Earn daily with Day trading - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dmasked

Earn daily with Day trading

I am thanks for expalin, I am sure I was day trading but this is means that we are have to end the day and take the profit? I am have to review and ask some trader friends about that, I am sure that we are not close any daily trade before it is complete and to be that we are have to keep it run and only end at target.

• +2 1

Day trading was not very profitable for me. I don't know how these traders do it. I am trading when I see something but the charts are based on daily and weekly candles. I am holding now as price of bitcoin is holding very good above 10k.

2 hours ago, percare said:

Day trading was not very profitable for me. I don't know how these traders do it. I am trading when I see something but the charts are based on daily and weekly candles. I am holding now as price of bitcoin is holding very good above 10k.

When the market is in a state of inactivity and decline, it is difficult to carry out successful daily trading, because the price of each currency is dropping more than it up, and in this case holding is the best ..

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

You don't earn daily with day trading sometimes you earn and other times you lose the length of the trade is more than one day and the outcome is the total after a month of trades or something different the trader decides.

• +1 1

if you are expert in day trading you can   make a handsome money but day trading carry very  low risk and give good reward for beginners it is good to do day trade.

It is hard to earn cryptocurrency by daily trading at Spot market.

Because most time price are almost stable in daily.

But you can earn cryptocurrency by daily trading at future market.

At future trading, even a small amount of price have change you can get profit or lose certain amount.

In my advise : Please learn risk management for trading first before you trade on real market.

The reason why there are users who are engaging themselves to this kind of activity is because of the volatility of the crypto currency. This is the factor that all of the daily traders thinking about since they wanted to generate profit everyday through trading. This kind of thing is actually hard for people who only have a small investment in trading which they could only generate a small return in their investment unlike when they already have a large sum of invested in trading which in return will generate a big profit in their account. I think the volatile of the crypto currency applies to all coins and the only thing that differs from each of them is how much they change throughout the course of time.

I agree that it is easier said than done, I would recommend that those who want to enter this world first do it with demo accounts so that they become familiar with the market movements, I know that some will tell me that if they already have the past data it is enough To know how the market will move and it is true, past information is very useful, however, seeing some past charts is easy but being live trading is very different because you do not know what comes later and also how quickly you should react in the market or if a somewhat abrupt movement startled you and you operated improperly.

I have to thank you for the good work on this post and the good information you shared with us and teach us about day trading and how to use this trading system to earn money every day. I am so happy to learn that and when I can I will try to use this technique and try to find if it is profitable.

• +2 1

Daily trading is very profitable and at thesame time it is very risky which can make one lose huge capital and in order to minimize the risk of losing i will suggest you seek good knowledge and experience about trading before you join this type of trading because you have to be smart and quick in this aspect. To earn reasonable amount in this type of trading you need huge capital because big investment give bigger profit.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

5 hours ago, Mosharraf said:

@iloveyobit,,,Nowadays the crypto market is always fluctuating so it is a bit complicated to earn every day, but if you invest you will get profit every day, you can also earn by holding crypto currency, but I think it would be best to invest to earn,maybe it will be good

I agree with you that investing is better than trading because the profit in the first option is guaranteed every day, but with regard to the risk, the investment is more dangerous and you can be scammed quite easily ..

• +2 1

welp this is the best way to earn everyday as a trader from my understand to do its risky but surely worth for experience and as you grow from these you probably would take a different method soon enough since you got bored repeating the process anyway.

• +3 1

Daily trading is kind of risky although it's a bit profitable, it's like a virtual kind of trading whereby the overall out come is not steady to be able to do such kind of simple but complex trading one needs to acquire some little knowledge of trading 

I have not started trading yet, however on this platform I have found several publications that I have considered useful, thanks for the information.

