I can't transfer my balance on yobit. - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

I can't transfer my balance on yobit.

Yes I agree with you that recently I face that the problem of my payment and don't know the process how to transfer my money in yobit, for a time ago some of the experienced person who have to suggest and talk Mr the process and I feel happy. 

Yes, I heard a lot of people who happened with them like this, thanks for raising this useful topic, some members transfer their balance to the wallet and they encounter this problem, I think this is because the forum performs every period of cleaning of the members and stops the withdrawals temporarily, do not worry it is a general problem.

On 5/1/2020 at 5:43 AM, Raven said:

I can't transfer my earning balance to my main balance on yobit again. What happen on yobit? Is yobit stopped ob paying? What should i do to fixed this problem on my yobit account? The "Send To My BTC Balance" button is not working again. 

Dear do not worry about that I want to tell you that the administrator has disabled the button because they are finding the cheaters and the scammers on the forum when they will find those scammers them they will enable the button and we can easily send our balance.

@Raven I think there might be some technical issue in yobit exchange due to which send to BTC button isn't working . You should try it again after some it ,I hope it will be resolved as soon as possible.

I think that this forum performs deletion campaigns frequently every period of time, this helps the forum to reduce useless posts or wrong posts, during this temporary process, payment is stopped for a short period of time.

that what it think!!

Thats true because i can't withdraw my earnings too! But we don't have to worry because it might be a cryptotalk forum issue like forum cleanup or anything else and it can also be at the yobit site, maybe their wallet is empty and they need to refill it...!!!

Do not feel discouraged or lose your confidence because you cannot transfer to your yobit balance, as long as you still remain in the campaign you will transfer to your balance if the campaign has been refilled again.

Dear friend,  don't worry it's just a technical problem.  I have also faced this situation from  last 3 weeks.  Then I contacted with administration of this platform.  They asked me that they are trying to solve this issue . So, keeps patience, everything will be okay 

• +4 1

Yobit is still paying, what happens is that there is a small bug in the sending and receiving of profits on the platform, they say they are already correcting it. I can tell you to fix it is that you exit your account, delete the cookies from your browser and enter again, hopefully the problem has been fixed, it has worked for me likes this.

We all having the same issues regarding transferring balance to yobit exchange wallet. Send btc button not working. Don't worry this is not first time happened in crypto talk forum campaign paybyposts. Many times before also happens after few days all work in routine. 

You are not the only member who is experiencing this problem, my friend. We're all having the same problems moving funds to our Yobit swap wallets. The send bitcoin button isn't running. Don't worry, this isn't the first time anything like this has happened in the crypto chat platform campaign paybyposts. Many times in the past, all work in routine occurs after a few days.

Yes mate this transfer problem is coming in some times. I think this is because when the forum starts cleaning the scammers that time this is happening. So we need to be patient. This problem will be only for short time.

Hello. I am also new here so I have no more information about this problem but I spend most of my time and I read this type of question I think it is the time of cleaning so this problem is faced some members this problem is automatically sold by the moderator about this problem I'm maybe it will be soon solved

I think it was a temporary problem
I can now withdraw my profits from the Ubiquit platform
I trust this platform and know that a problem will be temporary
That's why I keep working here

Do not worry, I think that what happened with you is a temporary problem due to some modifications made by moderators, or it is a problem with the browser, continue to work well and do not let such problems affect your will.

This problem happening daily bro because of deleting post all daily day post are delete means cleaning process and you don't get money in reward of these posting so don't worry it will be handle.

• +2 1

It is a common issue in Yobit, do not think too much as it's going to be routine again. It is true all the time and wait a few more days until soon it will return to normal.

After some time on Yobit, the BTC collecting system is stopped and then the scammers are removed from the forum. In the meantime, we must be patient.

Thank God, this problem was solved before we lost our minds .. The forum and the Yobit platform were in a maintenance period and now everything is back to normal .. I hope that this forum will last forever and grow with us.

This is true, my friend, we all suffered from the same problem. We were unable to withdraw our profits from youbit, but because the program stopped paying for a week, but now this matter is resolved and now everything is fine, so there is no need to worry.

Do not worry, it will return to normal soon. This is a routine matter. Any site subject to repairs and needs to be cleaned every now and then try again after a while ..

What you need here is for you to be patient, cryptotalk account in yobit exchanger is empty and that is why you were not able to transfer your funds you have to be patient for some days before they refund the wallet and after that you can make your transaction without delay as this is not something new in this forum, it's has been happening, continue your work, it will be counting and paid as far as your post is rendered useful to the forum.

This is not a  big problem to worry about , it happens sometimes during a year that the yobit start hanging and the send to btc not work during this time but it gets ok with some days or even weeks.

It's all happened when the site is being checked and clean by the moderators so we should not be tense and we should leop working on our posts later on it will be ok in some days.They always give you update through announcements in the forum.

My friend, calm down, it is normal. The problem may be from the browser. Change the browser and return to the login process. Mostly your money will be sent because it is impossible for yobit to not send you your earnings.