I can't transfer my balance on yobit. - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

I can't transfer my balance on yobit.

This issue happens in some cases and you don't have to stress over it on the grounds that each time that this issues happen it get settled a couple of days after that and it keeps on paying like it typically manages with no issue.

Yobit is one of the trading platforms in which the operations of buying, selling, investing and trading appear reliable and have proven their quality and efficiency.

Any time members get panic about this issue for them, I like to say they don't get panic, this problem occurs every time because of the low balance in the yobit account they're taking often to refund the account, then they're going to start paying all the members you don't have to care about, then you're going to get the money.

Many members complain this that money not transfer on yobit.just wait mostly yobit in process.and not transfer money there ,try try again.not worry about this issue.

Hello dear friend I think that the forum is going through a cleaning process. So you have to wait to transfer the money. The payment gateway will be opened as soon as possible so please wait and dont worry.

Dear @Raven don't worry about it i will also face this problem some times ago i think it stop from behind this website i mean the moderaters or administration they will stop it because they will clean all the forum from scammer and other frauds.

I think this gathering begin cleaning measure since today they erased 39 post, so they stop installments its happen each week so don't stress over this issue, its tackle in soon so proceed with your work.

I think dear there should be any working process in youbit. So do not worry about it. It will be same after some time. It will be new version of youbit which give us a huge help in this cryptotalk world.

you shouldn't take any worry about this .it all depend on yobit and crypto ..after a week you get your income just keep patience and working on this forum.

This issue is a general problem and I'm sure yobit exchange will fix this issue very soon. So don't worry and also be calm and continue working hard and also be patience. The "Send to my btc balance " will be resolved soon.

As per the information there is temporary maintenance work going on in yobit. Till it's completed we won't be able to send the btc to our wallet. But you can send your talktoken during these period. Let's all hope that the maintenance work finish as soon as possible so that we can withdraw our btc early.

Yes my friend you are right the feature by which you can send your balance to yobit sometimes get disabled on this forum. I think there will be any reason for disabling this feature. But don't worry this is temporary. This will be solved soon.

My friend the earning of btc stopped by the moderators when they start the forum clean to the scammers and spammers so don't worry about this you will get your earning soon.

• +1 1

Yes, I also suffer from the same problem as I cannot transfer Satoshi currency to my balance on the Yopet site, I expect that the problem is temporary and will be solved soon, good luck for everyone

I have seen almost every member is facing this problem. I believe you don't need to worry about it. It will be fixed soon. It happens after 15 days and it will be fixed in few days.

• +1 1

Currently  I also can't transfer but Yobit support staff said our btc won't lost so no problem. I think BTC will be unlocked soon to transfer into Yobit Bitcoin wallet.  

This problem happens sometimes and you don't need to worry about it because every time that this problems happen it get solved a few days after that and it continues to pay like it normally does without any problem.

On 5/1/2020 at 5:43 AM, Raven said:

I can't transfer my earning balance to my main balance on yobit again. What happen on yobit? Is yobit stopped ob paying? What should i do to fixed this problem on my yobit account? The "Send To My BTC Balance" button is not working again. 

I am also worried about this because Transfer balance button is stop from many days and we can't transfer money to our balance and like this I face many problem and other people are also waiting for it and also face many problem.

Dear I have not received payment still now but don't worry this issue is with all . I have read about this issue . Maybe this become to normal in 3 to 4 days . And hope that all is good . This is temporary problem. 

It may be that the withdrawal process has stopped for all members here because of a problem or that the brokers are making new updates. We have to wait a little to find out the reasons behind that.

• +2 1

O yes  most of the members are facing the same problem. At the yobit our balance is not transferring to the wallet. There is some kind of  technical issue . The moderaters will be solved this problem soon. Thanks for the topic.

Why are you worried and panic. It is nothing. It is natural thing happened every month.  Don't worry you transferred money to your account after cleaning process.  Thanks for sharing this information.  This is help for us.  

Don't worry dear. The cleaning process is start in the forum and moderators trying to do well. So this forum is so good and safe according to your payment problem. Keep working and be calm everything will be fine.

It is okay my friend, their is nothing to worry about, it seems like this is a typical issue that happen from time to time. The payments stop for a short while , and in the meantime the forum deletes all the spammers, and the useless comments, and starts fresh. You will receive your money soon, and what you have earned will be sent to your account.

• +1 1