Suggest best wallets. - Page 5 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BitcryptoHan

Suggest best wallets.

I think the best wallet is blockchain wallet because it's features are very good and it's security is very secure, nobody can't scam  your currency and easy to use. Transaction is done only in few seconds. 

It's support is also very helpful. 

I love it.  

Thanks for this post but on my side I recommend Binance as the best crpto wallet for 2020 as it's one of the trusted and it has high transaction volume worldwide

Anyone with a mobile device or tablet can get the Trust Wallet app. It is available on both iOS and Android platforms. No installation limits, you can even have it on multiple devices. It is completely free to use and does not need any kind of subscription. 

Hardware wallets are physical electronic devices that use a new paper number generator ... That's why wallets and software wallets are a better choice.

Check if the wallet has good customer support and is responsive to support requests. Most wallet that have good support will respond to you in less than 24 hours. Especially with prices down, support times should be FAST!

Check if the wallet has been around for a good amount of time and has built a solid reputation. BTC-e is one of the oldest exchanges. Its owner are anonymous, but it is one of the most trusted exchanges because it has good support, has never been hacked, and has never run away with customer money. That could change at anytime, obviously.

Coinbase is a large crypotcurrency site, offering many services, including cryptocurrency exchanges and wallets. The Coinbase wallet supports a number of digital currencies, like Bitcoin, Litecoin, Etheremu, and Bitcoin cash, making it an ideal solution for people dealing in more than one cryptocurrency.

We have so many type of wallet but the onr that is good for me and secure is coinbase and blockchain wallet.I use coinbase wallet it seems to me very convenient because it worth less then the yobiy

3 hours ago, gillgion0 said:

Electrum is a light weight Bitcoin wallet for Mac, Linux, and Windows. Electrum was created in November 2011. The main features of Electrum are: support for hardware wallets (such as TREZOR, Ledger Nano and KeepKey), and secure Bitcoin storage using an offline computer. Electrum is a good option for both beginners and advanced users.

I prefer hardware wallets to e the best wallet, they are very safe and the safest of all. Ledger nano and trezor are the best out of them. But wallet like electrum is good but knowing that it support only bitcoin which may not be convenient for people like me, for online, I prefer trust wallet. 

I think that a custodian does not apply much like a wallet because you do not have the private keys, personally I really like Atomic Wallet to store my cryptocurrencies for its wide support and that you can make exchanges for other cryptocurrencies for a low amount.
I think a missing option is Exodus which is also another great wallet that supports multiple cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

we have so many good wallet out there and this are some of them I make use of, coinomi is a very good wallet which was created for mobile device only, I think that was done in order to bring good security for the wallet.
I have never heard of any hack carried out in the wallet and might never hear of an hack because the wallet is fully decentralized and don't need a central database to store the details of users since no details is collected, you call also make use of hardware wallet to store you coin offline especially for long term purpose.

Very good publication and I will take it into account, but I must say that to store our crypto currencies I see Trust Wallet or Coinbase better. I think they are excellent wallets that have too many coins available to interact.

Good suggestions, but I think that the concept of a secure wallet or the best wallet depends on who I asked, since it varies according to the conditions and needs of each user, this without counting the knowledge about the crypto world, since  Generally, newbies opt for simple wallets that are easily found such as the coinbase or Blockchain, while the rest choose wallets that are more appropriate to their tastes.

Coinbase is the world's largest Bitcoin (BTC) broker. They represent an easy and fast way for new users to purchase bitcoins, ethereum, litecoin and many other coins. Coinbase supports customers in over 30 countries, including the United States, Europe (besides Germany), UK, Singapore, Canada, and Australia.
Customers in the above-mentioned countries can purchase cryptocurrency by debit card, bank transfer, SEPA transfer, and more

Much obliged to you for valuable post and perhaps on the off chance that any individual who know nothing about the best wallets. He can get great data from your subject. l'm utilizing likewise Electrum and as you previously mentioned there is additionally versatile adaptation, yet l don't in any case utilize it. 

ColdCard is minimal Bitcoin hardware wallet created by CoinKite. Coming in at 55 Euros, the wallet is extremely affordable as well as secure.
The code the device runs on is entirely open source meaning that if there were any security holes, it would likely have been discovered by now.
One extremely interesting feature of the ColdCard wallet is that it comes with a BrickMe feature. This feature makes it so that when a designated PIN Code is entered, the entire device wipes itself becoming useless.
As long as you have the recovery seed written down somewhere, then your wallet contents will not be erased.

I have classified cryptocurrency wallets nicely.

I think that cold wallets are the best type of wallets to store cryptocurrencies and the most secure, but the only problem is that their price is a little high.

Coinbase is a large crypotcurrency site, offering many services, including cryptocurrency exchanges and wallets. The Coinbase wallet supports a number of digital currencies, like Bitcoin, Litecoin, Etheremu, and Bitcoin cash, making it an ideal solution for people dealing in more than one cryptocurrency.

I use Metamask and Coinbase seem to me to be trusted wallets, honestly I never had a problem with them. At present many new portfolios are coming out but I always choose to continue working with them because they give me a lot of security.

• +2 1

now a days there  have many many crypto currencies wallet for safe it...look like coinbase,,,trust wallet,,,blockchain wallet etc..but I suggested you for used coinbase wallet..because it is one of the most popular wallet..

I suggest you that you use blockchain wallet because i used blockchain wallet it is very easy to use and store digital currency blockchain wallet is a good wallet because it is very secure browser.

I still prefer my own best wallets list:

Coinbase / Coinbase Pro as they offer the best security measurements as well social media stats + support team 24 / 7 even that it takes them a bit for answering.

As in terms for the private key we have no access but i never had funds lost so i'm good with them.

For hardware wallets i prefer Trezor as it's unique as in terms of security and reviews all over the place saying how good that private key wallet is.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

For the strong currencies such as BTC,ETH coinbase and blockchain are best and for other crypto currency erc20,trc20 trust wallet is best I think

If you explain it in easy way then i can say those member   need to daily transactions then for them mobile wallet is best such as trust wallet, metamask wallet and so on.. But those member who need to do transaction once a week or month then they should choice cold wallet to secure their money most..          

• +1 1

Hey mates, thanks for your post about wallet, yes we need select best wallet for store coin and my best wallet for me is Trust wallet and Coinbase wallet. This two wallet are very secure and I never heard that this two wallet are hack by hacker, so everyone can use this wallet.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day