From the cryptotalk forum was the beginning  - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

From the cryptotalk forum was the beginning 

This is too much important thing for beginners I think we must start from beginning section.In this way you can easily understand the all aspects and guidelines.This is too much useful.

what to focus on as a beginner mostly doing reseaching first dont go into a crypto without any idea what it can do second would be learning to observe the curve changes over time as you can find where you can profit the most.

You are right  my friend  alot of members can start  their journey  in the world  of crypto currencies from  the cryptotalk forum  as beginners  can learn   about  crypto currencies from there. 

Yes, the cryptotalk forum is the best place to start in the world of cryptocurrencies because it will gain you a lot of important information and help you earn money. If you started here, you are very lucky.

Yes, my friend, I completely agree with you. This wonderful forum gives us many advantages, including patience, not being rushed, gaining knowledge and experience, and also making money. 

Yes I agree with you because I'm the also the beginner in this forum and a great experience of earning money in the website you can make it as a professional part time job and I don't know other people what they say and think. 

Yes, i think this is very best plateform to earn money and also get lots of information from this forum.  We can collect lots of information from this forum. Thanks for sharing your experience dear. This is very useful for us specially all new coming members.

Yes crypto talk forum was the start for us to know about the world of cryptocurrencies. We have to know about cryptocurrencies then we can do something in the forum. First we have to learn and gain experience from the forum.

The path of a thousand miles begins with a step. Likewise, the world of crypto, we cannot learn everything within one day. We must be patient and try to develop ourselves day after day through this forum and its comprehensive sections, until we start our journey in the various fields of crypto.

It is from the forum that the path to the profit of your cryptocurrency portfolio begins. You should always start small and reach heights, no matter with trading or investing in cryptocurrency...!!!!

well said my friend really in the beginning with face many difficulties on this platform but we should never give up from the platform because if we will spend our time with this platform then we can get good knowledge and information about this platform. 

• +1 1

Getting started in this area through the CryptoTalk forum is considered the right path to learning crypto, I think that most of us wasted a lot of his time searching for free mining sites, browsing the taps and trying to make money from them, and we realized that they are just a waste of time, so it is necessary to start learning crypto from the right path. .

Yes, it is crucial for newbies. Success does not come easily, and we will experience ups and downs throughout this period. You should join it because it is the best platform for you. This cryptotalk is simple to enter, and the best part is that it is completely free. So keep working hard and achieving your goal.

It is true, this is the only forum that provides money in a guaranteed way, so I started in cryptocurrencies with it, and I am lucky to be in it with what it offers me in terms of educational benefit and money.

On 5/2/2020 at 7:32 AM, Dark_Sky said:

That's right the ideas here are very useful and we can use what we learned from here in different ways and at the same time learning here have many benefits just like earning and knowing people. 

Awesome my friend you have discussed the great explanation of this topic very well and I have read your answer I am very much impressed with you. See if we consult with someone or suggest something to someone, it is good for him and it is good for us that it increases the knowledge that we both have.So the ideas that are there should be given to each other. We should share our information with each other so that it is more beneficial for all of us.

Hi mate hope you are right you are right to sharing this content your wording is good I appreciate your work you share a lot of good knowledge for biggenners because biggenners need this information in this platform new members can invest there money in wrong website this is very big problem for new members please share your knowledge in this forum.

Good luck everyone.

I am new here and I have been working for a short time and I see that the forum is easy and not a waste of time and it has beautiful ideas that every person should learn and master his ideas in order to help everyone to work and encourage them because he also earns us money.

Hey mates, thanks for your informative post about for the beginner in this forum. Yes beginner must give their time in this forum, so that they can learn from cryptocurrency. If newbie give their time in this forum they will earn good amount of money at cryptocurrency in the future.

Yes dear your right it is the beginning of their journey in crypto world for all the beginners to work on this forum. They gain knowledge and experience from this platform and then take a complete step in the world of crypto and get a lot of profits from it.

Hello, to every novice, you should not give up in the world of cryptocurrencies. All you have to do is diligence and persevere in order to succeed and adhere to the rules and conditions of the forum in order to continue your journey on this site and you should take advice from senior members so that you do not give in to failure and you must master the English language correctly So that it is not difficult for you to work. Good luck, friends.

Instead of having fun and spending time on social media, you should start working in the world of cryptocurrencies .. When we talk about this forum, we thank the trust, credibility, and your good reputation here .. I started to love working and getting to know more about this field and I devote certain hours to it.  .