Be wise and avoid that. - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

Be wise and avoid that.

Thank you for this useful post. We should not repeatedly comment on the same post if our comment got deleted by the moderators instead we should try to avoid the mistake that caused the post or comment deletion and try to use quality content in our future posts. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

2 hours ago, Mosharraf said:

@Projectcrypto....We all know that low quality posts are deleted.  So we should all not post inferior.  We will always post meaningful.  If you post with less than 100 characters, it will not be considered a good quality post.  So we should post in the forum following the rules.  And the feature you're talking about will be really great.

There are many posts in this forum which characters are not up to 100 but due to the high quality of the post they become valid and earn good number of positive ratings since it is well constructive, for that i think quality is the most important thing we need to apply to our various posts.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes my friend everyone u assemble to you many are posting same topics which is not exoected.We ought to avoid the similar topics stop commenting on them because moderators Will delete the post 

• +1 1

Deletion posts are the main problem of us in my mind, but no doubt if we try making great topics, comments which can be useful for other users. l think our posts will not be deleted, but we must be sure that our posts are really helpful. 

• +2 1

Although I am new to the forum, I noticed that some of my comments are really disappearing, perhaps with the passage of time I gained experience and I can get used to it, organizing in a forum of this size and with this amount of comments and members is a very difficult thing, I think that the moderators and administrators are doing work Difficult and tiring

• +2 2

On 5/1/2020 at 4:21 AM, George10 said:

I have noticed many similar topics regarding post deletion and send to yobit balance not working,  I just want to inform you that this normally happens every at the end of the month that's when moderators clean the forum heavily in such a way that we lose a lot of posts but it will get back to normal and the send to yobit balance does take about 7 days to be back in the system therefore, take time and avoid commenting on repeatedly topics regarding this issue while filling up the gap of deleted posts don't get bored but get used to it,as currently writing this post I have already lost about 30 posts in the clean up that is going on let's be strong good lucky.

They are normal things that happen on a platform like this, nobody is going to read all the topics, that is very difficult, there will always be those that are not read by a certain number of users, those users can write about the same thing thinking that they are not There is a post that talks about the same thing, the moderators will take care of that and we will see some of our publications disappear, we must understand that it is normal and remain focused on our goals.

• +3 1

On 5/1/2020 at 4:21 AM, George10 said:

I have noticed many similar topics regarding post deletion and send to yobit balance not working,  I just want to inform you that this normally happens every at the end of the month that's when moderators clean the forum heavily in such a way that we lose a lot of posts but it will get back to normal and the send to yobit balance does take about 7 days to be back in the system therefore, take time and avoid commenting on repeatedly topics regarding this issue while filling up the gap of deleted posts don't get bored but get used to it,as currently writing this post I have already lost about 30 posts in the clean up that is going on let's be strong good lucky.

Friend, what you write is a reality, people always complain about something and when that problem is solved they complain about another, it is true that in the forum there are many topics and when one wants to publish it is very difficult to see if it is repeated or not , but one can never lose the desire to publish since there are others who will learn from it, let us criticize less and do more is what we have to do.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Of course,, you are right.... I am new member in this forum..  But i know    what i have to do.. Must be my  post 100  character  and abide by the all rules in crypto forum... Neither my post is delete and my id will banned.... So i all time try to abide by the crypto all rules and regulation...    

Yes, my friend, in my opinion, adherence to the rules and constant access to the forum and the publications therein is the best solution to avoid these mistakes. As you mentioned, we must work on our own accord on these matters.

• +2 1

yes i also agree with you. many people are there who continually doing same mistake and still they dont know reason behind that.. they should stop posting same topics whether thier topic name are different.

I also lost about 25 posts, but if you look at the topic from a broader perspective, that is very useful for the forum because it keeps only useful topics and posts without repetition or mistake, and this makes the forum highly rated

Hey @George10 Thanks for this and am so greatful you were able to inform us of this and its a good thing that we keep on working for the same we need to work as hard and put together everything , we are all so much or some of us are so much foccuesd into being payment but there is nothing so difficult like the way we put up a good chance to build up a good channel for it

• +2 1
  • +4 1

I agree, you should not post in the same post, as this will only be removed by moderators. Creating useful posts is not easy because it requires time and a clear mind to be able to write simply and be understood by everyone. Therefore, stop for posts that are not qualified, try to learn so that all of our posts can be appreciated.

