Suggest easy way to search for my topic - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Suggest easy way to search for my topic

I think  the only way to search for a topic you've already created is to tile the topic you've already posted in the search box.  When the list of all related topics comes up, you can see how many times the topic has already been posted

Its  a easy task, just use the search box. Put your desired word here and then hit the search icon. It will bring your Stuff.

This is the kind of topic to close, you already found your solution please close it *. Otherwise the repetitive responses begin.

I read the 4 pages looking for the 3rd answer that nobody gave him I got it in this last one (p4) and it is Google from Abuyaman.

Only that it was missing adding that include  ""   and between those quotes the keywords.

I want to add:

Let's start with your OP, when I read it I did not understand 100% if it referred to your created themes or to find out if your new theme, before publishing it already existed.

But it turns out, that in developing this thread, you accept the two suggestions as good

By the way many of your answers at least two, Rayan in the classic answer, "Thanks for helping, I will take it into account ..." it is better to give a rating, that is what the system is about.

So:

Themes already created by you.

1.- You can go to your profile and apply all the suggestions they gave you. (In my opinion it works perfectly)

e.g. https://cryptotalk.org/profile/2748-alexisfuentes/content/?type=forums_topic&change_section=1

New Topics to create, that is, see if it exists before publishing.

2.- Use the search engine ** and apply the good appraisals of your peers.

** I made this guide a long time ago, it can help you.

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/16922-create-new-topic-learn-how-to-avoid-repeat-topic/

3.- Use Google Search, don't forget to use the " __________ " it is important not to include more than 10 words or an extensive phrase.

1035866735_bcctttdiviPD.png.2de7d2cda415413f4f7da5bec9882444.png

* You can suggest mod to close theme ,. How? You can send a report to the moderator and explain that you want to close the topic.

If you prefer, add a closing post and in that post after it is created, use the report button.

• +2 1

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 7/18/2020 at 11:57 PM, Babubu609 said:

I can agree with this mate. Of course this forum gives or share knowledge about cryptocurrency. And it is very easy to search of a topic you want to learn from. At general the forum is users friendly.

Well, that's true mate, we can learn here more about cryptocurrency because it has many sections or topic that we can read and also we can share more information to other people especially for those members to know some basics here.

• +1 1

5 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

we can learn here more about cryptocurrency because it has many sections or topic that we can read

Yes that is true we can learn depending on any section we need the knowledge but the cryptoworld was the best section of learning about cryptocurrency because it combines a lot of learning opportunities.

15 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

Yes that is true we can learn depending on any section we need the knowledge but the cryptoworld was the best section of learning about cryptocurrency because it combines a lot of learning opportunities.

Yes mate, this section is broad compare to other sections because all of news and updates about cryptocurrency are in there, that's why this is one of my favorite section here in this forum.

• -5 1
  • +2 1

On 5/1/2020 at 2:24 AM, Babubu609 said:

It is very optimistic to me everytime if I want to search on topics I created it's so difficult I have to scroll down in pages to know the topics I created. I don't know if I am the only one having this kind of problem if I am not the only one, I could like us to suggest if possible for the moderators to make it more easier for us to search on topic I created. If you have an easy way to make the search please explain to us here.

Thanks you all for your cooperations 

As far as I know, you can see all the topic that you started at your profile.
Check it out and you will see all those topic that you started.
That should be the most easy way to take a look on you past topics. 
I hope it helped you.

• +2 1

1 hour ago, Strygwyr said:

That should be the most easy way to take a look on you past topics. 
I hope it helped you.

Thank you mate I find it really helpful and I know there are many friends here that will still benefits from your feedback. You are welcome and more thanks for the contribution.

9 hours ago, Mehronakzz said:

It is actually hard to find out if something you have on your mind has already been discussed in this forum. I have also made posts that were the same as others and I didn't know it and they were deleted. Search function will provide you all the posts the word you used has been posted and it is not really helpfull.

Just create  your title and then search it on the search field, the system is going to much keywords and you will surely find a matching topic if there is one. It is that simple.

56 minutes ago, Basicity said:

I could suggest we want an option that allows us to find the topics we've created easily and not have to look through all the activity we've had on the forum

You Don't need any new option because in THIS forum already a option available where you will be easily found your topic.. Your just need to  go on your profile setting and there you will be able to find my content.. Just click on that option and you will be easily able to find out your topic in a row               

• +2 2

17 hours ago, Basicity said:

it easier for us to find the topics that we have created since as you say it is very tedious to look for it in our profile we have to organize our profile better 

It is clearly explained to everyone here on how the forum works and regarding to the basic steps to identify the topics you created. Just take a review on previous replies.

Did you mean topic those you created? You can find this in the activity then content i started tab. Also you can turn on Notify me of replies when you were posting your topic. I think thats a good way find it also you can use the search option for searching your post and you can search from any range of dates. I do not think there are other easy way without the one i mentioned here.

• Useful or interesting 1

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

23 hours ago, estee369 said:

You can find this in the activity then content i started tab. Also you can turn on Notify me of replies when you were posting your topic

Thanks for your assistance here your knowledge will be kind of helpful to friends here especially the new members they need to know this for a guide.

This is very easy, If you click on the search option this you will see that there is a list of all topics you created and this will make it easier for you to keep track and monitor new replies to your content.

On 8/4/2020 at 1:07 PM, Dark_Sky said:

You can use search feature for you to find your topic or you can go to your profile and then select topic. This is my easiest way to find the topic I created from the start

The Search feature is very useful for easy search for everything in the forum. You can search regarding to posts and also a topic with members of which you intend to search for them.

In fact, I do not find it difficult with that and I find all the topics that I created and I can review them all, but the thing that made me get lost is my inability to know which topics I created and not the responses I mean But I found an option that gives me to search for posts that I have created or responses that I have created separately. It is the choice of all activities.

If I'm not mistaken, you can view your posts on your page! But speaking of search, does it really matter? In General, I may be wrong, but there is a search, and if not , you can use the browser function, or turn to global search. Good luck!

• +1 1

This is a good suggestion if moderators will look into this matter because one can request for his or her topics he created when the need arises I will recommend that the topic one created should store at it profile for a reference purpose.

A good feature and I think it will be useful if the moderators add it, but I think we have a lot of good features that should be added and it would be great to open a topic in this forum and submit our suggestions and vote to be added later.

• +1 1

Until today it happens to me that I cannot find comments or old topics that I publish quickly, sometimes I just want to share the link with some friends so that they can read what I put, but I just can't find it. I would also like there to be an option to know what is wrong when a comment is deleted. I think that would help us so much to improve, not only in our writing or what we talk about, but it would serve the forum a lot because that way we can learn to create better topics. But not knowing where we are going wrong, we do not know how to improve. I don't think I'm the only one this happens to

• +4 1

The forum search process is good and easy to use, as you have many advanced options to limit the search to the titles of the posts, the member who created the post, or search within all posts. You should try these options fully to become flexible to use the search feature.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

I know that it is hard for you to search in the topics for a duplicate if this is what you mean but maybe you can use the search option and use some words that will help to find, but you are right it will need for you to take a long time. I think that I've still seen many posts that are discussing the same topic too but they have different information inside so I don't know exactly which posts are deleted and which not.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

You are right because making posts takes time and there should be not about something that it is already in the forum as it will be a duplicate and our good post then it will be perhaps deleted. So having a good way to know if there is something already maybe comes with experience after having read most of the posts in the forum and take sometime more to know how it works and which posts are more important than others.

• +1 2