I can't transfer my balance on yobit. - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

I can't transfer my balance on yobit.

I think that that's a problem that arises time to time, but it normal and may be it's due to some technical issues which would always be resolved as soon as possible.

It's usual not to worry, the administrators would say that they stopped paying, this only means that they have either temporarily stopped paying to ban spammers or it is important to refill the fund box. Just remain calm and it's going to work itself out.

Sometime the balance not send to the yobit this is not your issue it is for all when the something wrong or empty account then it will case the problem will soon and you will be able to get your income from account to yobit account.

10 minutes ago, Alkane100 said:

I agree with you dear @Honny143 , honestly since i joined the forum i never see one of senior member create a topic due to this condition because they are working with the forum over a year

Yes  @Alkane100   forum old members know this is common problem, so they are not take this issue in serious way, and in this forum so many things happens if we spend good time then we knows,

but new members didn't have the time to spent they are always things how speedily complete 20 post and leave this forum, that's is the reason they don't know these all things.

Dear do not worry this issue facing many member of this platform and they do not get their real money from yobit account and they also worried. So do not worried you tell your problem to the team of this platform. They notice the problem and solve the issue soon. So we should keep patience and waiting for response of cryptotalk team. When cryptotalk team solve this problem then they inform about them. So i advice to all members keep patience and do not worried about money. 

Well right now I cannot send My btc to my balance but am hoping this will change and I really do hope that something does change and this is something that is a little scaring right now. This is really important and so to me they need to be clean in telling us how to and when the tokens will be replenished

That is genuine in light of the fact that I can't pull out my profit as well! In any case, we don't need to stress since it very well may be a cryptotalk discussion issue like gathering cleanup or whatever else and it can likewise be at the yobit site, perhaps their wallet its unfilled and they need to top off it.

Dear friend, you are not the only member of this problem. We all have the same problem balancing the Ubuntu Exchange Vault. The BTC button does not work. Don't worry, this isn't the first time in a few days that PuppetBite has talked so much about this campaign because everything is back to normal.

Hello, apparently it is something that happens, since sometimes they can be updates, that they come to have, but there is no need to worry, it will be solved, you just have to keep calm and wait a bit, something like this happened previously so many said that it was normal, since it is maintained, a cleaning within the forum, that's how I understand it, but it is just waiting, and trying to do things well, well I say goodbye, and I hope I have helped, of all ways, you will have the comment of each colleague in the community and you can make a summary of each one and reach a conclusion, a cordial greeting.

Hi there,at first I thought I was the only one but now that I saw some other members comment I noticed that it is a general problem I think it is part of the process when they are trying to fix something on the forum so we don't need to panic lets patiently wait for the best time.

I also face this problem. But no need to worry about that mate. This is technical problem of yobit. This will be solved as soon as possible. After solve the problem you will able to transfer your balance. 

• +1 1

This is usual my friend and it happens every time the forum is being cleaned, so avoid paying CryptoTalk members until the cleaning process is finished and then the problem is solved and things are back to normal and payment is made to everyone

I think it is not only you that is facing that problem it is every active member of the forum that can not transfer their earnings to main balance for use. But we should not worry about it since it is not the first time

Don't worry dude, I think it was for a while.  These problems are on any side.  You wait a while.  Hopefully the problem will be fixed again.You have to have courage all the time.  Best of luck.Go ahead my friend.

On 5/1/2020 at 3:43 AM, Raven said:

I can't transfer my earning balance to my main balance on yobit again. What happen on yobit? Is yobit stopped ob paying? What should i do to fixed this problem on my yobit account? The "Send To My BTC Balance" button is not working again. 

@Raven

There will be some problems. The problem will be solved soon. You have to wait for that and continue in the forum and provide what is useful in order for everyone to benefit from these posts.

@byvraven. My dear friend by this platform crypto talk about then in form. There are many benefits of this platform crypto talk in this person can share with you and your friends. It is very important in our life. 

Hi friend i am also new in this forum.Now do not get upset at all, I have come to know from the up comments that this happens once or twice in week, then you are not disturbed at all, but you don't worried that you will set a problem sometime. 

Actually I don't have any knowledge and experience on how to transfer money to yobit, But I think if it happens like that it might be a network problem Or your own problem,so the members of the forum should help the beginners,so that they can also know it.

I also face this problem.  This is my first payment.  And now this problem occur.  So when will this problem solve.? Because i am so excited about my first payment to crypto. I don't need any money yet but i am very excited about my first payment. 🤭😄Anyone feel this happiness before first earning? 

Work hard,  Be Fair and Honest✌🏿

Don't worry my dear friends everyone facing this issue it is temporary. This will be right in some time or maybe 2 to 3 days . But don't worry . This problem occurred more time in past and became to normal. So don't worry .carry on your posts and likes . You will collect your money after this issue. Best of luck. ,♥️ @AKram786 @Robert88876 @Syed Irfan shah

Edited by Naveed khan
  • +1 1

2 minutes ago, Chottisas said:

Actually I don't have any knowledge and experience on how to transfer money to yobit, But I think if it happens like that it might be a network problem Or your own problem,so the members of the forum should help the beginners,so that they can also know it.

Dear @Chottisas it is not a problem it happen sometimes because of some errors, technical disorders, it will correct by the administration very soon, I have faced this issue for sometimes.

Don't worry.. This happens about twice every week as i have read..they just need to refill the exchange's wallet then everything will be ok and you will be able to send your bitcoin again.

•  

Am also facing this kind of problem right now but I think they are doing something that is why but am sir everything will soon be okay and I pray so,all tho is because of process and it will soon be done,thanks 

On 5/1/2020 at 6:43 AM, Raven said:

I can't transfer my earning balance to my main balance on yobit again. What happen on yobit? Is yobit stopped ob paying? What should i do to fixed this problem on my yobit account? The "Send To My BTC Balance" button is not working again. 

No one is able to take the main balance of his earnings. This is not a matter of concern because it is basically a technical problem which will be fixed soon. We just need to work with attention.We will continue to work, hopefully this problem will be fixed soon.

• +5 1