Be wise and avoid that. - Page 35 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

Be wise and avoid that.

That's right, I noticed that there are many similar topics in content with different titles.
It is imperative to search for the topic before publishing it and not repeat comments with similar content because after deleting a number of posts there is a difficulty in distinguishing between them and continuing to earn money.
 You have the best greeting from me.

Thanks for saharing this informative message and yes you are right i see many members are worry here due to this situation but they are saying that btc button did not work for the 6 month tenure while you are saying just seven days. Is there any confusion to him? Because i have never face this yet.

You are right in agree with that because I don't have to saw a Sach a serious problem that many of members of this forum that many of posts will be deleted, it's not good thing of people who have to work and invest their time. 

Well my friend, I am a beginner. Thank you very much for this point. I am learning from old members
I agree with you that the post should be purposeful and not duplicate
And we must make sure that the topic is not published by anyone before you in order to avoid repetition, good luck

The process of deleting posts on this is not random it's based on some guidelines, like they delete the posts that are unuseful or written in incomprehensible language or topics that are written before. 

That's why be careful when you write your posts so they don't get deleted. 

• +2 1

Noted. Thank you for telling us this. I will be looking forward to make sure that my post are meaningful and I will like to avoid that. Thanks for the helpful advice and tip.

Yes, my friend .

I have been wondering why the value of some comments was not added to my yobit balance.

But after reading your post, I knew why.

However, we must always pay attention to the quality of the topics we posts to avoid deleting it.

• +2 1

Yes, you are right. We have to diversify topics and not repeat them. We all support each other in this forum and gain useful experience from various topics.

Thank you so much to create this useful information with us my dear friend I want to tell you that you said absolutely right you to be wise and you should not to involve in any type of scam if you receive any attractive offer first off you should to analyse about that

• +1 1

Yes you're right I absolutely agree with you because this happenedI think moderator delete all the topics are in this room not delete comments in topic negative response or reputation then delete those full topic in this way our comment will also delete that

This is correct; the material contains several related topics with different titles. I believe it is necessary to look for the subject before publishing it, and to avoid repeating comments with similar material, because after removing a number of articles, it is difficult to fill the void and resume earning money.

Yes, you are right, I noticed that also that there are a lot of repeated posts on the same topic, which is the payment stopped, so I think that all these repeated posts will be deleted by the moderators because they violate the rules and therefore it is good that we do not write posts on such useless and repeated posts.

Yes, thank you, senior members of the forum often clean up spam and unhelpful posts at the beginning of each month, so we have to avoid posting frequent topics and not comment on them because moderators will delete them.

• +1 1

My dear friend, I totally agree with you. There is no need to panic, It happens every month and after a few days everything gets better, All you have to do is fund your Yobit wallet. And we can win again

• +1 1

We are here to create content that are innovative and informative for all users . Hope everyone focus on that . Good luck beginners.

Everyone knows the reason for stopping the payment, and even if there are new members they do not know, they must learn how to search for the topic before they publish posts in the forum because the repeated topic about the same idea will be deleted and also give warning points so all members have to search for the topic before they write about it  In any section of the forum, so there will be no deleted posts.

Hi dear 

Yes this is true there are many similar posts but this forum not allowed us to make similar posts so members should avoid this and try to follow the rules of the forum. They should use search bar to search the topics and try to make unique posts.

All the best thank you

I agree with you my friend, there is no need to be afraid, it is a really reliable forum, you should keep completing useful posts and not worry about your money, this thing happens in order to keep the forum safe and reliable

You are right, there are a lot of posts that talk about payment stopping and the answer is one to them and therefore most of these repeated posts are not useful and are deleted by the moderators so we have to choose the posts on which we write responses well so that you do not have a large number of deleted posts and I recommend that you write  Posts in other than the beginners section because the removal of posts is less in the rest of the sections.

I haven't noticed that happening in the end of the month, although I did notice that it happens sometimes to have a large number of posts getting deleted the same time we can't sent the campaign profits to yobit wallet. Perhaps the timing has to do with that as well.

Good evening my friends. I expect that when we publish a question on a topic, the topics raised should be read so that topics are not repeated, the comments are similar and the comments are deleted or subjected to the ban or warning points.  good luck .

Yes, you have a right to this topic. Comments and recurring topics are often deleted, but I did not notice that this only happens at the end of the month

Thank you so much. Since the site is being cleaned up due to spam, I'm hoping that less of my posts will be removed. Posting is fine, but the platform needs high-quality content and no duplication. Let's work together to make the forum a better place.

Thank you. Indeed, we must avoid repeating this type of topic. This is because of the forum’s policies that contribute to cleaning the forum from the filler and duplicate topics. Patience is required and not to create a topic in this regard every time.

Yes, friends, if you want to work properly, then you should do a wisebecause the way a person has knowledge and works wisely,surely becomes successful.