Is Binance becoming a monopoly of Blockchain - Page 3 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BountyAirdrop

Is Binance becoming a monopoly of Blockchain

Due to the great diversity of coins I consider that, in this wide world of cryptomonies, it would be very difficult for one platform to monopolize the market.

However, Binance keeps innovating and attracting more customers every day.

Binance, with only three years of commercial operations, already has the largest catalog of cryptomonkets and tokens available for commercial operations.

High transaction volumes and diverse products keep it at the top of the market.

I think it is because his purchasing power has grown exponentially, he has made strategic decisions, which have made him acquire services that provide him with greater coverage, and that makes it seem that he is becoming a monopoly when what he is doing is expand your market!

• +4 1
  • +5 1

For the time being, Binance remains neutral on this issue, but little by little its users are realizing that there really is a monopoly with the company, from exchange rates to the speed of processing purchase or sale orders, which makes Binance profile as one of the best exchanges in the crypto market.

• +3 1

I think that Binance is a giant of the Cryptocurrency market and with those resources it is enough to consolidate any business or incursion in what is going to be dedicated, whether or not it is a blockchain monopoly, I would have to know a little more about its projects than it does. and its quality to draw conclusions

Binance is one of the largest cryptocurrency platforms in the world, but I think that it still cannot be said to be a monopoly because there are many exchanges in the cryptocurrency market, so it is only pure market competition.

Binance is consistently in the main position with regards to the stages. Since the stage has been in the top rundown for a very lengthy timespan. The program and activities are very great and dependable in the trade stage. The stage is an incredible procurement for the blockchain. It will be consistently in the top rundown of incredible trades.

Totally agree with that, but quiet they had its days counted, because cant ask personal infomation to users, its became ansafe, we need descentralized exchanges meanwhile its will be on the top of the list

they are really big platform but listing all coins. The dominance varies around the listed coins. trading is getting hard. 

What for? Is this really necessary, in the 21st century there are already enough innovations, why still improve something if everything works as it should? Put the screw in the wrong place and everything will break (

still not believing in binance trying to get number 1 position for long

i would prefer an american based exchange to get the lead as there will be more regulation and security 

regards

I think that the blockchain is not something one company like Binance can own and become a monopoly. They are around the blockchain and they have one blockchain that is not decentralized. What you claim is not about cryptocurrencies that want to be decentralized. Binance and Coinbase probably want control but most  cryptocurrencies are not about that. 

• +2 1

I do not think we are headed into a monopoly just yet with Binance but they certainly are the closest one to being there out of the major exchanges out there. But in all honesty they also have a great product which attracts a lot of customers so they do deserve this. But there are many other ones still available and I think there always will be a good competition among the crypto exchanges.

binance only has trust wallet and coinmarketcap but both are still independent companies under the binance seal we still can't say that binance wants to monopolize everything with just this in my opinion

Binance is undoubtedly a giant, by not seeing regulation, it will grow without stopping, this will turn it into a great monopoly in the eyes of some people, and time will tell, as long as there are other exchanges that compete with it, I consider that not No matter how big it is, it will not be a monopoly, because we users will have the Freedom to decide where to operate.

• Useful or interesting 1

Binance has grown a lot but the same happened with coinbase , although this doesn't have to do with blockchain or any blockchain except perhaps the binance chain, as these exchanges are services running outside and around bitcoin and cryptocurrencies so they have not much power and even if they had ten times the power they have now blockchains are created with a system of governance that does not allow powerful parties to take control.

• +2 1

I am not very fond of the binacnce exchange and one raeson is that it has grow a lot and it is what you are say becomes a monopoly that can make problems too and all these are not help the trader a lot, but they are try to help the crypto with adoption too. We are have to say the good thing happen except from the bad. In total it is positive what they are doing.

• +1 1

On 5/1/2020 at 12:52 AM, BountyAirdrop said:

With the acquisition of Coinmarket Cap and touring around the continents with different products, its recent debt/credit card that integrate directly to Binance exchange which makes crypto to fiat and vice versa become cheap and fast, are we not going in the way of monopoly which is against the main intention of blockchain revolution?   

personally i think its about time we have an exchange that has a big name in the world of finance, an exchange with liquidity big enough for everyone to make money, so far i see binance making moves in many countries and promoting the use of crypto and allowing many countries to buy crypto with their own currencies.

• +2 1

Friend the blockchain is a tehcnology and not something you own but something many use and support in many ways and nobody owns the blockchain, so Binance can only become a monopoly in the exchanges part but this is theory as in practice this can't happen either. It will need all the rest exchange to shut down. Do you find this possible?

• +2 1

Binance is rapidly expanding and reaching in many places that were not avaiable in the past, like India and their partnership with Wazirx. We don't need to feel threatened or worry about the binance expansion, it is doing what they do without making problems for anybody in the crypto world, only the banks should be scared of crypto exchanges taking a part of what was their business or what they missed until now.

• +2 1

2 hours ago, Sykkuno said:

Binance has grown a lot but the same happened with coinbase

This is what we can describe as a welcome development for whole Crypto world, just like uniswap that has become a trending exchange site now. All this are contributing immensely on promoting the good image of Crypto currencies to the outside world

• +2 1

On 4/30/2020 at 5:52 PM, BountyAirdrop said:

With the acquisition of Coinmarket Cap and touring around the continents with different products, its recent debt/credit card that integrate directly to Binance exchange which makes crypto to fiat and vice versa become cheap and fast, are we not going in the way of monopoly which is against the main intention of blockchain revolution?   

Yes, friend, I think so because Binance is a very complete exchange allows up to erc-20 and trc-20 deposits which is the best of all plus the other amounts that are many cryptocurrencies and you can exchange them, thanks for the post, greetings friend

• +2 1

Binance can grow a lot more this doesn't have to do with bitcoin or the blockchain in general and nothing can hurt Bitcoin. Binance can go to the moon if they grow a lot and they will not be able to command Bitcoin or be in any position of leadership. This is not how Bitcoin works, you have to read a lot from the beginning to understand.

• Useful or interesting 1

Not a monopoly but it is a giant in the crypto industry. The coinmarketcap acquisition was very strange because the price was very high. But they didn't make other moves that we know. Perhaps they want to buy a crypto media source too like coindesk. CZ should now follow Yobit and open mining in binance.

• +1 1

I consider that no, you could not be Binance's intentions, the great majority of the crypto currencies are decentralized, even taking into account the operations with Fiat currency this could not come to fruition in its totality, what Binance seeks with all this is nothing less than to become the number one exchange in the market.

On 4/30/2020 at 5:52 PM, BountyAirdrop said:

So far the changes they have made have benefited many people such as the p2p exchange that facilitates trading for local currency.