Earn daily with Day trading - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dmasked

Earn daily with Day trading

On 4/30/2020 at 9:02 PM, Dmasked said:

We all must have seen the term 'day trading' many times  mentioned in the forum.

I guess we all have the theoretic conception of  the term 'day trading'

. But day trading is more than just a piece of information. It is the speculation of  cryptocurrencies for buying and selling these digital currencies within a trading day.

It is a method of earning daily by trading cryptocurrencies.

For instance the price of bitcoin of price reached 9440.65 USD today starting from a 8590.40 USD opening in today;s market. That is 1.09% rise in price and through

day trading in your net assets of the day. Its a small growth but with a reasonable size of investment and specialized portfolio you can gain enough worth your day.

It is not possible to trade bitcoin daily as its price is less volatile comparative to other currencies which fluctuate by larger proportions meaning larger percentage increase and larger percentage earning. But it is easier said than done, you need to be able to accurately speculate the market to choose the right price of the day to buy and/or sell in the market.

You also need a diverse portfolio to expand the scope of of of trader assets of the day.

a 

I really think that working on trading offers a lot of profits. Working on it is really good, but it needs a lot of learning, experience and follow-up

• +2 1

Yes you are right about this but in day trading a trader must have a proper knowledge about how to buy a currency on low price and sell it into higher price on daily basis in other to make profit from it.

• +3 1

According to my suggestion 

I am agree with you 

You can earn profit in day trading 

The most important point is that you must have to gain some knowledge about trading before investing in trading 

You must have to know about basic tactics 

Buy in low price and selling at high price is real trading 

I wish all the best to investors 

• +2 1

For daily trading, you should choose more volatile coins instead of less volatile coins like bitcoin. In order to make high profits on daily trading, you must have experience in the market. You should also analyze the market daily.

• +3 1

In the case of long-term trade it should be left for a fixed period of time. During the day trading we make some money by trading every day. But you should know about trade before you start trading. If you can analyze the trading charts well during the day trading, the chances of loss are less. 

Steady income can actually be assured when we engage in a well planned out trading tradition especially on a daily basis, taking advantage of arbitrage trading isalso one of a steady income activity 

Thanks my dear friend for sharing this useful information and elaborating the term daily trading as many of the people do not know about disturb and don't understand where there is written about daily trading nominee of people can do daily trading and and good profits thanks dude have a nice day.

• +2 1

Thank you so much dear friend for sharing this valuable information about day trading with us.yes dear only experts can get profit from day trading. Day trading is the best way to get daily profit.

• +2 1

Hi friend I think the long term trading or investment is more profitable than the day trading as we know the prices of the cryptocyrrency changes many times in a day therefore sometimes we have to face lose in a day trading therefore I will prefer the long term trading or investment.

• +3 1

We can earn good profit by day trading. 

1.Bitcoin having highest price so we can't can buy more bitcoins. 

2.My dear is there only one digital curriency bitcoin.

3.Why you thinking about only bitcoin.? 

4.In yobit there are number of currencies today what for you wait by any currency that having very little price and buy good amount of that currency just after few minutes of your buying you will notice that the price of that currency will raise again. 

On 1/7/2021 at 11:26 AM, guatazoo said:

People are failure while they are doing the day trading by the whole day without doing it by plans so they are getting greedy to trade the whole day, so there is how sometimes the brain is getting tired and you gonna be doing trades thats are not hundred percent surely. 

In trading there you can be eligible to earn unlimited profits or loss, so that's as you said we don't have to be greedy on trading the whole day without getting the time to rest, so that's traders must have plans for example if they planned to earn only 1% per day and leave the market.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Yeah i'm also agree with you. If we focus on our every day trading then we can easily get lot of profit from there. So as a small trader we have to focus that. Cause it will be best for us and it will be helpful for being a big trader.

It good and nice idea to earn daily with day trading because you may earn a huge amount of money at was and it also has a lot of risk because you may end of loosing a lot of profit and capital or income

I think if you have trading skills then you will easily get good profit from trading. You should have also experience for trading. You can invest yiu money to get good profit from them. You can also easily on the daily basis with this trading.

I want to learn from the daily trade but it is very risky for me because of what little I know, but I have thought one day to be able to do it, because I have seen many channels that offer effective signals and I end up losing, therefore I prefer to learn on my own and some day depend of my own signals.

This trade is extremely difficult, because without a doubt it is time consuming, you must always be aware of short-term daily trade with a lot of knowledge added to a lot of time glued to the computer to be aware of all the graphs.

• +1 1

This is seen a lot in investors who invest on a large scale, such as whales in industries, they are even investing huge amounts of money in an asset this same increases in its price as given by the percentage, if it invests and increases 10% of your amount gives you much more profit to supplement the day.

I don't think day trading is a profitable way of earning money in crypto. Daytrading requires a great deal of time spend in front of the screen and you need nerves of steel because managing your psychology is very important in daytrading. I consider myself a swing trader because I buy and sell two or three times a week in general. It is less stressful and more profitable in my opinion.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

That depends on big capital and good skills of investment and good luck to achieve big profits with less risk. So good luck 

Its good to earn daily in trading and the simple method in to invest in bitcoin whenever the price is low and then sell when its high and get little profit

Day trading is the bets option becasue we can earn good money becasue the market movement is very good and fast and we can easily make good money in the market becasue in scalping we can make good money easily.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

you can make only few trades per day and earn good amount rather than trading with small coins and make multiple trades. It will more profitable to you if you are very well equip with learnings and modules about trading. But I think to trade with large coins analogous bitcoin is very profitable but its risk too.

On 1/22/2021 at 11:01 PM, Jacksonaa said:

Earn daily with day trading is a good choose.We can earn lots of money when we thought day time trading.It is very profitable.

Don't think of day trading like that! You may earn well in some days when the market is busy and volume is high but you may not earn even a cent in some other days. It depends on many different variables which are changing at any moment. It is the dream for most traders to have daily income but only few of them can achieve it because it requires a careful choice of coins and being on the lookout for the slightest change of trends. This means lots of efforts and spending so much time. Trying to have weekly income is more attainable.

Well, it would be good for those who have the proper knowledge of those type of trading, bit as for me, I won't try it because of the votality of market price of those cryptocurrecy, so I would prefer to wait for some times until my trading has matured.

Of course we can earn much money from the trade. For earning money from the trade, we should have enough knowledge about the crypto currency and crypto trade. We can earn money in daily fron the daily trade. So we should be very careful about the investment and selling and work smartly in the trade. 

• +1 1