How can we help this forum to improve friends? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

How can we help this forum to improve friends?

I herald that almost everyone is willing to help this forum to improve but we mostly not know what is best to do. Friends here are some tips that will help us make this forum move to next level:

1. Making a good quality post helps the forum to improve because it will reduce the numbers of post to be deleted.

2. Creating some good positive topic all about cryptocurrency will also help in improving this forum.

3. Following and abiding the rules guiding this  forum will make the forum to improve and achieve their goals.

4. Reporting of spammers in to the moderators for taking action will ease the moderators work and searching for spammer and will as well improve the forums.

5. Sharing of knowledge with friends is about cryptocurrency and referring friends to this great forum will help the forum to improve and achieve their goals.

If we all can abide by this guide as I stated I am sure we shall help this forum to move forward.  You are all welcome to cryptotalk campaign you shall all get paid per post if you work it. Happy posting friends.

Yes following these points we can improve our forum. there are thousands active members .Every member should post a useful topic daily. It will help forum to grow. 

• Useful or interesting 9
  • +1 5
  • +2 8
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

There is also an important thing is that people post more useful articles instead of comments every day, there are few topics and many comments in the forum.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 4
  • +4 1

thank you. Here are some tips and anyone in the forum can do this. These will help build and develop the forum further. Active members of the forum with many reputations and high levels are making great efforts

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

Now this forum need good content topics so you and your friends post good content topics, then forum gain good reputation in crypto market, every day so many members visit this forum, so we share useful content then they read this information and solve their issue.

• +1 6
  • +2 3
  • +5 1

A very good topic, we all look for that, but we can add an important factor, which is to help members with expertise in the field of encryption for new beginners members, by creating their own topics so that they have knowledge in the field of cryptocurrencies

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Thank you my friend, in fact this is a very important topic, I have previously written a topic similar to this before, you mentioned the most important things that we can contribute to by improving the level of the forum and I would like to add something else which is the need to teach new members and alert them to the need to write Well and stick to the forum rules because many of them don't know the forum rules.

5 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

I herald that almost everyone is willing to help this forum to improve but we mostly not know what is best to do. Friends here are some tips that will help us make this forum move to next level:

1. Making a good quality post helps the forum to improve because it will reduce the numbers of post to be deleted.

2. Creating some good positive topic all about cryptocurrency will also help in improving this forum.

3. Following and abiding the rules guiding this  forum will make the forum to improve and achieve their goals.

4. Reporting of spammers in to the moderators for taking action will ease the moderators work and searching for spammer and will as well improve the forums.

5. Sharing of knowledge with friends is about cryptocurrency and referring friends to this great forum will help the forum to improve and achieve their goals.

If we all can abide by this guide as I stated I am sure we shall help this forum to move forward.  You are all welcome to cryptotalk campaign you shall all get paid per post if you work it. Happy posting friends.

I think we should prevent people who do post things as they have made large sums and also tell them to share with them the Telegram channel or to write to them on the private, they may be scammers

• +1 2
  • +2 5
  • +5 1

Thank you my friend for sharing this post really we must work hard in this forum and abide by its laws and provide good and useful topics and report spam until the forum becomes clean from spam

The major goal of this forum it to share our knowledge about crypto currencies and i think this forum could help us to have some friend in crypto by communicating to their topics. But, i suggest to all of you to be careful about it and don't easily trust people in cryptos because it is risky. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

10 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

That's right

Just do our part here and avoid not following the rules. 

Reporting any violator is good too. 

Let's maintain the life of this forum by being a good member. 

• +2 2
  • +5 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I think thqt the most important thing to improve this forum is about exchanging knowledge and discussing everyday about cryptocurrencies issues! There are many experts here who we really need them to share with us their experiences

Yes mate you are right we can help this forum to improve by doing what you have mentioned in your topic like creating useful posts that will not be deleted thus saving us from facing post deletion.

• -5 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +5 3

According  to me most important  point is we should  protect platform  from spammers if we find  spammers new should  report fastly.  Also we should  post good and creative content. 

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

When i started here, i always doing stuffs for the better of this forum, i make sure to myself that i will create or reply that is written constructively. I also avoid violating the rules here, so first thing i did was reading the rules and guidelines.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

1 hour ago, EZAZ1212 said:

Day by day this forum is filling will irrelevant topics and useless topics so moderators should take strong action against them to reduce the useless topics .

Yes, i agree with this, this forum were filled by irrelevant posts that's why deleted topics increase. If we only taking care of this forum by making sure the post we release is quality wise, i think we can prevent having problems like this.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

11 hours ago, marchal87 said:

A very good topic, we all look for that, but we can add an important factor, which is to help members with expertise in the field of encryption for new beginners members, by creating their own topics so that they have knowledge in the field of cryptocurrencies

Beginner's forum would be a big help especially for those who are new here. 

They will learn things by staying on beginners forum until they are fully known about different terms here in cryptotalk. 

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

These are really good directions especially for beginners in the forum, but also points that all members should always have in their mind, while participating in the cryptotalk campaign. I would also suggest all members to keep doing research and be able soon to explain to everyone (colleagues, friends, family) how Bitcoin works and learn the technicals as well. It doesn't require a lot of time and you would be able to explain everything when asked. I.e. when asked how miners are getting paid, about decentralization, about how Bitcoin is governed etc.

• +1 1

17 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

Hello partners.  The forum needs us all, we must publish new, important and interesting topics at the same time to avoid deletion. Secondly, we must adhere to the rules of the forum, which is the most important thing here. We have to report the abusers to the administrative body in the forum.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

6 hours ago, Dark_Sky said:

That's right

If we can take in report  about the scammers on the forum and then there is 100% possibility that the forum will move to the next level.

6 hours ago, Dark_Sky said:

That's right

If we can take in report  about the scammers on the forum and then there is 100% possibility that the forum will move to the next level.

32 minutes ago, Bohana said:

Hello partners.  The forum needs us all, we must publish new, important and interesting topics at the same time to avoid deletion. Secondly, we must adhere to the rules of the forum, which is the most important thing here. We have to report the abusers to the administrative body in the forum.

That is the aim of the forum to have users that will create good topics and informative posts that will improve the forum

Good post, making quality posts all the time will help to increase the value of the forum and to stay fresh always. We also need to follow the forum rules all the time so that we can make this forum more respected by having smart members.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 3

Time is the ultimate weapon!

as a member of this forum and as a trader everyone have to make research all the time so that we can improve our knowledge and able to explore the Bitcoin information to our community friends and family members

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

Quality of posts are the core of every forum and we all know they have the most effect on the success of every forum and because of that we should try our best in our power to make better posts each day so that we help this forum to gets where it deserve to be more quickly than usual.

• +1 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Yes my friend 

Thank for your useful post

The most important thing

Is sharing your knowledge with other

Users here to help them in working

And getting benefit