Be wise and avoid that. - Page 36 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

Be wise and avoid that.

It is true. You are right .. We must think carefully before publishing any topic in order to avoid repetition .. But everything will be fine after the forum cleaning process .. Good luck to all

• +2 1

Yes indeed my friend, it's most of the begginers that keep asking repeated questions about yobit send to balance not working which is wrong. We should all calm down and focus on our daily posting this thing happened before and it was fix. 

We should be working carefully on this forum and spending time on it so we can know about cryto and have a mindset about on which post we already comment we should not repeat the question again and again it would be deleted by moderator later on so we should be focused and read the question before commenting on it.

Really, we must avoid similar posts. We must be aware of almost all publications before we present our idea. There are many and many similar topics in the title, but their content is different and the similarity of topics may expose us to the ban. We and our subjects should be very careful about this

It is normal, the forum administrators delete everything that is frequent or unimportant, to clean the forum, and thus the forum remains safe, interesting and not boring.

I think it is necessary to search for the topic before it is published and not to repeat comments with similar content because after deleting a number of posts there is a difficulty in filling the gap and proceeding to earn money again

Yes, my friend, in my opinion ,I am one of the new members. I prefer to abide by all the rules for this forum and learn from others' mistakes and comments about the posts and how to work with them. I wish good luck to everybody. 

Greetings to you
I think you are right. You should avoid publishing similar and repetitive topics because they are not useful. Different things should be searched for and shared.

I hope everyone avoid repetition
thank you

Hi friends
This is true. I prefer not to write a topic so that it does not look alike
As a beginner, I prefer to comment on topics rather than write a topic

You are right, there are similar posts with a different title. You must search for the topic before publishing it and avoid repeating comments for the same content because unhelpful topics are deleted.

Yes, you are right, my dear friend, we have to be careful not to repeat topics because this violates the rules of this platform.  Many posts have also been deleted for me, Thank you very much for this good post.

Yes you are right. I also saw many same topics here having different titles. And everytime when i read the topic I become confused. Seniors members should try to make different topics with a unique titles to attract other members. And everyone should avoid of making same topics

Yes dear your tight I absolutely agree with you at the end of every month the moderators check the forum and delete all the useless post in the forum and all spammers post who share affiliate links in the forum. I also face this my posts also get deleted many time but I still motivated and working to make better content.

It is true. Many recurring topics are deleted, but we have to continue publishing and creating new creative and useful topics for the rest of the forum members and especially for beginners, so that they can acquire the largest amount of knowledge and experience.

Of course, this is true. There are a number of duplicate posts and duplicate comments on them should be avoided. Those wishing to write a post can use the search button first to ensure that it does not already exist and thus avoid such errors.

how are you my dear friend
 Of course, you should avoid deleting our posts when moderators clean the forum from bad posts, as well as write important, useful, new, and non-repeated topics by other members.

Thanks for sharing this topic.i am new member.i am very worried about that .I don't know that is is normal .your post give me knowledge about the deletion of the posts.

I don't know about the deleted posts I don't think so many are deleted maybe two or three for a week I find to be deleted on the yobit by comparing those that I written and those that are accepted for payment. Maybe not even this much, but 30 posts this is way too much, and maybe you have a problem where you post, there are sections that are not counting.

Hello dear friend, I hope you are in good health, this is true, my friend, and I thank you for this effective advice. We face some problems in recurring topics and we must do more research on new and useful topics and work to increase interaction between friends on the platform, and be patient and persistent in doing something It is very important to reach a satisfactory result in this work. I wish good luck to all. All respect and appreciation to you, my dear friend.❤️❤️

It is really bad problem, when you thought that you write comments and later discover that they deleted, and thought that you will earn easily then discovered that it is more difficult than you thought.

Thank you, my friend, for this notice. Indeed, we must be careful before publishing any topic to avoid repetition and deletion by the forum administration. This is a normal situation and is not a cause for fear. Just seriously researching new and useful topics.

Hello to all my dear friends yes my dear I'm agree with you actually in this platform when you are coming Tina post which is having low-level contain this platform will automatically delete your post because the post which in that you coming to the Post is also getting deleted by the end of the platform because it contain low-level contains in this way our post deleted so my dear friend and write to get whatever you want.....