Be wise and avoid that. - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

Be wise and avoid that.

I agree with you my friend..You should not comment on recurring topics, nor should you double comment on the same topic..I advise everyone to write and share useful content in order to remove the ban from our accounts..

We can just that. We need to focus..I wish you all success and I am sorry about your deleted posts, my friend

Yes, you are right, I noticed that also that there are a lot of repeated posts on the same topic, which is the payment stopped, so I think that all these repeated posts will be deleted by the moderators because they violate the rules and therefore it is good that we do not write posts on such useless and repeated posts.

You are right, there are a lot of posts that talk about payment stopping and the answer is one to them and therefore most of these repeated posts are not useful and are deleted by the moderators so we have to choose the posts on which we write responses well so that you do not have a large number of deleted posts and I recommend that you write  Posts in other than the beginners section because the removal of posts is less in the rest of the sections.

Everyone knows the reason for stopping the payment, and even if there are new members they do not know, they must learn how to search for the topic before they publish posts in the forum because the repeated topic about the same idea will be deleted and also give warning points so all members have to search for the topic before they write about it  In any section of the forum, so there will be no deleted posts.

I think that everyone should avoid duplicate topics in this forum in order to avoid banning, so it is necessary to research the topic well before publishing it and make sure the information is correct and accurate

• +3 1

Hi my dear mate, As well as thanku alot for sharing your useful information with us . We all will try to avoid the situation whenever we face it and we will stick to  the rules too 

Thanks for the motivation so am sure it is high time that we should get used to deletion for posts and sending to balance issues this are things that the moderators always work on it so let's Stay strong

I wasn't really aware of this. Is it possible to delete some of our comments on some duplicate topics? I hope not to lose a lot of my posts, although I am somewhat cautious about this topic

This used  to happen it is called forum maintenance and it do take place during a long duration so if we work good job in the forum we will not be wash away from the platform and if you know you act as scammers or did anything like cheat then that will be clean.

I also lost many of my posts because of this procedure, but I consider it a correct and necessary procedure to maintain the quality of the forum and the topics presented by the members, so I find it normal if I lose some posts and i'm ok with that.

have a good day

• +3 1

It is true, my friend, that the repetition of publications and topics may expose you to a ban and cause the post to be deleted. Therefore, you must stay away from this work and follow the policy of researching the topic before starting to publish it in order to remain safe and not subject to deletion

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Thank you for the information

I agree with you on recurring topics, as we all do not like to see the post more than once, this calls for boredom

We have to create different and new topics and move away the  copying 

Thank you my friend for explaining this because I was facing alot of deletion of topics this Topic helped me alot

Yes, my friend, try to avoid publishing topics similar to topics that were previously published, and also try not to copy a comment from a member who posted it before you, because it will definitely be deleted permanently.
Because you will be notified of warning messages by the officials

Thank you, my friend, for these valuable advice on topics published by people in general. Of course, dear, there are people or the majority in this forum who publish duplicate topics. Topics in the past from time to time. The user in this forum conducts a cleaning campaign inside the forum by meeting the payment On their bitcoins, they clean up the content. The content is inappropriate, not good, and useless. Banning offenders in general. In doing so, you expose yourself to deleting a conversation, topic, or post that you published or warned you about. Thank you very much.

• +1 1

Of course, cleaning operations take place every period in this forum, and then the moderators remove all repeated posts and ban members who violate the rules, so do not be afraid and follow the rules well, and the Send money button will return to the wallet to work after a short period.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

My friend, this happens to most of us here many times, but this is normal and we should not be disappointed.Emphasis on action and learning is the most important, and what ensues from that.

Considering what is counted from comments is a secondary matter because our many posts here must be constructive and useful and that is why we do not like to count them.

You are right my dear friend, there are many redundant topics that we observe.  We must stop repeating topics.  We must use the search button to see if our topic was raised before or not.  You are right.  This is one of the reasons why our posts are frequently deleted.

• +1 1

We must take care of our posts, make them non-repetitive, and raise new and useful topics for other membersAnd when commenting on a post, we must pay attention if the post is duplicate, because it can be deleted and your comment deleted with it.

• +5 1

We can also use this time for a lot of reading and work to develop ourselves and increase our information in order to be able to understand more topics and move and expand between departments. We can also study the situation of the cryptocurrency market and find out what is going on there at these times, so do not waste this time .

One should avoid any kind of copy pasting activity as well as we have to provide the original content by thinking capacities of our own self in this way being wise and avoiding any kind of fake activity will be helpful for our successful career

Yes you are right my friend . There is nothing to worry as you said it's a monthly process to clean up this forum . Admins and moderators are doing it for the betterment of these forum and also for our benefit too. So don't panic everything will be okay . 

Thanks for reminding you of this important point, we must avoid duplicating blogs, and we must create new and useful various topics and publications, and be patient to achieve the right steps in the forum and help in developing the forum more effectively and more successfully.

You are right, my friend, you should stay away from publishing duplicate topics that make forum content boring and not meaningful, and we all have to maintain the level of the forum, we are responsible for developing it, and each of us should think to make his posts meaningful and useful.

• +2 1

Yes, you are right. There are many similar topics, so moderators delete duplicate posts because they have no need and are not important. We must search before publishing in order to avoid repetition and search for unique and new topics.

• +2 1