Which is a best crypto wallet? - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Luciferludz

Which is a best crypto wallet?

I suggest to use coinomi wallet cause it have than 60+ coins and tokens available,  there you'll found best ICO's. Also they have partnership with best exchanges "shapeshift and changelly"  you can exchange directly through coinomi wallet with best fees. 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • -1 1
  • +1 6
  • +2 4
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

12 hours ago, Luciferludz said:

I suggest to use coinomi wallet cause it have than 60+ coins and tokens available,  there you'll found best ICO's. Also they have partnership with best exchanges "shapeshift and changelly"  you can exchange directly through coinomi wallet with best fees. 

If you want to use multi coin wallet, and your choice based on listed token/coin when you using crypto wallet, then you can try Atomic wallet. There are a lot of coins which you can hold in it.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

Personally I use Exodus, but I also store my crypto on Yobit, Coinbase and Binance. It largely depends on what you wish to do.

For example, do you want to hold your crypto on an exchange, your mobile, PC or USB stick? 

Quite a difficult question to answer without this information...

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

I am having this feeling that I have answered some similar question but anyway,

For only bitcoin I will go with Electrum 2/2 MultiSig wallet

For other altcoins I will have a Ledger nano S.

I am lucky that I have both and I use both wallets in real life every now and then.

On 10/18/2019 at 8:51 PM, Luciferludz said:

I wont recommend the use of coinomi wallet due to the issues which the wallet users have experienced and my advice to people is to make use of electrum desktop wallet and samorai as mobile wallet. Better still get a hardwallet trezor or ledger

Edited by positive
  • +1 1

12 minutes ago, Peter M. Lareau said:

Why not use the Yobit platform to store your currencies is not asking for fees for storage and also safe and you can sell your currencies any time you want

You're right but thats not applicable for long term holder

• -1 1

Best wallet you can use for Bitcoin would be Electrum wallet, and you can use it on desktop and mobile.
If you want some multi currency wallets there are Atomic, Monarch, Coinomi and others.

Best hardware wallet would be Ledger, and there are also Trezor and Safepal

Edited by hexwin
  • +1 2

everyone answer in different way. I think we should clarify what really we talking about here?

Should we mention just BTC or ETH wallets?

Or we are talking about multi coin wallets?

10 minutes ago, vlc39 said:

i agree, and for phone you can use samourai which is the best bitcoin-only wallet for android, because it has many privacy features and they are pro-bitcoin.

Samourai wallet is best if you are focused on privacy as you can use it to send private transactions.
It is still in beta, so some things are still testing

Just now, vlc39 said:

yes, but its working fine already. there is also the optio nto buy your own hardware to host a node and connect samourai direct to it. literally the best solution for privacy

I agree ...as I said it is best wallet if you want to send private transactions, just be prepared to pay a bit more fees when you are using that kind of transations

7 hours ago, positive said:

I wont recommend the use of coinomi wallet due to the issues which the wallet users have experienced and my advice to people is to make use of electrum desktop wallet and samorai as mobile wallet. Better still get a hardwallet trezor or ledger

In my opinions I think coinomi is great than other mobile offline wallets instead of that I use only blockchain and coinbase. No other wallet will suit me more than that mentioned wallets above. 

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

9 hours ago, Luciferludz said:

In my opinions I think coinomi is great than other mobile offline wallets instead of that I use only blockchain and coinbase. No other wallet will suit me more than that mentioned wallets above. 

Coinbase is an exchange site not a wallet provider and using coinomi can make you loose your fund.

A word is enough for a wise.

16 hours ago, Peter M. Lareau said:

No storage is normal, I have a currency on the platform called the token has more than two years and is still in my account and did not sell it yet

You can say that but it not good to use an exchange site as crypto storage

On 10/20/2019 at 3:51 PM, Peter M. Lareau said:

Why is it not good to say this? Is there a problem with this? I'm telling the truth. I have a currency that has more than a year in my Yobit account and I haven't sold it yet

The reason why it not good to use an exchange site as coin storage is because of hack issue which alot of exchange site have experience before and binance was still the only exchange to keep their users fund save. However, no experience crypto investors,enthusiast or holder will advice you to use exchange as long term storage.

• +1 1

glad to see your threads, im agree with you to use coinomi

because they dont have login system, only with pharpase, i think its will be better than other wallet

2 hours ago, driwch1 said:

I think many people should realize the importance of hardware wallets. If using a hardware wallet is not possible to hack. But you must keep 24-word seed for recovery the hardware wallet if gone.

Hardware wallets are really easy to use it's just that you will need to pay some money to buy it but if you have really good amount of crypto then buying one worth it.

However if someone has a good knowledge about handling Electrum user then an x/y multisig wallet does a very good job. Keep the keys in different device and you are pretty safe.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I believe that blockchain is one of the best cryptocurrency applications, in my opinion it is the most convenient and serviceable, it worked without glitches. True, there were some doubts at first, and then everything became good

• +3 1

1 minute ago, susilabai said:

Even their is a flaw in hardware wallets, so nothing is secure, you have to be secure to not getting in trouble. I am using electrum which is also very good sotware and very easy to use and convnient to load.

Yeah I am aware about this flows but it really is very hard for a hacker. They will need to have your device in hand if they want to do anything. It is recommended that you do not use any USB port that are available in the market to connect you hardware wallet.

I have a Ledger nano S but I still use Electrum coz I know it is the most convenient and most secure for me. I use multiSig wallet by the way.

• +4 1

1 minute ago, susilabai said:

It is even very easy to use and the transaction fee is automaticaly adjusted according to the current difficulty level. Even installing the software is also easy and using is more easy.

Good thin that someone understood me LOL

@hexwin is taking a piss coz I always talk about multisig wallets LOL

Yeah you have full control with Electrum and I hope more people realize it that it is not some rocket science to use an Electrum wallet. It's like any other piece of software we use.

On 10/19/2019 at 1:51 AM, Luciferludz said:

I would say coinomi wallet is best

On 10/19/2019 at 1:51 AM, Luciferludz said:

I would say coinomi wallet is best

• -5 1
  • +1 1

For me is coinbase because its one of the easiest to buy and sell. and with coinbase you can easily connect to U.S bank's and fastly transfer money in or out in your pocket. 

Coinbase it ease to use but the big upside of it was it's security.

I personally respect Localbitcoin due to the abundance of different currencies, the possibility of trading and optimal quotes.  Plus, when you choose a cryptowallet you need to understand for what purpose you need it.

Their wallet is pretty good for me because they provide some coins that can be stored there, it will make it easier for users because they have 1 wallet for some coins they have

In my opinion
the best crypto wallet is the blockchain, because blockchain has a very good level of security, and I will always believe in the blockchain, you all should try the blockchain wallet.