this platform your experience is helpful for the new users keep your language as simple as you can because it is easy for new user

Thank you for this important topic. I believe that by listening to the experiences of others, we can learn faster and make more profit

Life, my friend, has taught us a lot, and in the cryptocurrency market, we have to cooperate and be one hand in developing our expertise
About trading, investing and other matters

I tried trading and investing, but I found that investing is better, but you have to know how to invest in the right way, as you must choose the appropriate currency for investment, and you must also monitor the currency market so that you know when the price rises and when it decreases

There is a lot of experience that you gain with time, and I think that the best experience is to invest in currencies and storage for long periods, and this is in my opinion the best thing you can do 

• +2 1

I read the experiences of some members that help us gain a lot of experiences, for me, I bought BNB currency when its price was 35$ and when the market started to go up I sold it at $ 93 and now I am very sad, after the price reached more than 300$ because it is better if I sell Only 50% when the price reaches 90$ and I store the rest

I do not get my full experience yet but i got some points like having the careful and the encourage  and do not be worried about the losing and failing.

• +1 1

Cryptocurrencies are a very big world that did not stop and will never stop as long as we work hard and strive to gain knowledge and experience, and it is a currency that we can trade in like any paper currency such as the dollar and the euro and all of them, but these currencies are not able to anyone to counterfeit them, but the only thing they are able to do It is fraud on members, so be very careful in dealing with everyone, be patient and do not despair

On 5/2/2020 at 2:49 AM, Babubu609 said:

It is not too late to cooperate let share experience on what I know and what you know all about cryptocurrency, what is good and necessary to be done at that present situation with even sharing latest news about cryptocurrency and it's market how to analyzed and trade with also investment. Let share ideas and experience about this. 

1. Investment

2. Trading

3. Reading the crypto market.

Thank you all for your cooperations

This forum is the best for learning, investing, trading and earning money. I am use this forum for learning knowledge about crypto currency and earning money. We can earn money by creating posts. 

• +4 1

It is useful and necessary to share experiences among the members of the forum in order for knowledge and benefit to prevail. I advise everyone to learn to trade and invest because it will help us to make good money. We must define our goals and move towards them and strive to gain the most information

• +2 1

You will get trading experience when you start trading yourself, if that experience is from other people you will not know and learn and gain valuable experience. Start looking for your own experiences to achieve success, because experience will allow us to face any situation when difficulties arise.

Everyone in cryptocurrencies has one or two experiences that has been encountered. I bought ripple at low price and hold for some time and I sold it when the price go high and I earned more profits. 

I'm new and have a little bit experience about this forum. I joined this forum few days before. I hope I'll be a senior member here. After that time I'll guide every one here. I want to get information about this forum.

Yes indeed let all share the little experience we have,  well I will advise anyone to research deeply before investing on any sites because there are alot of fake sites scamming innocent people. Everyone should seek for experience about crypto.