How can we help this forum to improve friends? - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

How can we help this forum to improve friends?

How can you help your very best friends ۔Sir, there are many ways to help here but I would like to mention the someone .As we can follow our friends and give them ratings by becoming their followers or they can give them their benefits by knowledge  as well.

Here are a few tips. Which will help create and develop the forum further. Anyone on the forum can do this. These are many names and active members of high level forums are making great efforts. I can share the good aspects of it with my friends.

These are excellent advice and deserving of admiration for this message, I hope that the participants of CryptoTalk will read these advice and pursue them through the work and have high-quality subjects, and so we will lift this platform to the highest standard, and this is a great thing for all of us.

All of what you mentioned is correct, but some members do not abide by these rules, and in the end their post and our comments are also deleted. I hope everyone follow these steps to make this platform better and better and help eachother 

I think we all are earning from this forum a handsome income and so we should suggest this work to our other friends so that they also get information and income from this forum we should give good topics and posts to this forum and make a strong reputation.

We thank you, dear friend, for this beautiful advice and participation, and I agree with you that improvement and change start from the youngest members to the oldest, and thus we guarantee the achievement of development and improvement

• +1 1

On 5/1/2020 at 7:55 PM, Babubu609 said:

I herald that almost everyone is willing to help this forum to improve but we mostly not know what is best to do. Friends here are some tips that will help us make this forum move to next level:

1. Making a good quality post helps the forum to improve because it will reduce the numbers of post to be deleted.

2. Creating some good positive topic all about cryptocurrency will also help in improving this forum.

3. Following and abiding the rules guiding this  forum will make the forum to improve and achieve their goals.

4. Reporting of spammers in to the moderators for taking action will ease the moderators work and searching for spammer and will as well improve the forums.

5. Sharing of knowledge with friends is about cryptocurrency and referring friends to this great forum will help the forum to improve and achieve their goals.

If we all can abide by this guide as I stated I am sure we shall help this forum to move forward.  You are all welcome to cryptotalk campaign you shall all get paid per post if you work it. Happy posting friends.

Well my friend, you have done a great job to make a very useful content. All the beginners should be reached to this posts so that they can understand to make contribute with the forum because it is also helping us in this situation. All the points are described very well to be adopted for the useful for the forum. We should follow all the rules to be live here for the long time. Thanks my friend for making this content.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Yes I agree with you we all learn from sharing our ideas in this forum A teaches B and B also teaches A. We should always write good posts and avoid grammatical blunders taking our time to posts that members Will benefit from and in return we also get paid for such posts.

First of all we have to follow the rules and regulations of this forum. We can improve this forum by creating useful and unique posts everyday so that every member can be benefited by learning.

• +3 1

My most favorite posts are this kind of them.

You are wonderful my friend ,, with this post you help everyone on the platform to work hard and strive to reach the top ,, and on my part, I tell all my friends about the world of cryptography and cryptocurrencies and about the forum and work on this platform ,, that makes the platform grow and also helps them to identify the source New to knowledge and learning ..

thank you my friend

Friends, we, the seniors, should share our experiences here so that our friends can see these experiences, act on them and present the best work on this form.

We can help our friends in this way to realize them that this is a world best platform where you can earn as well as learn.Seniors share useful opinions which creat good impressions.

My friend I want to tell you that we can help to improve this forum we should to post the good material on this forum and we should to read the post of the experience and full members of the form that is very beneficial for you to survive on this form

• +2 1

This forum need good comment.as a member of this forum everyone should research all the time so that they can improve their knowledge.we should try our best from our core.moreover we can be helped by our senior in this forum.

One way to do this is create content worth and quality posts, share the benefits of this forum to our friends and relatives, follow all the rules and regulations of the forum, help wholeheartedly the new members coming in.

Your words are very valuable.  Everyone in our forum should follow everything in this way.  This will benefit you, will increase the reputation and reputation of the forum. Your own id will be released to be banned. Also, I think the amount of scammers will be reduced.😊😊

• +2 1

We can add to by improving the degree of the gathering and I might want to add something different which is the need to show new individuals and alarm them to the need to compose Well and adhere to the discussion rules on the grounds that a significant number of them don't have a clue about the cryptotalk rules.

Great post dear friend very informative people should have to post like that some peoples posts are very useless and the wast of time  but i think its not their fault some people are new and don't know about the furms so they should have to learn thanks.may God bless you. 

Exactly i agree with all your tips it should be adopted by eash members so that you will be able to work in this forum soothly. I suggest my few friends to work in this forum but they not joind because not paying but we all members make everyday justbone topics thenbit helps a lot.     

Yes, my friend, you are right, and I thank you for this useful information that all members must follow so that we can do the work properly and orderly and help the forum develop and progress so that we do not face any problem in it and we attract many people to join it

Yes really if we follow the point and rules that our friend said we can help this platform and the platform help us in return we should creat good and better content it will motivate other to creat good topic it is really good to become motivational for anyone.

It is posible that this is going to work for you you need to value what is right and put together everything the right effort right now is to improve your idea of bringing together everything is really suitable to build, its really important. 

We can help when mendators listen to us and make changing in this platform.They should make platform crystal clear so that every one work without any ambugity .So mendators plz listen to us.

Well said, my friend ..
Yes, every publication is good and contains knowledge that raises the profile of the forum, and our communication becomes of greater scientific and intellectual value.
And we have to work in the forum with one hand to overcome all the obstacles that occur and support each other in order to continue giving.
I wish goodness and love in our work in the forum because we will definitely achieve success.

Of course, by following these steps we can have a safe forum of scammers and full of people who help and support each other, so I totally agree with you on this topic.

• +2 1