Be wise and avoid that. - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

Be wise and avoid that.

Yes you are right and this is true, but unfortunately some times we form part of those spam topics, because we participate on them, so the solution I think when we find a such repetitive topic or similar to other topic, we shouldn't comment on it.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Yes, you are right in this regard. This procedure is usually performed twice a month or once some reforms are carried out, and from it you also clean up the forum from fraudsters and also posts that are not considered beneficial and the completion of this procedure does not pay you. But you can comment and post posts normally and be counted.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

No you may facing some bug into your account because I am used send btc few minutes ago this is working fine you can transfer your earned balance into exchange wallets and then withdraw or trade your btc because many people trade btc into other currencies for best profit earnings like me trade with xrp. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

On 5/18/2020 at 6:26 PM, Adam Jerome said:

I think you're right. We must avoid creating duplicate topics in this forum because duplicated posts are prohibited in this forum. We must use the search functionality  to identify if our idea for our post is already existing or not in the forum. Then if our idea is already existing here, we don't need to post it again. We must contribute into it to improve it. 

That's right we must avoid that so we will not receive a warning about spamming or copy pasting. 

Just create our own topic and never plagiarize. 

• -1 1
  • +2 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I have noticed that this often occurs at least once within the month. There is a frustration that comes with having multiple posts being deleted especially when you try to make as good and as useful posts as you can on a topic and the topic ends up being deleted. I have written in a few topics suggesting an approval system on new topics, thereby eliminating the need for posts to be deleted after it is posted on the forum. I think that this will help a lot of users. As for the send to balance not working, i have found that this is a trusted and respected forum, and whilst the button may not be working you can continue to accumulate your earnings over the days and cash out at one point.

• +2 2
  • +3 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

@George10 this oftens happen every month the moderators try to clean the forum from having spammers and useless contents but many users here don't get to understand that we need to correct and avoid this, I therefore I agree with you.

Well that is true as i faced the same problem some months ago.

Nevertheless i think the best for us is to continue posting meaningful content and respect the Forum rules at all cost.

By doing that we are willing to be accepted at our posts regarding the situation of the discussion if it has to do with the topic ofc. So stay focused on your posts and post good content.

• +2 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

In fact, this problem is normal. I think it is difficult to avoid commenting on duplicate posts. We forget if we see a post like this one. If we search for it, it will take a long time.

• +1 1

This is true, dear, you should avoid writing such Topics related to payment problems or technical problems in the forum, two days ago there was an update in the forum that caused the problem of the image of the heart not appearing well but I avoided writing a topic about that because this is a technical problem and indeed it was solved after two days .

I think I read topics like this a lot and found great similarity, and everyone talks about the reason for deleting their posts and posts, and this is why it happens because of the quality of posts and topics as well as their repetition

• +2 1

Life is great and enjoy it

You are right my friend ,there are alot of topics in different words but have the same meaning,we should avoid repeated topics and try to create new topics to avoid deleted topics .thanks

• +1 1

You're right, we should always try to avoid commenting on a topic that existed before or even creating a topic that existed before because they get deleted at the end of the day by the administrators. Let's be vigilant and always look for a good topic to comment on.

• +2 1

In my opinion, the main reason for deleting posts is because these comments have bad or unimportant content.
So the best advice is to work to improve the content of new posts.

Thank you for this content that you made my friend. now I know that the admins here or moderators are cleaning this forum after the end of the month so I think maybe that's the reason why some of my topics or post are not in this forum. Let us don't panic when we encounter that moment just stay calm and do our works more harder.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I am sorry to hear that
I always try to write my posts accurately in order to not fall into this matter, but nevertheless I am glad that someone is sponsoring this forum.

• -1 1
  • +1 1

Am happy because it seems now everything works fine and there are no scammers anymore in this forum. Since i joined there is no any problem with the paying system and with post deletion. 

