How can we help this forum to improve friends? - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

How can we help this forum to improve friends?

On 5/1/2020 at 8:55 PM, Babubu609 said:

I herald that almost everyone is willing to help this forum to improve but we mostly not know what is best to do. Friends here are some tips that will help us make this forum move to next level:

1. Making a good quality post helps the forum to improve because it will reduce the numbers of post to be deleted.

2. Creating some good positive topic all about cryptocurrency will also help in improving this forum.

3. Following and abiding the rules guiding this  forum will make the forum to improve and achieve their goals.

4. Reporting of spammers in to the moderators for taking action will ease the moderators work and searching for spammer and will as well improve the forums.

5. Sharing of knowledge with friends is about cryptocurrency and referring friends to this great forum will help the forum to improve and achieve their goals.

If we all can abide by this guide as I stated I am sure we shall help this forum to move forward.  You are all welcome to cryptotalk campaign you shall all get paid per post if you work it. Happy posting friends.

Th

I herald that almost everyone is willing to help this forum to improve but we mostly not know what is best to do. Friends here are some tips that will help us make this forum move to next level:

1. Making a good quality post helps the forum to improve because it will reduce the numbers of post to be deleted.

2. Creating some good positive topic all about cryptocurrency will also help in improving this forum.

3. Following and abiding the rules guiding this  forum will make the forum to improve and achieve their goals.

4. Reporting of spammers in to the moderators for taking action will ease the moderators work and searching for spammer and will as well improve the forums.

5. Sharing of knowledge with friends is about cryptocurrency and referring friends to this great forum will help the forum to improve and achieve their goals.

If we all can abide by this guide as I stated I am sure we shall help this forum to move forward.  You are all welcome to cryptotalk campaign you shall all get paid per post if you work it. Happy posting friends.

You discuss some topics that can helps to improve us. Good and useful post also very important for our reputation. Forum rules also important for us. So everyone should be abide by rules. 

• +1 1

On 5/1/2020 at 5:55 PM, Babubu609 said:

I really like this one, because i like to share some ideas with the forum members since this forum is open for discussion and sharing information's we can share additional information and other sites for earning additional moneys.

It is a good and useful post for members who do not know much about the laws here in the forum. I spend a lot of time here for me and I am happy to be here in the world of cryptocurrencies.

Thank you for these great notes.
Adherence to them and their implementation will ensure that the individual is an active member of the forum.
The forum will ensure development and progress.
Yoy have shortened a lot of tips and rules in this useful post

Edited by Noghran

I have been trying to get my friend to get into the forum and its been difficult and so to me its posible that this is going to work for you you need to value what is right and put together everything the right effort right now is to improve your idea of bringing together everything is really suitable to build, its  really important and put together a good post that attract your people that is very important

If we work well on crypto, we follow all the rules, add all the important information and post it to us, then this form will be much improved, moreover, we help those who are new members of this forum, we help them in different things, they will work well.  Crypto forum will be improved if friends work well together.

Well my friend, and thank you for sharing this useful post. You are right everyone wants to contribute their roll to make this forum very beautiful. I also would like to advise my mates that your contribution will be good as you must have to follow all the rules and regulations of the forum, don't be involved in the violation of the forum, don't use multiple accounts as it is very prohibited by the moderators, and also post the useful and correct information relevant to the Cryptocurrency and trading.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

We can improve this forum and help  the members of this community by just posting authentic and information based topics on this forum. And giving useful replies to the questions asked by the community here.

We just need to be helpful with each others so that no member of this community can feel any kind of problem.

Being a member of this forom it is our duty to take the forom to move forward. This advices will help us to do it.  And by learning now most of the people of cryptotalk want to stay with it in future and wants that the forom may go up on the top soon. And hopefully we may help cryptotalk in this mission  

In order to exchange people, opinions and experiences from different parts of the world, we must abide by the rules of the forum and work together to create it.  That way, we can improve on this forum.

As my suggestion what mostly helps the forum presenting an healthier environment is the following:

You should make meaningful posts / topics no matter what, without any copy pasted content from other users or even google unless you quote it with source links.

Never ever break Forum Rules so that everyone follows the same principle and the forum gets better.

Also make sure you are posting content into their proper section, just like talking about wallets at crypto world section is wrong and more like that.

• +1 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

1 hour ago, nilak45946 said:

by Making a good quality post helps the forum to improve because it will reduce the numbers of post to be deleted -. Creating some good positive topic all about cryptocurrency will also help in improving this forum and  Following and abiding the rules guiding this  forum will make the forum to improve and achieve their goals.

That's it my friend,  you've said it all. Their are different ways we can improve this forum.  This forum have improve our lives. So it's best we create relevant topics concerning cryptocurrency and avoid spamming. 

We can share our knowledge with friends.For improve forum we can suggest our friend to make quality posts.We can learn them to avoid the useless comments and avoid copy paste.We have to teach them to create unique and creative post.So that we can improve forum.

• +1 1

We help this forum by following all its rules, writing good post, give good reputation to others .tell them others about it . We improved this forum by making good quality post . We also help this by making discussion about in between our friends , tell them about its working and give them knowledge . By spreading good news about it we help and improve our forum

You are right dear friend. As a member of this site it is our responsibality to share useful and hepful post on this forum. If you create good topics and informative posts most of the people will follow you. In this way your reputation will increase with the passage of time. 

Yes we can make this forum to improve by making good posts that are meaningful and which forum member will benefit from it,also by sharing knowledge with each other that is to say by answering questions that we don't understand it will improve the forum we also have to follow the rules and regulations of the forum 

On 5/1/2020 at 10:55 PM, Babubu609 said:

I'm totally agree with this! Many people here desperately want to learn more about crypto currency so that you must always post good quality contents. We can also maintain the effectiveness of this community by sharing legit information about crypto currency.

Yeah i am trying maintaining everything to be a perfect member for this forum. And this forum also helping me to know about crypto. Thanks a lot for sharing guideline for newbies like me. 

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

Thank you my friend this post is useful Yes we have to help in this forum. But there is something I did not understand spammer what does it mean?

you are not force to make topics on cryptocurrency only there are a lot of options available at this place just like airdrops banti exchanges and volumes and mobile apps or even of topic so you can go any of them if you like

This  is too much informative post.yeah it's true that my friend who suggested me to use cryptotalk ,she was benefited by this forum and helped me.she gave me some tips.Now I find some tips from this post so I can help my friend. Thanks for sharing. 

On 12/12/2020 at 5:59 PM, Husnyjaf said:

That's it my friend,  you've said it all. Their are different ways we can improve this forum.  This forum have improve our lives. So it's best we create relevant topics concerning cryptocurrency and avoid spamming. 

@Husnyjaf Well said mate and i also agree with you. This forum has contributed to we members lives more beyond even our expectations giving us the opportunity to learn cryptocurrency and also to earn with our posts created and comments on topics and this is why we must also do everything possible in our capacity to improve this forum and there is no other way to achieve this but by making researches and post valuable updates on cryptocurrency and free the forum from spammers.

Important information for everyone, where adherence to the laws and rules, where creating wonderful publications that everyone benefits greatly through learning, knowledge and reading, which makes the person useful and always providing useful for the benefit of everyone.

Thank you, it's an honest guide to maneuver forward within the development of the forum, and that we members can change it for the higher by respecting the principles and abiding by them, publishing everything useful and reporting spam senders.

We must create quality content in the forum. We shouldn't open unnecessary issues. We must provide information that everyone will know about. We must ensure that the content we create gains reputation. If we continue like this, the forum will be even better.