It is not easy to have a constant profit with trading, you have to know a lot and be very patient. The main thing is to know and study a lot the technical analysis, which is basically the analysis of the charts and the behavior of prices. It seems easy, and many want to show that it is easy, but the reality is that it is very difficult to win with trading. You can, but you must study and practice a lot

• +1 1

yeah, day trading is not easy, i prefer weekly or monthly. I think if you want day trading it's better in altcoin or tokens because the price movements are higher.😄

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

Day trading is the best option for earning becasue market move very fast at that time and we can earn good money through the day trading. In the crypto market day trading is the best option in which we can earn good money easily.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is something like that but it doesn't mean that the trades end in the end of the day. There are limits set as to sell immediately if a low or high are reached, so the trader is not required to stay on screen and not even go to sleep, or exit the trade to do that.

• +1 1

On 4/30/2020 at 12:02 PM, Dmasked said:

We all must have seen the term 'day trading' many times  mentioned in the forum.

I guess we all have the theoretic conception of  the term 'day trading'

. But day trading is more than just a piece of information. It is the speculation of  cryptocurrencies for buying and selling these digital currencies within a trading day.

It is a method of earning daily by trading cryptocurrencies.

For instance the price of bitcoin of price reached 9440.65 USD today starting from a 8590.40 USD opening in today;s market. That is 1.09% rise in price and through

day trading in your net assets of the day. Its a small growth but with a reasonable size of investment and specialized portfolio you can gain enough worth your day.

It is not possible to trade bitcoin daily as its price is less volatile comparative to other currencies which fluctuate by larger proportions meaning larger percentage increase and larger percentage earning. But it is easier said than done, you need to be able to accurately speculate the market to choose the right price of the day to buy and/or sell in the market.

You also need a diverse portfolio to expand the scope of of of trader assets of the day.

a 

It looks interesting, only if you need to study well to learn a bit of trading, more than counting the fees and transactions that are made, so that is what I can say to my point of view

• -5 1

On 10/17/2020 at 1:14 PM, Fixfin said:

You don't earn daily with day trading sometimes you earn and other times you lose the length of the trade is more than one day and the outcome is the total after a month of trades or something different the trader decides.

it all depends on your strategy, and personally I have been following the same strategy since 2017 and it keeps me in profit lot of the time, people tend to hold the coin while it goes down, but i set a 2-3% stop loss and don't risk losing so much money no matter what.

• +2 1

I don't day trade it is hard and I don't have a lot of money to risk a losing streak that will empy my wallets. I prefer to look at prices and buy low then wait, if the price goes lower I can buy some more and hold for better.

I think this kind of trading is not advisable to the people who have less capital, because for you to gain a huge profit then you must trade also a huge amount crypto, since the rise of price of crypto in a day was not that high and obviously you need to monitor from time to time the market for you to not miss any good opportunity. So if you don't have a lot of crypto, then this kind of trading is not advisable for you.

I would say that day trading or continuous trading is only beneficial to those people that have already managed to get a large sum of assets to trade. This kind of thing is not advisable especially to people who have only low amount crypto currency but could still do it if that is what makes you happy. This kind of day trading is only applicable to the kinds of people who are able to have a lot of assets in their digital wallet. This could be beneficial to them because if ever the trade they have made managed to get successful transaction, the return of the trade will might give them profit and if it is continuously happening that means you are in the average rate where people are getting paid.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Day trading can be thought of as buying at a low price at some point in the day and closing the deal and selling it on the same day, so it is short-term trading. The goal of day trading is to enter the market, take a position, observe this position for a few minutes or hours, and then exit with profit.

• +3 1

On 4/30/2020 at 9:02 PM, Dmasked said:

But it is easier said than done, you need to be able to accurately speculate the market to choose the right price of the day to buy and/or sell in the market.

Are you sure you can day trade with altcoins and how successful were you in it? I had major losses trading altcoins and they move in a way that make trader lose a lot of money. When whales buy them they move up very fast and you buy looking for a signal only to find that the same whales are dumping on you.

• +2 1