Be wise and avoid that. - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

Be wise and avoid that.

Greetings to all friends, in my personal criteria every day we must create genuine topics and follow the rules of the forum to avoid deletion, grateful for giving these helpful tips it is true we have to have patience and perseverance.

I faced this issue when I newly joined the crypto talk. In those days, send to my balance' button was not working. But, since last month its working very well.

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

On 5/1/2020 at 1:21 PM, George10 said:

I have noticed many similar topics regarding post deletion and send to yobit balance not working,  I just want to inform you that this normally happens every at the end of the month that's when moderators clean the forum heavily in such a way that we lose a lot of posts but it will get back to normal and the send to yobit balance does take about 7 days to be back in the system therefore, take time and avoid commenting on repeatedly topics regarding this issue while filling up the gap of deleted posts don't get bored but get used to it,as currently writing this post I have already lost about 30 posts in the clean up that is going on let's be strong good lucky.

Yes man it is very interesting information that you have shared with us. you are doing a good work by sharing this amazing content and making this platform ideal. Thanks for sharing this information buddy.

Yes man my too post are deleted and I wonder by this but your above discussion that it is only for cleaning purpose thank to my senior.My more than 29 post were deleted.

You are absolutely right my friend We must avoid repetition in posts and present new information and things that are not duplicated not only in order to avoid deletion, but also to gain more information by raising new topics.

This is one reason why you should always search for a topic before you make post because you might post the same topic and your topic might be deleted . But this process of deleting posts continue evetyontg but this time the moderaters have cleaned a lots of topics in which way the posts deleted. But you will have to perform well.

• +1 1

Yes, I agree with you, my friend, on this topic, so there is no need to worry, as these measures are necessary to keep the content useful and safe.
We must choose posts carefully and avoid repetition

Thanks for this reminder.I agree with that we must avoid creating duplicate topics in this forum because duplicated posts are prohibited in this forum. We must used the search bar feature to identify if our idea for our post is already existing or not in the forum. 

On 5/1/2020 at 1:51 PM, George10 said:

I have noticed many similar topics regarding post deletion and send to yobit balance not working,  I just want to inform you that this normally happens every at the end of the month that's when moderators clean the forum heavily in such a way that we lose a lot of posts but it will get back to normal and the send to yobit balance does take about 7 days to be back in the system therefore, take time and avoid commenting on repeatedly topics regarding this issue while filling up the gap of deleted posts don't get bored but get used to it,as currently writing this post I have already lost about 30 posts in the clean up that is going on let's be strong good lucky.

I am fairly new to the forum but I have heard about this issue from my friend who always complaint about losing post while the payment system is blocked out. Apparently this is because the system is going through a clean up and it's pretty normal.

Yes mate I think that you are right that we should be avoided from duplicate topics and we should create a meaningful topic that is beneficial for others and to do the good comments on useful posts. 

• +1 1

there were to abortion in to another served for long distant month that's when moderators clean the forum heavily in such a way that we lose a lot of posts but it will get back to normal and the send to yobit balance does take about 7 days to our point in this site to revenue on commonly 

Indeed, you are correct, I believe that we should continue our research in case we need to create a theme/topic, we must be extremely careful before creating a theme/topic, And we must also maintain a strategic distance from the copied point and Also, try to Don't make a negative discussion topic, so be discerning when choosing a topic.

You are absolutely right.When many of us look at our previous posts and see them, then some of them reach out and get deleted, then they get very upset about the thing, then we should not be disturbed, it could be something technically  mistaken.We should not worry about this because after a few days that post appears on forum again. So keep up your hard work crypto will never let your hard work get wasted.

• +1 1

It is a very bad thing that many of the members just post the same topic by rotation of some words.

Repeating after content again and again strictly prohibited. We should avoid it or we can get warning points from modrators.

In my case, I did not know about that cleaning that is done within the forum, so when it happened or began, I did not know what was happening, many people in the community wondered about that topic, since it was something unknown, until later I began to see publications and comments about what had happened, and the purpose of the cleaning.
It is something that I consider good since in that way a good functioning within the forum is maintained, it is something advantageous since duplicate publications are eliminated, and in this way only those that are worth and are useful for others are kept, it is good to know of this, since for the next one we will know what it is about.
Something I still don't understand is, how often is it done?

Yes agreed solid point we have to carefull about the quality because of quality of the comments can't be ignored and compromised so be wise and do the comments which are knowledge based 

Am happy because it seems now everything works fine and there are no scammers anymore in this forum. Since i joined there is no any problem with the paying system and with post deletion.

Much obliged for a particularly astounding data, I will hold fast to your recommendation, when the discussion arbitrators tidy up and they clean our post it will be irritating truly, however in the event that we remark on more established post it will be somewhat hard for our post to be erased . This are the sort of post we the amateurs will discover valuable

On 5/1/2020 at 2:21 PM, George10 said:

Thanks for your information. As a new member, I didn't know about. Thanks to the author for controlling these things in a perfect way. 

You are right my friend,If our posts get deleted during the cleanup security of this forum then we should keep patience and after a few days, this problem becomes automatically clear and our posts are not deleted and we should not create such repeated topics again and again.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello dear friend, I am a new member here, not much time has passed since I joined, I thank you for this article because it is useful and rich in information and helps new members to pay attention and pay attention to these details so thank you and I hope that all new members can read this topic

Yes my friend you should avoid some things first you should not copy or paste the post you should write your own ides and your own information 

A lot of posts are deleted, so we find many members comment and write randomly just to reach the number of paid posts,
Perhaps those people should be alerted to be patient when deleting their comments and to work harder and write more important and useful topics so that they are not deleted,
Therefore, topics related to these problems will not be repeated.

Yes, of course. We need intelligence to work here. We need to work well. However, in our work, we can meet many scammers. We need to know them wisely, and avoid them. Then there will be no loss of our online income. Or we will not fall prey to scammers. If we want to work online, we must go through these in our own minds. Thank you.