Be wise and avoid that. - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

Be wise and avoid that.

On 01.05.2020 at 11:21, George10 said:

Gönderi silme ile ilgili pek çok benzer konu olduğunu fark ettim ve yobit'e gönder bakiyesi çalışmıyor, sadece bunun normalde her ay sonunda moderatörlerin forumu çok fazla kaybetmemizi sağlayacak şekilde yoğun bir şekilde temizlediği zaman olduğunu bildirmek istiyorum mesaj sayısı ancak normale dönecek ve yobit'e gönderme bakiyesinin sisteme geri dönmesi yaklaşık 7 gün sürüyor, bu nedenle zaman ayırın ve silinen mesajların boşluğunu doldururken bu konuyla ilgili tekrar tekrar yorum yapmaktan kaçının sıkıl ama buna alışın, şu anda bu yazıyı yazarken, devam eden temizlemede yaklaşık 30 gönderi kaybettim, hadi güçlü olalım şanslı olalım.

I agree with you on this. It's ridiculous to reopen the title of an already deleted topic. This would be an unreasonable move. Everyone is a waste of time. Headings on important issues should be opened. Topics that will benefit the community should be selected on this platform.

8 hours ago, Cryptic said:

Thank you for this information, I see that's the reason why last time the send to my wallet button didn't work and my post here is not equal to the useful post in the Yobit. So I think I need to do better now, so that I could prevent my posts to get deleted. 

As of now there's no problem within the send to balance button, if this will happen, you just need to wait until it enable again, it takes one day or more than a day before it enabled.

You are right, dear friend, there are many similar posts but with a different title or topics that are useless and are removed from the forum this happens continuously to keep the forum clean and safe.

• +1 1

I just want to inform you that this normally happens every at the end of the month that's when moderators clean the forum heavily in such a way that we lose a lot of posts but it will get back to normal and the send to yobit balance does take about 7 days to be back in the system therefore, take time.

On 5/1/2020 at 1:21 PM, George10 said:

I have noticed many similar topics regarding post deletion and send to yobit balance not working,  I just want to inform you that this normally happens every at the end of the month that's when moderators clean the forum heavily in such a way that we lose a lot of posts but it will get back to normal and the send to yobit balance does take about 7 days to be back in the system therefore, take time and avoid commenting on repeatedly topics regarding this issue while filling up the gap of deleted posts don't get bored but get used to it,as currently writing this post I have already lost about 30 posts in the clean up that is going on let's be strong good lucky.

I agree with you my friend . Thanks for sharing this useful and informative post . You are really right . My many posts are deleted in the clean up  . Now I just create posts on these topics who create one or two months ago because now members  create similar topics .

yes your right because balance is added after 7 days and people should doing posts and commenting in these days .they avoid such thing and wait for 7 days to adding balance.

It is necessary to search for other topics and posts and not to repeat comments with content because some of our post will be deleted but it's for keeping the forum and there is a difficult to earn money again in filling the gap.

On 5/1/2020 at 4:21 PM, George10 said:

I have noticed many similar topics regarding post deletion and send to yobit balance not working,  I just want to inform you that this normally happens every at the end of the month that's when moderators clean the forum heavily in such a way that we lose a lot of posts but it will get back to normal and the send to yobit balance does take about 7 days to be back in the system therefore, take time and avoid commenting on repeatedly topics regarding this issue while filling up the gap of deleted posts don't get bored but get used to it,as currently writing this post I have already lost about 30 posts in the clean up that is going on let's be strong good lucky.

Thank you for this useful topic. I have just completed my first 100 posts and I'm contented when I finish my 20 post limit everyday. And nearly forget about cleaning up. I knew now that even if I have limits there, some can possibly be deleted and not be paid. Thank you for making me aware! 

• +2 1

Thank you so much for your beautiful words mate. This is really a important information to know. The cleaning by moderators may delete our posts. But we need to keep in mind that it is for the good of this community. So, everyone keep calm and be patience. You will be successful at the end of the days.

Thanks friend for telling us this, I saw that some posts I made at the end of the month did not add up, but reading what you say I was able to find an answer to this, encouragement and to continue

Well if your posts still happens to be part of the useless ones then it would be deleted and that is why we need to ensure that our posts be very productive and give very good value. It is very important to keep the forum cleans and useful.

Yes, I noticed that .. and since I am still a novice user, I have suffered from deleting more than thirty posts until now .. but I will not give up in any case. I know that the mistake is from me and not from the site or from the two conscience .. the rules are clear and explicit .. We have to accept that
good luck for everbody

I just want to inform you that this normally happens every at the end of the month that's when moderators clean the forum heavily in such a way that we lose a lot of posts but it will get back to normal and the send to yobit balance does take about 7 days to be back in the system therefore, take time.

It's true, there are a lot of similar themes in differently named content. I think it is necessary to search for it before the topic is published and it is difficult to fill in the gaps after deleting multiple posts so do not repeat comments with similar content.

Thank you very much for this critical observation and as a matter of fact we will try and avoid repeating the same topic since there is no benefit in doing such and please let also take that as warning from the moderator.

• Useful or interesting 1

Be wise with your work , do your work with complete hard work and avoid to break the rules and regulations because it will cause to get banned.

• -1 1

On 5/1/2020 at 2:21 PM, George10 said:

@George10Not only about post deletion and error in sending balance to yobit,there are so many other topics which are being repeated for so many time.I don't know why we are posting these same posts again and again.According to rules we must not do this.So it's really necessary for us to avoid this.And thank you so very much for this important topic.

• +1 1

On 5/1/2020 at 10:21 AM, George10 said:

Yes, a lot of posts are being deleted continuously. I don’t know the reason, even though the posts apply to the law, but many are deleted, but it’s okay if this would be better for a forum

• +1 1

On 01.05.2020 at 11:21, George10 said:

In those cases, when i see duplicated topic, i can't help not to leave a comment, that the author must work on himself and create more useful topics. It's a pity, that even though i give a sensible advice, and actually do not support the theme. my post also disappears on yobit.

I have noticed so far that some people are creating topic only by changing title or description but the theme is same with a existing topic. That's way moderators delete these topic. We should create some new and imformative topic so that some new knowedge can be spreaded. 

You are completely right. We should have new and meaningful post which have not a repeated content. Repeated and useless contents may also a reason of getting ban. So do your work whole heatedly. It is very necessary for working on crypto.

Yeah bro this topic is very important. I have an experience I was posted a topic on this topic someone wanted me and leave this post, because I don't know this was same with other topic. But hopefully now is okay they want to me and they said search first if there is no topic present so then I will post a new topic.

It's advisable to be wise on that which will affect the deletion of your post. I'm a newbie and I lost more than ten comment already in the process of my first hundred post. So it's better for one to be wise so that we will archieve our desire goals.

In fact, I saw many similar posts on this topic as I said. Thank you for giving us a clear answer about what is happening now from the deletion of posts. I hope that will end soon and everything will return to normal.

A very good idea.  A somewhat comforting idea for those who have such problems.  Many posts are often deleted in forums.  We should seriously provide better quality ideas from knowledge.  Which easily highlights the important aspects and helps people to acquire knowledge.  Can't go without hull.  Many new changes have been made to update the forum.  So be patient and post seriously.