Which is a best crypto wallet? - Page 2 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Luciferludz

Which is a best crypto wallet?

There is many wallets out there, I use online wallets with all the security features, there is coinomi, blockchain, and the powerful ones are the hardware wallets they are safer 

Yes agree with that Coinomi is the best for multiple coins and token as you say too it support Ethereum blockchain token like myetherwallet and the fee is too low with a high security 

Coinbase is the safest wallet of all time and I think it is best to deposit all kinds of coins and the security of it is the highest so I would tell everyone to do it and save because your own safety to yourself.
If you want to save your coins, use the Coinbase account

On 10/19/2019 at 1:51 AM, Luciferludz said:

I suggest to use coinomi wallet cause it have than 60+ coins and tokens available,  there you'll found best ICO's. Also they have partnership with best exchanges "shapeshift and changelly"  you can exchange directly through coinomi wallet with best fees. 

Coinomi is a great wallet but I prefer Coinbase and Myetherwallet. Coinbase is a good option for mobile wallet because It's super fast on android and I haven’t faced any problem using Coin base wallet on mobile.     

For me, Electrum is the best wallet. I have been using it for years. No problem faced at all.

Edited by Aceventura

On 11/17/2019 at 4:30 PM, Te5226 said:

Coinomi is a great wallet but I prefer Coinbase and Myetherwallet. Coinbase is a good option for mobile wallet because It's super fast on android and I haven’t faced any problem using Coin base wallet on mobile.     

Coinbase is really good in crypto wallets and I also like it so much but the bad thing on it, there have some features it not supported in all countries including my country Tanzania but by the truth coinbase is one of the best crypto wallet.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

I would suggest uphold wallet. It's a good wallet and most major coins are available on uphold wallet. It's so easy to use and secured wallet for crypto. I personally use it and feel safe.

I don't have much funds to check other wallets as I used only Blockchain wallet and now I may try other wallets. It is hard to trust any online wallet unless we use Hardware wallets for our end use.

The other is MEW for ERC 20 tokens, but in these days MEW is going down without trust in the people.

I think Electrum is the most secure and obviously the best bitcoin wallet available today. And that's largely due to the encryption techniques it uses to secure your private keys. Electrum also has a highly secure seed, random phrase is used to generate your private keys.

On 11/24/2019 at 12:02 AM, Woodysheriff said:

Electrum is the best crypto wallet. It's the most secure bitcoin wallet I have ever seen. It has lots of added security features to keep your Bitcoins safe. That's why I always recommend it.

yes electrum is best wallet but for the coinbase and blockchian wallet is number one and top wallet.

On 11/17/2019 at 4:30 PM, Te5226 said:

Coin base is the largest crypto wallet than coinomi wallet but I don't think if coinbase has more security than coinomi wallet. I like coinomi because of its security and have much altcoins.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

I prefer atomic wallet because they support 300 cryptocurrency & token. The main reason  preferring atomic wallet is atomic wallet is a secure wallet. 

all this time i used coinbase and coinomi for the reasons of quality level and it was very comfortable to use and also the quality of security and very completed in save crypto .

I Will store my crypto in hardware wallet, i mean my ledger. I won't store my crypto in some web wallet or apps, since There are alot of web wallet that get hacked. Also some apps that contain some Malwares. I won't store my crypto in exchanger wallets too, i Will only store my crypto into exchanger wallet if i want to do some trading. 

The metamask and my ether wallet is good to me for storing in block chain wallet. I also like to use hardware wallet for storing asset. ledger is good to me and very much secured.

On 12/3/2019 at 3:25 AM, Digicoin said:

There are many good crypto wallets.

Coinbase

Electrum

Trust

Blockchain.

But, the bests are just for which are the safest.

Trezor one

Trezor Model T

Ledger Nano S

Ledger Nano X

There are other cold wallets but I only know these four best.

Youre mixing up things here mate because coinbasd was actually a crypto exchange site not a wallet and the trezor/ledger you mentioned belong to two companies 

21 hours ago, Digicoin said:

Do you mean saving crypto on coinbase is not advisable because it is an exchange?

Do you also know any other wallet that are as best and as safe as Trezor and Ledger Nano?

Don't get me wrong. What I'm saying is that saving huge amount of coins on an exchange site is not advisable cause the exchange site may get hacked but coinbase is not a wallet provider. There various secure wallet but most of them are btc wallet and trezor/ledger are the most trusted hardware wallet.

On 12/8/2019 at 8:00 PM, Terror said:

Mycelium is the most popular Bitcoin wallet on Android.Mycelium is better then any other bitcoin wallet... 

And I like the coinbase and blockchain wallet to holding our assets for long term, and i have no knowledge about the Mycelium wallet maybe it will be also best.

6 hours ago, Digicoin said:

Okay, I just get you now. Trezor and Ledger Nano are the mist trusted. Yes, you are right.

Thats correct and they also the most use hardware wallet.

36 minutes ago, Zentoly said:

And I like the coinbase and blockchain wallet to holding our assets for long term, and i have no knowledge about the Mycelium wallet maybe it will be also best.

The use of web wallet and exchange site as wallet is not advisable because web wallet make your fund vulnerable for clipboard hijackers while exchange site can get hack anytime. 

Concern Mycelium, it a secure wallet but putting a huge amount of coins in a mobile wallet is not advisable.

For me the best so far is Trust Wallet, I used to use MyEtherWallet, BlockChain, CoinBase, Cryptonator, none of them I liked except Trust Wallet, its dark theme is a real buzz.

Yes i also use coinomi. That is great wallet because support some token ICO.

Also we can add manual token if we can't find it. I often change the fees, because if use normal fees, that is like big fees.

I never use their exchanges shapeshift and changelly. Because i prefer using exchanges like Binance, the fees for trading can decreased and have more pair than using auto exchange like shapeshift.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

I personally suggest you to use metamask or Myetherwallet. I also use that. Besides coinomi, ttustwallet also a good choice to use. But always remember to backup your data so that you can re-use your wallet if you forget your password.

On 10/18/2019 at 3:51 PM, Luciferludz said:

there you'll found best ICO's. Also they have partnership with best exchanges "shapeshift and changelly"  you can exchange directly through coinomi wallet with best fees. 

Why is it that most members here are clueless?

Coinomi is a decent wallet, but I have doubts about its security.  If you really want to keep your coins and tokens safe, buy a hardware wallet like ledger.  They support many different coins and tokens and they're way safer than a software wallet like Coinomi.

The Electrum wallets are excellent choices as well if you need a software wallet.

• +1 1

In Atomic, only you have full access to your funds. Atomic Wallet uses on-device intelligence and stores all private keys on your computer or/and smartphone.