• +2 1

On 10/28/2020 at 4:54 PM, Gomez12 said:

You are right,it break the rules of the forum to repeat similar topics because these will result the post to be deleted by moderators and cause your account to get warning point or banned from cryptotalk.i think the problem is faced by every user at end months when moderators clean forum post that are not beneficial or relate to the forum are getting deleted by them,I think we should have patient.

Your thoughts is for legit, been patients in anything results to goodness my friend, and honestly the problem is faced by many users in thjs great forum, that why it is wise to search for a topic at the search option at the top of the homepage before trying to create a topic that is already created 

On 10/27/2020 at 1:07 PM, Mosharraf said:

@Projectcrypto....We all know that low quality posts are deleted.  So we should all not post inferior.  We will always post meaningful.  If you post with less than 100 characters, it will not be considered a good quality post.  So we should post in the forum following the rules.  And the feature you're talking about will be really great.

@Mosharraf You have given a valid point that we should all try to create topics/posts that are meaningful and constructive. We should all try to make posts/topics that are at least 100 words or more. This is a sign of good content.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

1 hour ago, Gomez12 said:

@Jaafar Fahad Hassan Exactly,I think it's very good because it's for our benefit if we are using searching option to investigate first before to create topic in order to avoid repeatation of same topics that can also result you getting warning reputation.

Yeah mate, we need to do everything possible to avoid a warning you know, as we are very lucky to be here, the search option is a very wise thing done by the admins of the great forum, it will enable us to search before we create a topic ,to avoid repeated topics and to avoid warning

Yes my friends we have to be wise and be careful from. Mistakes in this forum we havw to save our data from scammers we have to stay away from those people we have to make  good work on this forum Usage of words must be unique usage of grammer must be  good. 

• +2 1

Yes I agree with you there is no benefits to make posts again and again on similar topic this problem is faced by every user I also suggests please avoid this repeat topic

• +1 1

in fact, this problem is ordinary. i think it is tough to keep away from commenting on reproduction posts. we forget about if we see a put up like this one. if we search for it, it's going to take a long time.

• +1 1

I think the moderators are to delet who ever try to do such work. Let's try and avoid any such act in other not to be deleted. Everyone need to be very careful and take note of the post they have already commented oo b4 so as to avoid this kind of disappointment.

• +2 1

Hello, in what sense avoid this, if any exchange will be scammers, it will be visible to the common man ,and wise people on the contrary are trying to do something on such exchanges as yubit

Many people have to face this difficulty that when they post anything, their post gets deleted. The reason for this is that at the end of every month in this forum moderators, he eliminates the sperm in a very big way in which he also deletes posts that have been repeated. And then after that the biggest problem is that the yobit's send to my balance doesn't work. The biggest reason for this is that many people post on similar topics that have been repeated repeatedly and no longer have any scope in it. Therefore, you should not post at all on such topics which have been repeated and against the rules of this forum. 

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 5/1/2020 at 9:21 AM, George10 said:

So we need to be careful in commenting on same topic. What if a person did not notice or forgot and re write on same topic but with different content will the post be deleted?  Thanks 

• +1 1

On 10/30/2020 at 4:31 PM, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

Your thoughts is for legit, been patients in anything results to goodness my friend, and honestly the problem is faced by many users in thjs great forum, that why it is wise to search for a topic at the search option at the top of the homepage before trying to create a topic that is already created 

You are right @Jaafar Fahad Hassan creating a topic requires a lot of research and knowledge.Making topics is not easy .Only few of your topics are approved by the moderators.I had almost Eight or nine topics.It had been a month or more then it when i created them.But now when i go to my profile and search for it ,they have been deleted.I think something was wrong in those topics.So it requires a lot of research and knowledge to make them.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

I think it would be a good time for the users to actually see if they really managed to learn to anything that they have been doing in this forum. This scenario should be a good sample to try it out since we would want to know if spending our time here in crypto currency would be worth for knowing the knowledge that we needed for this industry. I would say that it is actually hard for the users also to seek for the posts and verify whether to choose to the threads they should posts since it is hard to differentiate them as we have our own basis for that.

• +2 1
  • +3 1