Suggest best wallets. - Page 4 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BitcryptoHan

Suggest best wallets.

You have to check each wallet to see which tokens it accepts, I use Exodus a lot, it supports most of the tokens, just like Uphold or Coinbase are excellent wallets to work with and use them on a daily basis. Greetings.

In my opinion, one of the best wallets is Blockchain since it has excellent security and also uses many digital currencies and they can be used easily.

Very good publication and I will take it into account, but I must say that to store our crypto currencies I see Trust Wallet or Coinbase better. I think they are excellent wallets that have too many coins available to interact.

• +1 1

In my opinion, I think the best wallets are as follows
1. Blockchain

2. Mycelium for mobile

The best custodial wallet is coinbase

For multiple cryptocurrencies, these are the best.

1. Atomic wallet

2. Trust wallet

Safest wallets, best for storing cryptocurrencies.

1. Paper wallets

2. Hardware wallets

For me the best wallet is trsut wallet and binance more for its type of cryptocurrency, for the use it is given and apart from the fact that the fees become very low so I save a lot of money in the exchange, I can continue because there is no minimum and so if I can exchange much more currencies.

Much obliged to you for valuable post and perhaps on the off chance that any individual who know nothing about the best wallets. He can get great data from your subject. l'm utilizing likewise Electrum and as you previously mentioned there is additionally versatile adaptation, yet l don't in any case utilize it. 

On 5/1/2020 at 11:22 AM, BitcryptoHan said:

If you are storing only bitcoin, the best wallets are:

1. Electrum for desktop. I also like the mobile version. 

2. Mycelium for mobile 

3. Blockchain for making transactions. 

1. Atomic wallet

2. Coinomi 

3. Trust wallet

1. Paper wallets

2. Hardware wallets

Best custodial wallet

Custodial wallets are wallets that do not give you private keys. You need email to register this kind of wallets. 

The best custodial wallet is coinbase. 

Well the best from my point of view are blockchain, coinbase, metamask, tronlink ... I hope it helps you

I suggest the coinomi wallet, one of the best wallets that I used to store cryptocurrencies. I have used it for more than a year, because it is wonderful.

Well, I agree with your post, and regarding For multiple cryptocurrencies, those wallets you mentioned are the ones I use the most, coinomi is my favorite along with trust wallet.

Coinome is a good wallet but its speed is a little slower than Trust but I used a Blockchain and a Trust wallet and I agree with you about the quality of these two wallets and I would like to note that I have not tried the rest but I will try to get comprehensive information about all of them

I particularly use Trust Wallet, and it seems to me that it is very easy to use, I could also add coinomi, I think it is a good wallet

On 5/1/2020 at 5:22 AM, BitcryptoHan said:

If you are storing only bitcoin, the best wallets are:

1. Electrum for desktop. I also like the mobile version. 

2. Mycelium for mobile 

3. Blockchain for making transactions. 

1. Atomic wallet

2. Coinomi 

3. Trust wallet

1. Paper wallets

2. Hardware wallets

Best custodial wallet

Custodial wallets are wallets that do not give you private keys. You need email to register this kind of wallets. 

The best custodial wallet is coinbase.

My favorite wallet is where I have my keys, in which I cannot have them I walk away quickly, I will not entrust my coins to a third party for safekeeping, one day they may disappear and leave me with nothing, that's why for BTC, Electroneum and for the others , each with its qt, it is very annoying to have several wallets to have each of our coins, but it is better so than to lose them in a wallet where another has the keys.

• +2 1

Hello friend, there are several electronic wallets that I recommend, for example coinbase the intermediate wallet, the faucetpay, and you also have a coinpayments wallet and also binance a coinbit wallet, so these are the five wallets that I use the most personally

• -1 1

Hardware wallets are physical electronic devices that use a new paper number generator ... That's why wallets and software wallets are a better choice.

• +2 1

My favorite electronic wallets that I recommend, for example coinbase the intermediate wallet, the faucetpay, and you also have a coinpayments wallet and also binance a coinbit wallet, so these are the five wallets that I use the most personally

Would really recommend trust wallet if you are storing a lot of cryptocurrency. I haven't had any issues using that wallet and I'm actually using that wallet for quite sometime now. But if you're just going to store Bitcoin or one cryptocurrency, then go for a hardware wallet.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I prefer coinbase wallet because it contains more than 100 currencies and has a high degree of security and ease of use, and there are wallets that come on the desktop and do not need the Internet are also more protected

On 10/24/2020 at 12:11 AM, salah85 said:

Hardware wallets are physical electronic devices that use a new paper number generator ... That's why wallets and software wallets are a better choice.

There are a lot of mistakes that can occur while using or generating a paper wallet, I will not recommend this unless the person using it is an expert. But using hardware wallet that is still easy for novice to start with is better. 

21 hours ago, wassim19 said:

I prefer coinbase wallet because it contains more than 100 currencies and has a high degree of security and ease of use, and there are wallets that come on the desktop and do not need the Internet are also more protected

People do say coinbase has high security level, but do not forget it is a web wallet. 

The best wallet I can suggest are wallets that have good reputation, there are some wallets like that, they have gold reputation also because the time people have been using them has been long and nothing happening to funds of people. 

• +1 1

17 hours ago, Meyedi2020 said:

I think if you have accumulated a lot of cryptocurrencies, I would really recommend the Wallet of Faith.  I had no problem using that wallet and I have been using that wallet for quite some time now.  But if you are only going to save bitcoin or a cryptocurrency, go for a hardware wallet.  Then it will be much better

I will not recommend such an uncommon wallet when there are common and also very reputed wallets. People need to e careful of using uncommon wallets because possibly can be from scammers. Coinomi, atomic or trust are good enough while ledger nano and trezor are good for long term purposes. 

Trust wallet 

Block chain

Binance 

Coinbase 

These are very good wallets to store cryptocurrency. 

I personally use trust wallet or binance to store my cryptocurrency. Both wallets are very good. We can store many crypto coins in these wallets. And are very secure. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Many wallet have to keep crypto money...   You suggest you you use trust wallet... It as a very secure and safety wallet... Binance, coinbase also good wallet....      

1 hour ago, Artugul78 said:

Many wallet have to keep crypto money...   You suggest you you use trust wallet... It as a very secure and safety wallet... Binance, coinbase also good wallet....      

Trust wallet is one of the best online wallet, while there are still may good online wallet like coinomi and atomic. Binance and coinbase are not wallet but are exchanges. There are differences between wallets and exchanges. 

The best wallets and safest wallets for currency are cold wallets that are not connected to the Internet, such as paper and hardware wallets. If we want to use wallets connected to the Internet, the best wallet is blockchain wallet.

I will suggest coinbase, which is a very good wallet, you will safe, your coin will be secure, the wallet has many cryptocurrencies that it is supporting. And the customer service are very fast to respond.