I can't transfer my balance on yobit. - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

I can't transfer my balance on yobit.

On 6/14/2020 at 7:53 PM, George10 said:

Theris nothing to panic about during time of this challenge because it only does last for few days and it happens when the cryptotalk balance at yobit is out of funds and yet to be replenished.

As far as i know admins or moderators are refilling the fund of yobit that's why we can't transfer our balance to our main balance on yobit. You don't need to worry about because this will only last about 6 days from now.

I dont know is this problems is still happens until now,but dont worry you can wait little hours or day and you can send your earning to your balance 

• Useful or interesting 1

3 hours ago, Raven said:

As far as i know admins or moderators are refilling the fund of yobit that's why we can't transfer our balance to our main balance on yobit. You don't need to worry about because this will only last about 6 days from now.

You are right it normally take about 6days to be solved and it goes along with post deletion thus means forum clean up from duplicate posts.

This is exactly what happened before about transfer to balance. Right here it rrepeats again and this is a technical problem that will be fixed in few days

22 hours ago, George10 said:

You are right it normally take about 6days to be solved and it goes along with post deletion thus means forum clean up from duplicate posts.

It also happened yesterday but now it is already fixed. You can now transfer your earned bitcoin to your main balance on yobit and withdraw it if you want. Goodluck.

You have to be patient, cryptotalk account in yobit exchanger is empty and that is why you were not able to transfer your funds you have to be patient for some days before they refund the wallet and after that you can make your transaction without delay.

• +1 1

My dear because of his useless and unusual subject posts, and then delete the option before the start. Now BTC balance wallet is not sent. And then restart again.

On 5/14/2020 at 9:17 PM, Brand1 said:

You never have to worry about this, my friend, because this problem always happens with all members and that the supervisors solve it quickly so if this problem occurs we just have to wait

Well, that's true mate, this is now totally normal with yobit so all we need to do is to wait for it to activate the send to balance button, it takes 2 to 3 days before they fixed it, just continue to posts because your profit is protected.

When this always happens is because the administrators are doing some assessments on each an every individual to see either your posts are useful or not, if not they are deleted and after everything payment starts.just be patient payment will start immediately when the necessary things are take care of.

This is not something new in this forum, it's has been happening, continue your work, it will be counting and paid as far your post is rendered useful. Only some new users may see it new thing because they have never experience it

• +2 1

This usually happens when there is a maintenance or recharging period for the wallet and I would like to inform you that the payment system is currently updated

• +1 1

Life is great and enjoy it

Yes my friend,don't worry ,it's not a problem, this thing happens when this forum do the cleaning process and then stop payment, it will be solved afew days after. 

I'm new, I don't know what happened to your youbit.  I think that's a big problem.  If anyone knows, please let me know. I want to know about it too.thanks for your post.

My friend, this thing happens when the forum wallet for members on the yobit platform is empty.
Your balance will be transferred when the forum wallet is recharged.

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either, Looks like BT aint for me either, Looks like BT aint for me either, Looks like BT aint for me either, Looks like BT aint for me either.

• -5 1

The platform is no longer being paid in Bitcoin format and secondly it is a very reliable platform where it may be a technical error or a repair of a problem or development and a change made.
But in the end the payment will be made.

No they are still paying for posts but this is a normal circumstances that do happen every month, the send to my talk token balance will stop working for some days because they are trying to refill the wallet(maintenance) and sometimes the button stop working when the moderators are working in the forum to penalize spammers and those that violate any rules of the forum, so you have to wait for at least 4-5 days before they reactivate it.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Firstly, you have a reliable platform and you pay, and secondly, it is a company that committed itself to this huge project, and thirdly, this is something that happens again and again, and even with the new currency, the button was deactivated for several days and it was re-activated again, and the reason is I think because there are no currencies in the platform's wallet and it needs time to recharge.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 5/1/2020 at 6:43 AM, Raven said:

I can't transfer my earning balance to my main balance on yobit again. What happen on yobit? Is yobit stopped ob paying? What should i do to fixed this problem on my yobit account? The "Send To My BTC Balance" button is not working again. 

You should not be worry about it because some time this forum has technical problem and spammer problems.. When ever this forum face lot of spammer come here to just earn money then for a days the authorities of this forum stop the work balance box.. But whenever they complete block all the spammer they open it again..                     

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Yeah due to some technical error we can't transfer our balance to yobit balance but it should be solved within the 2-3 days. Even after that you can't transfer to yobit balance then you can talk with support for help.

• +2 2
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

With the new payment system for now its impossible but we can wait and see what happens in the end for there is a chance that we can be able to work out so many things that can help us, there is a lot that is coming with the new talk token and when its released its going to be huge, and then yobit is going to avail the button to transfer the tokens 

• +3 1
  • +5 1

The system has since changed and we are hoping that we keep everything working perfctly and in the en dwe are going to be overjoyed of everything that we are going to do , the best thing to do right now is to really define everything working well the way the talk token will be distributed we are really hoping that it works for all of us 

• +2 1

This thing happens almost frequently, and the transfer of currencies to funds stops for a short period, and the reason is either technical or the absence of currencies in the wallet of the platform But the payment will be made and has not stopped one day.

My friend, I do not need to worry about this issue because it is happening continuously

This is a Yobit wallet recharge

As far as I know it happens twice a week

So fear not everything will be fine

On 4/30/2020 at 5:43 PM, Raven said:

I can't transfer my earning balance to my main balance on yobit again. What happen on yobit? Is yobit stopped ob paying? What should i do to fixed this problem on my yobit account? The "Send To My BTC Balance" button is not working again. 

This might be a result of a malfunction in the server. I recommend trying again the next day, giving the server enough time to fix whatever the problem is.