Earn daily with Day trading - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dmasked

Earn daily with Day trading

Day trading can be profitable but high leverage is only for very experienced traders and even for them it is more like gambling and not helping as they are usually liquidated waiting for the high profits. This has the same excitement as gambling so I don't recommend as gambling is usually a bad idea.

• +2 1

There is postive and negative sides for this kind of daily trading if we have a great knowledge and experience on purchasing at a lower rate and selling those at a high price but if the coin value start to reduce after the purchase in the price could leads to a great loss.

Day trading is the best option in which we can trade and earn good money becasue in the crypto market i personally make good money through trading because i am a trader and i analyse the market very well.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Day trading can be done when the market is bullish, in my opinion there are special coins for day trading, for example ETH or LTC. I don't think BTC is suitable for day trading because the transaction fees for bitcoin are greater than ETH and LTC. By trading coins that are moderately priced, we can make daily profits without worrying about losing big.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Thanks for the information mate, it is something I'm looking forward to earn every day with trading and I read what you said and you given a good lesson about day trading. I didn't know that term either but maybe it is something that helps people make tons of money.

daily trading is really profitable but as you said it requires good knowledge and experience in the field because as profitable as it looks it's always risky if you didn't make the right choice , so for this not everyone can do it unless he learn well about trading in general .

from my point of view i don't see BTC is good for daily trading for the same reason you said , i prefer to deal with the small currencies because it's easier to deal with and its increasement is always huge due to its small value

I am not with day trading except in the case of trading in volatile cryptocurrencies and the deals are limited, but you should pay close attention to the price charts. Day trading brings profit, but brings losses. Portfolio miscellaneous is the task of day trading.

And since Bitcoin first appeared on the Internet, cryptocurrency trading has become more and more popular.
Digital currency trading is a real investment opportunity that is not available in any project on the ground, and this field has opened new horizons for millions of people around the world.

Day trading is a trade carried out by many traders, by taking advantage of fluctuations in coin prices we can get daily profits. Day trading has small advantages but can be done every day. Grow your portfolio with several coins to further generate maximum profit, for example buying several altcoins like Litecoin or ETH, the choice of coins depends on you. What needs to be considered in day trading is that this trade can only be made during a bullish market.

• +1 1

Trading on the daily basis is a great way to get some earn. But with the huge amount of the huge amount of the btc might be turn into a big risk. You should to take a moderate risk, do not take  a huge risk. The daily trading is a great source of the few earn. 

The day trading will individual be profitable if you cover feel about the marketplace condition and you possess analysed the currency next merely your prediction will up for grabs to be sincere and you will accomplish profit for the new beginners day trading is chubby of risky hence it will be a good deal beat if new beginner type in into the trading with approximately skill and intelligence. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Yes, day trading is considered a good and profitable thing, and through it it is possible to achieve good income, especially the exploitation of currencies that move quickly and profit from price changes, while always using a stop loss.

• +2 1

You are totally right and myself i trade daily and make profits of it but needs to be careful amd analyze the market and the currency movement to make sure you make profits of it when you invest in it other than that you will end with losses , i also prefer to deal with currencies with very low value because prfits can be made from their movement in much higher than currencies with high price

• +2 1
  • +3 1

earn daily with day trading that is goo question i can explain about it please read my comment 

I think to trade with large coins analogous bitcoin is very profitable but its risk too, you can make only few trades perday and earn good amont rather than trad with small coins and make multiple trades.

that all i have about your question brother so good luck for you .

• +3 1

On 10/29/2020 at 12:22 PM, Onden said:

Day trading can be done when the market is bullish, in my opinion there are special coins for day trading, for example ETH or LTC. I don't think BTC is suitable for day trading because the transaction fees for bitcoin are greater than ETH and LTC. By trading coins that are moderately priced, we can make daily profits without worrying about losing big.

From my experience day trading is done at any market condition either bullish or bearish because when the market is in bullish there is still ups and downs and when in bearish it is the same and day traders takes advantages of those ups and down.

• +3 1

Yes, day trading requires a lot of experience, work and constant follow-up of cryptocurrency prices, market movement and indicators, it is better for those who do not have much experience to rely on long-term trading because it is more guaranteed, while day trading needs experience and knowledge of reading indicators and choosing the right moment to sell and the right moment to buy as well.

• +2 1

As crypto trader it's not easy to get profit from market where the bear have push down all the coins. But can give good idea about next days movement. The trading need analysis and dedication. Because you need to push your self for making project you need plan,information  ,experience and be active for catching the opportunity  drew by market. 

Yes short time investment is also a simply way of make money in this forum but is depend on conditions of crytop currency market increase and the decreasing 

Seriously short time trading in crytop currency market is so risk because you require much experience before you should do that otherwise you will lose

The most important thing is to have much knowledge and information regarding trading.I also goes for daily posting and daily trading as it will give us small but rapid benefits when the price of the coin fluctuates you can deal it with accordingly

• +1 1

Yes, I agree with you, day trading is useful if we have good capital, so I prefer short-term trading, as for the mark, I like trading with Ethereum because its price is very volatile and it is possible to achieve a good daily return.

It is very good to make a portfolio and we should follow it to do our investment and our trading but you are saying that we can do it on daily basis I don't think that it is going to be happen because on daily basis the rate of a currency doesn't increase much so you will not get any profit or you can only get your investment back in this way if you want more profit then you have to invest for a week or a month and wait for the peak value of the currency and then you should sell it and can get more profit.

Thank you so much for giving this valuable information. I really needed this information. It's really a good way to make profit for starters. As they learn about the platform they can make big and long term investments in future.

• +1 1

yes i think cryoto part and parcel in our every life so that we are work this site and earn money this is daily earning source so that daily we can earn money this site. this is daily earning source so that many people earn money this site andd lead there family.

thanks

• +2 1
  • +4 1