Be wise and avoid that. - Page 41 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

Be wise and avoid that.

Because it's difficult to post the deleted number of articles, particularly if it's a large number, I keep posting on the unread topics. I'm making sure that my content is relevant and useful.

Yes, my friend, I noticed that the officials always do this work and clean the forum from fraudsters and cheaters so that we can work without any disturbance in this wonderful forum. Thank you.

It seems like a good idea to clean the forum once a month of scammers and nonsense publications, this forum has many good and remarkable points, for this you have to take great care of storing scammers and people who do not have the knowledge to publish Therefore, measures must be taken to eliminate being spammers and damaging the forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 5/1/2020 at 1:21 PM, George10 said:

I have noticed many similar topics regarding post deletion and send to yobit balance not working,  I just want to inform you that this normally happens every at the end of the month that's when moderators clean the forum heavily in such a way that we lose a lot of posts but it will get back to normal and the send to yobit balance does take about 7 days to be back in the system therefore, take time and avoid commenting on repeatedly topics regarding this issue while filling up the gap of deleted posts don't get bored but get used to it,as currently writing this post I have already lost about 30 posts in the clean up that is going on let's be strong good lucky.

Yes my friend it's a big problem now a days on the forum that many similar topics are circulating on the forum.. Many of them are being deleted but the question is that why we make such a duplicate topics which are already on the forum.. We are not following the rules and regulations of the forum.. Which will be very harmful for us in a way of being banned. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, this is true. We should not share similar topics in order to avoid deletion, but I follow the rules of the Forum and I do not do anything contrary to my survival I hope success for everyone

• +5 1

Currently I lose at least 3 posts a day and I do not know the reason. Yesterday I lost 5 posts, and this is bad. I want to address this issue. 

If someone leads to a solution to my problem, I hope that the solution will be left for me in the responses, I will follow up.

Thank you very much dude for sharing this important and helpful advice with us, in this platform. Obviously this information will really help and guide the members of this platform more precisely the new members who are commenting on the same post repeatedly; that is more than once because their post will deleted.

• +1 1

Yes your words are very wise i absolutely agree with you these have been happened to me many times.Many posts was deleted without  consent of themselves the moderators say that it is a raid process that delete the wasteful topics and comments that has a negative reputation in maximum population but the important lesson you need to learn is the you should not comment on any topic while in the raid period it will be  very waste to your time and expense.

Yes, my friend, you are right
You should pay attention when posting any topic whether it is repetitive or not, and you should also pay attention not to repeat comments
Thank you❤🌼

• +2 1

I agree with you, there is nothing here to worry about .. This happens every month and everything will be fine in a few days .. I think it is necessary to search for the topic before publishing it and not repeat comments with similar content and keep posting on unread topics

• +5 1

This is really bad because some members write posts randomly in order to earn money only and therefore moderators delete these poor posts and delete the responses to them, so we have to beware and not write responses to bad and repetitive posts.

Yeah, the moderators used to clean this forum like giving warning points and deleting same type of topic, I think many times in the month then if they delete the topic you have commented then your post will aslo be deleted and you won't get payment.

I agree with you my friend..You should not comment on recurring topics, nor should you double comment on the same topic..I advise everyone to write and share useful content in order to remove the ban from our accounts..

We can just that. We need to focus..I wish you all success and I am sorry about your deleted posts, my friend

Yes you are absolutely right. We need to be wise while selection of topic as this will help us to create a relevant content. Our content should be informative.  And do effective work to avoid this Post deletion.

Yes, you are right, I noticed that also that there are a lot of repeated posts on the same topic, which is the payment stopped, so I think that all these repeated posts will be deleted by the moderators because they violate the rules and therefore it is good that we do not write posts on such useless and repeated posts.

You are right, there are a lot of posts that talk about payment stopping and the answer is one to them and therefore most of these repeated posts are not useful and are deleted by the moderators so we have to choose the posts on which we write responses well so that you do not have a large number of deleted posts and I recommend that you write  Posts in other than the beginners section because the removal of posts is less in the rest of the sections.

Everyone knows the reason for stopping the payment, and even if there are new members they do not know, they must learn how to search for the topic before they publish posts in the forum because the repeated topic about the same idea will be deleted and also give warning points so all members have to search for the topic before they write about it  In any section of the forum, so there will be no deleted posts.

I think that everyone should avoid duplicate topics in this forum in order to avoid banning, so it is necessary to research the topic well before publishing it and make sure the information is correct and accurate

• +3 1

Well,  I would like to Santa very big sorry to whoever has lost a post due to the cleaning,  however,  the issue of seeing  repeated topics would have been solved if the moderators can make some announcement regards to what will happen in few days ahead,  because it is due to the uncertainty that money people creates topics asking the same thing every day. 

• +4 1

A very wonderful thought you shared with us. Yes you are right in this my friend I saw many members who talk about deleting topics for them and we should avoid publishing these repeated topics and not comment on them because the supervisors will again delete these duplicate topics . 

• +1 1

It is one of the very important procedures in this forum, my dear friend
This matter even if it deletes some of our participation, it raises the level of content in this forum, and this inevitably leads to the scientific benefit, and from it the profit benefit for everyone.

• +2 1

Yes, you are right and it is true, but unfortunately sometimes we are part of these spam topics because we participate in them, so I think that the solution, when we find such a recurring topic or similar to another topic, we are not should comment in the branch.

• +2 1

Hi my dear mate, As well as thanku alot for sharing your useful information with us . We all will try to avoid the situation whenever we face it and we will stick to  the rules too 

• +2 1

This is great, dear, I liked your post. I noticed this thing here before. You are right. We have to pay attention. Thank you very much. I wish you success.

Yes we must create unique and useful posts. And never copy other's posts and topics. We can create unique posts if we learn and research and improve our knowledge skills. That's how we can make unique and good posts.

• +1 1