Earn daily with Day trading - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dmasked

Earn daily with Day trading

It is true that you can profit on a daily and fast basis, but it needs great experience to know when to enter each currency and when to withdraw from it, you have to know what the goals of the currency are in order to be able to invest, while investing in the long term needs only patience and choosing currencies well

• +3 1

Day trading is really and also profitable if you can understand the scopes in it,don't jump into making trading if you don't have proper knowledge about how its been done,because you might end up losing your funds

• +1 1

Daily trading is full of risks. Much money can be earned through daily trading, but we must have sufficient experience and we must always be prepared for any optimistic change in the price of the currency in circulation

• +2 1

Day trading requires a lot of experience and loyalty before you enter you must be a professional in order to be able to win a lot, otherwise, try for long periods, this is easier and safer.

• +3 1

The price of digital currencies cannot be predicted. It depends on luck. Sometimes the price rises and that leads to big profits. Sometimes it falls suddenly and that leads to loss. So you must be careful and smart at the same time.

• +2 1

Of course, my friend, thank you for this information, there are many currencies that are not suitable for daily trading, such as Bitcoin - they go down and rise by thousands of dollars a day, they are useful and ideal for long-term investment, so that you buy from them when their price is low and wait until they rise Then you sell it, but day trading you have to have a great experience in order to be able to profit, so you must study the movements of currencies and their market.

I like to try the day trading but i liatend that it need to long day time and enough invested money so i sared some thing about it but now i started changing my mind.

• +3 1

Crypto trading for getting profit is hard because crypto has little volatility in it’s price.There is a way a person can earn money daily just by trading for a day.So i think to trade with large coin analogous bitcoin is very profitable.

6 minutes ago, hatambaba said:

Crypto trading for getting profit is hard because crypto has little volatility in it’s price.There is a way a person can earn money daily just by trading for a day.So i think to trade with large coin analogous bitcoin is very profitable.

I'm not sure I understand what you are saying, "cryptocurrency has little volatile"??? Since I entered the crypto world the only thing I have been hearing is how extremely volatile the crypto market is.

Yes my dear friendly you said absolutely right you can easily earn with day the trading because at the daytime the price of the different coins are falling then you should to purchase a coin and at the night time you should to sell them

• +2 1

One thing which I know is that after mining or the best alternative to make earnings on the use if Crypto interest, is that of trading and. Even masternodes as they really have good leverage to make profits there

• +2 1

Dear if anyone want to trading and getting profit 1stly we need to increase our knowledge about Crypto currencies and trading market rates. We can work in trading and get good profit with experience.

I use the Binance wallet, it is the best in my opinion, I trade in doge, Ripple and XMR, I am learning technical analysis and I am trying very hard to become an expert in that

• +2 1

I have provided a detailed explanation about trading, but the problem is that most beginners believe that it is easy to achieve gains through day trading, and this is wrong because day trading is one of the most dangerous types of trading after trading futures contracts

• +2 1

My dear friend. I think we can take advantage of the opportunity through cryptocurrencies because they contain fluctuations and here we have a sense of responsibility and awareness in working for the most profit but at the same time big profit may be more dangerous because it may turn the issue against you.. All appreciation.

• +4 1

Day trading is good and we can make big profits, but the problem is that it is very dangerous and needs a lot of experience, so we must learn to analyze well before starting work in trading, otherwise we will lose our money

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, I am with you and I agree with you and I love trading in cryptocurrencies here, at least we do not lose all our money, but rather its value decreases if you will. Thank you my friend, good luck to everyone. I wish you permanent success in work.

• Useful or interesting 1

Day trading can be a very lucrative profession if the person knows what he is doing. Whether they work for a large organization or individually, experienced traders can make decent profit that greatly exceeds the average salary. However, this does not mean that they are not at risk of loss within only one day (especially when trading on leverage) in case they are not well versed in the risks or lack self-discipline.

• +2 1

On 5/1/2020 at 3:16 AM, George10 said:

Day trading in crypto is good and can be profitable if you really understands the concept of buying at the low price and selling at a higher price.

Yes, however I believe that everyday trading requires a certain level of concentration that requires a pure mind that considers properly. A novice cannot do this. But, one thing I would like to point out to him is that bitcoin has fluctuated more than most currencies in the last two days. What is the reason for this?

Yeah daily trading and investment can be way of earning. There is a way a person can earn money daily just buy trading for a day and investment and the process will be beneficial for the user. I think to trade with large coins analogus bitcoin is very profitable but is risk too, you can make only few trades perday and earn good amount trade with small coins and make multiple trades.

In fact, day trading is the best type of trading for me, but it is very risky and requires great experience in technical analysis in addition to an understanding of market movement. As for the type of currency, I am the best Ripple or doge currency because the price of these currencies fluctuates greatly, which gives me several opportunities. To profit

You are right, trading bitcoin to profit is hard because it has little volatility in it's price, most people trade ETH/BTC or other coins like Dash and zCash.

• +2 1

Of course, day trading is profitable, but it is dangerous and requires you to have a lot of experience. Choosing the appropriate currency for this type of trading, for me, the best trading in the long term and the guaranteed profit is far from tension.

• +3 1

My good friends for sure daily trading is very profitable, but it needs constant monitoring, good experience, and a large huge capital because the higher your investment the higher your profit and you also need to remember that some deals cannot be closed on the same day which means you have to keep monitoring the market.