I can't transfer my balance on yobit. - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

I can't transfer my balance on yobit.

You shouldn't be disturbed about that it should be as a result of clean up of the forum you should try later

• -2 1
  • -1 1

On 5/1/2020 at 5:43 AM, Raven said:

I can't transfer my earning balance to my main balance on yobit again. What happen on yobit? Is yobit stopped ob paying? What should i do to fixed this problem on my yobit account? The "Send To My BTC Balance" button is not working again. 

yes dude I also agree with you that my Bitcoin button is also not working and my payments are not added in my balance.maybe this happens many times in the forum that for cleaning or adding.or refilling the wallets.

4 hours ago, gourav789 said:

yes mate @Honny143 at this time situation is same . user didn't able to send there balance . but this will be solved by yobit Dev team soon as possible . I think newbie didn't know about it , as a result they ask this question again and again. 

@gourav789   do know today  iam encounter the same problem when I try to send my bitcoin balance in my wallet, but the send my bitcoin button not working

but  iam not worry about it because I know few days after this problem solved and i receive my payment this problem common in yobit.

Edited by Honny143
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +4 1

On 5/1/2020 at 2:18 AM, Honny143 said:

I think this forum start cleaning process because today they deleted 39 post, so they stop payments its happen every week so don't worry about this issue, its solve in soon so continue your work.

@Honny143 how long does normally take before payment resumes again? I would be happy if you have time to reply me. Thanks for advising to keep working because I considered giving up as I am a new member who is yet to cash out.

• +3 1

Hey friend don't be painic about it. It is routine job the forum they repeat this after sometime just to provide us a better environment to learn the moderators are cleaning up the forum and soon it will be fixed.

1 hour ago, Honny143 said:

but  iam not worry about it because I know few days after this problem solved and i receive my payment this problem common in yobit.

well !! mate @Honny143 this is common problem that's happening in yobit . generally this problem solved within seven days and we are elligible again for transfer our fund's . we need to have some patients till yobit filed it's wallet again 😉 .

• +2 1
  • +4 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Although these post is kind of old, I have observed that that btc payment cannot be transferred to balance recently, these actually stated on Friday or so

• +4 1

1 hour ago, Oyetoyy said:

@Honny143 how long does normally take before payment resumes again? I would be happy if you have time to reply me. Thanks for advising to keep working because I considered giving up as I am a new member who is yet to cash out.

@Oyetoyy its really great for me to reply our post mate generally  it's take 2 or 3 days to enable our payment, because sometimes yobit have insufficient balance are sometimes they remove spam accounts at this situation they can't pay us, 

You're new in this forum I wish you get everything on this forum and your cryptotalk career continue for long time, in your career if you face this kind of problem then don't be panic its normal.

• +2 2
  • +3 2

1 hour ago, Honny143 said:

You're new in this forum I wish you get everything on this forum and your cryptotalk career continue for long time, in your career if you face this kind of problem then don't be panic its normal

@Honny143 its true that if btc payment Doesn't work then its take around 2-3 days at past btc campaign but this new btc campaigns take lil bit long time because dlrs airdrop task time it didnt work for 5 days  and react btc box dont work for 3 days so i think it will again take 5 days..  That is why guys stay alert            

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

yobit is one of the most reliable platforms that I have been able to find, soo you have to be patient remember that you have to do maintenance and solve problems and inconveniences that are found in the week

• +5 1

I think little bit problem is everywhere. So don't worry about this i think it is the best plateform in the world for investment and even trade. This forum have won my trust. I'm very happy to use it.

• +1 1

Do not worry that they are cleaning the forum from unwanted content that violates the basic rules ... therefore, payment and transfer may be stopped now.
The problem will be solved soon, of course, because every week this problem appears and is solved again .. You have to be patient.

• +3 1

On 5/1/2020 at 6:43 AM, Raven said:

I can't transfer my earning balance to my main balance on yobit again. What happen on yobit? Is yobit stopped ob paying? What should i do to fixed this problem on my yobit account? The "Send To My BTC Balance" button is not working again. 

This problem occurs on the yobit site.  However, there is no reason to worry.  The balance is not sent due to any problem on their site.  However, the BTC balance has not been cent since yesterday.  This is a temporary problem.  However, this will be resolved very soon.

This problem is always anonymous we should avoid creating topic regarding when send to my balance does not work because it happens  sometimes we should just be patient it will come back normal after a week.

On 5/1/2020 at 6:53 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Thats true because i can't withdraw my earnings too! But we don't have to worry because it might be a cryptotalk forum issue like forum cleanup or anything else and it can also be at the yobit site, maybe their wallet its empty and they need to refill it.

Hi dear friend i want to ask you something that is it happening again now a days? Because it is 9th day of my completing 100 posts but i didn't receive any payments. Is there a problem in yobit or any other reason? If you guide me i'll be very thankful to you.

• +1 1

That is genuine in light of the fact that I can't pull out my profit as well! However, we don't need to stress since it very well may be a cryptotalk gathering issue like discussion cleanup or whatever else and it can likewise be at the yobit site, perhaps their wallet its vacant and they need to top off it.

I have not faced such a problem since I have joined recently. But from what I have read and understood this is a regular problem. It is possible they are trying to clean the system and everything will come back to normal in a couple of days.

Dear I am facing same problem. I can not send my BTC balance from 3 days. I am worried about this issue. I don't know when it will solve. I asked my senior about this issue he said that this problem temporary due to maintaining the site. 

This is a minor problem that happens about every week but has I have as I have read and understand..they just need to refill and refresh the exchange's wallet then everything will be back to normal and you can be able to send your bitcoin again. I hope this Tips will help you understand now.

Yes it happens with everyone in general because they are working to clean the forum. You can also an increase in number of deleted posts when this happen. Your payments are safe there so you have to keep your patience.

• +1 1

Long where those days when that situation happened, as I can't tell if that's going to happened, but having to experience that, you've to just hold your patience. But as of now I think no similar scenarios have happened

• +1 1

13 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Honny143 its true that if btc payment Doesn't work then its take around 2-3 days at past btc campaign but this new btc campaigns take lil bit long time because dlrs airdrop task time it didnt work for 5 days  and react btc box dont work for 3 days so i think it will again take 5 days..  That is why guys stay alert            

Oh! Thanks for this latest information @Dorjoy12  I really didn't notice that what's happen in running campaign, I have only past campaign experience  in my mind,

so I share that information I have doubt you also facing this problem are not can you give the information.

• +3 2
  • +5 1

16 hours ago, Honny143 said:

@Oyetoyy its really great for me to reply our post mate generally  it's take 2 or 3 days to enable our payment, because sometimes yobit have insufficient balance are sometimes they remove spam accounts at this situation they can't pay us, 

You're new in this forum I wish you get everything on this forum and your cryptotalk career continue for long time, in your career if you face this kind of problem then don't be panic its normal.

Thank you very much for your reply. I'm glad and satisfied with the explanation you gave and I hope the rest of us can relax our mind till the issue is resolved. Wish you all the best.

• +4 1

4 hours ago, Honny143 said:

so I share that information I have doubt you also facing this problem are not can you give the information.

@Honny143  not only me but all cryptotalk member are facing this problem  you know well..  But its not a big problem as our talk token payment still runing on goodly..  Its reason we know well that talk token has enough reserve in yobit for us but btc has limitations reserved..          

• +4 1