• +1 2

Although this is an old post, I will commend this topic because this is surely happen again in the future. By knowing what happened before, it is easily to adapt and know what to do if ever this is happen again. This thread is worth to read. Thank you for this.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

On 5/1/2020 at 2:06 PM, George10 said:

I have noticed many similar topics regarding post deletion and send to yobit balance not working,  I just want to inform you that this normally happens every at the end of the month that's when moderators clean the forum heavily in such a way that we lose a lot of posts but it will get back to normal and the send to yobit balance does take about 7 days to be back in the system therefore, take time and avoid commenting on repeatedly topics regarding this issue while filling up the gap of deleted posts don't get bored but get used to it,as currently writing this post I have already lost about 30 posts in the clean up that is going on let's be strong good lucky.

Yeah, we should never post a post on the topics which looks like fake a scam and fraud because our post also get deleted. So, wait for other response too before posting a post and many members are posting same post for time and time is completely wrong and you should create a unique topic each time to be safe from post deletion.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

On 5/1/2020 at 2:21 PM, George10 said:

I have noticed many similar topics regarding post deletion and send to yobit balance not working,  I just want to inform you that this normally happens every at the end of the month that's when moderators clean the forum heavily in such a way that we lose a lot of posts but it will get back to normal and the send to yobit balance does take about 7 days to be back in the system therefore, take time and avoid commenting on repeatedly topics regarding this issue while filling up the gap of deleted posts don't get bored but get used to it,as currently writing this post I have already lost about 30 posts in the clean up that is going on let's be strong good lucky.

Yah you are right that It's usually happen in this forum.. And the main reason is the authorities need to check out that is in forum any spammer available who doing wrong post or plagiarism.. Again they try to find out bad post which is totally useless.so they deleted those topic or Lock and try to free up space of THIS forum.. Its a good ways to make a forum clean                

• +2 1

Oh thats true brother, but in this new system we also need to be careful because in the end we are dependent on what we write , and we need to work as hard and put up something that is far more important that we can value we need to try as hard to really be careful to make duplicates and be patient with the payment

• +2 1

On 5/2/2020 at 5:58 AM, Zaino34 said:

Yes you are right in this my friend I saw many members who talk about deleting topics for them and we should avoid publishing these repeated topics and not comment on them because the supervisors will again delete these duplicate topics

If you posted an existing topic then it will surely get deleted, the admin wont allow this thing, that is why its better to use the search engine first before creating topic so you will know if there is already existing topic with what you are thinking. 

• +2 1

Unfortunately, this problem has been used as a means of entitlement to payment, and the matter has turned into a lot of repetition and clear swearing, and there are other things that are being exploited, starting with the forum’s rules and asking about them. And I think that it is necessary to fix issues that prevent the question, or to raise such subjects with clear answers.

• +3 1

Well when the first time I faced this problem I thought the payment is stopped and now the campaign has ended. But after some days it became normal. So worries guys. If you have earned anything then it will not wasted. As we know yobit still have the counter for old cryptotalk just to ensure that nobody satoshi will be lost.

Edited by P A Ashif
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

On 5/2/2020 at 5:58 AM, Zaino34 said:

Yes you are right in this my friend I saw many members who talk about deleting topics for them and we should avoid publishing these repeated topics and not comment on them because the supervisors will again delete these duplicate topics

As of now deletion of post still happens but at least we don't need to fill the 30 posts per day instead we only need to post up to 20 posts per day or less and we will get payment of tokens. 

• +1 2

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

34 minutes ago, Dark_Sky said:

As of now deletion of post still happens but at least we don't need to fill the 30 posts per day instead we only need to post up to 20 posts per day or less and we will get payment of tokens. 

Yes you're right in this campaign we don't need to full fill the deleted publications, like previous campaign if we did not rewrite deleting publications, then we have so much time space to think different and our publication quality also increase, now everyone enjoying work in this forum compared to previous campaign.

• +1 1
  • +2 1