Advantages for using timer feature when posting. - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Advantages for using timer feature when posting.

Timer features of cryptotalk forum is very helpful and useful for us.This feature also good for cryptotalk.For this features we can see cryptotalk forum has less spam.

We don't put our post before time out. Time checker help to reduce our mistake. Most of time easy and short opinion post take few minutes, in this we face time is remaining. So with this repeating we can get warning point. So time checker help to post on corrct and exect time

Having time to post between topics is really good, as this allows members to read the topics and responses adequately and understand them and then respond, which reduces the number of spam in the forum and this time is appropriate and is not considered a great time

So far, I have not fully understood how someone can comment on a topic and then read his comment .. Then move to a new topic and then read other people's comments. Then he writes his comment and publishes it .. All this three minutes before it ends .. I only took ten minutes to read the comments

• -5 1

It is strange that anyone would need such a feature , actually I spend my whole day on this forum reading posts and comment , it is a very educating forum and I feel that it offers information that everyone MUST know about. it is natural that you need couple of minutes to read a post and know what to write about. 

• +1 1

Thanks for sharing this post. Your post deserve a good reputation. The moderators made a good feature on the site that we can make the next post after 3 minutes. In these 3 minutes the reader reads the topic and get ideas about the reaction on that post. Then he made a unique and useful post because he know the main points of that post.

• +1 1

On 4/30/2020 at 7:08 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

I want to talk about timer feature and its advantages when submitting your comments or topics here in the forum. We know that we have to wait for three minutes before submit the next comment and that has been a problem to many members because they don't know if those three minutes already past or not yet. If we could get warning points for repeating that mistake, its true that many of us we would already being out of the forum for a long time! So, we thanks the moderators for this favor. I am using a timer (stop watch) while writing my posts so that i can submit them in a right time that is need, its real helping me because when the timer hits 3 minutes i just click submit then i restart it and i keep writing until it reaches 3 minutes again, very simple and you will never break this rule. Just go to google and search a PC timer its free and those for mobile you can use a mobile timer.

Timer.JPG.3b69f191604d6de1c72d503779ac9a3a.JPG

Most people dislike the rule of 3 minute like they think that we are wasting our such time but I think it's very good for me like if I had made post fastly but I have made some mistake then in this time I will read the post and correct myself and your idea is really appreciable and we should follow it

Yeah thats a great idea and it should be applied too . The timer will always helps us when to update our next post . Yeah a lot of people get warning points by doing post frequently . And it will be helpful for all members who are always active

I also do not use a timer and I send messages without it so as not to get distracted and I can focus on reading the post correctly and responding to it well, accurately and without errors

That's a very good feature. Timing is very important  while posting something. Yes you are right if we use timer feature while posting we can avoid recieveing warning. Thanks to our moderators. Beginners will be benifitted from your post for sure.

• Useful or interesting 1

This is an awesome proposal that will assist us with bettering deal with our experience on this stage and post all the more effectively while having the option to do adequate examination on points.

this feature is a best advantages in this forum, because most of the peoples not read topic properly so this timer gives time to read topics and comments, and this 3 minutes time enough to make another topic. also useful to improve our knowladge.

If it is a good idea since it happens to many of us that sometimes the 3 minutes did not pass and we want to publish back, it is a good idea not to break that rule and that they give you some warning point

• +1 1

This is really a great idea. I am used to posting using mobile so I always use floating timer app for counting my three minutes of posting gap. It is really helpful for me to count my time. I think every member should use timer. 

It's really a great feature. And I think it's important. Many members just rush into a topic to post their reply without reading the main post. So, this timer is set so that we take enough time to read and understand the topic properly and then post our contents.

We think there is a reason we have time to post. We may have time here. We can still work well. We may need a lot of time to bring us through the post. We can do a lot for our time. In fact, time is of the essence.  We can discuss a lot of good things to do for this time

it was a great idea for us to give more time to post more informative and useful topics and ideas and that's right thing to do to prevent spammers and less useless topics will created with that time intervals.

I think this timer provides is that it binds the user to read and understand within those 3 minutes. Mostly the users are in a hurry to post and create comments for satoshis

When I comment I lose track of time. I am a fast typer and at the beginning I commented everything before I complete  3 minutes. I will get a warning signal stating me to wait for more time before commenting and will tell me to wait for some seconds more. The main problem is that this is a warning and after we violate this many times our account will be banned.

So I started to keep a timer on my phone to not lose track of time and I started taking a break after every comment. Make sure you take a break or keep a timer to not lose track of time recommend using the phone timer because that is easier than any timers that we download on our pc.

When we keep the timer on our phone we will never lose track of time and will not slow down our process.

It will be hard for you in the beginning but gradually you will be routined with it.

I think it's a very good idea, dear colleague, that of the timer will almost help us control the time we invest between comments and comments, I personally don't need it since normally while reading the comments, three minutes pass
A big greeting to the whole community

I think it's made to avoid the users here from spamming information. You must read and understand deeply first the topics you choose before you are going to post something in there.

There are many advantages of time feature when we are posting i think the best reason or advantage is we see what we write at once time and we also correct mistakes by given time.

Time period is extraordinarily functional for this forum, this time intermission bottle control the frequent to maintain intermission apiece redeployment a subject or mention which process it may well a reduced amount of the spammers in the forum.

Its good to use that to easily monitor your times left before submitting, 3 minutes is enough to construct your post with useful content. As for me i don't need to use that because i can see the time above my phone if i take 3 minutes already. And i always take more than3mins to finished my works because i need to think first what should i write the most to avoid deleting posts. But we are different ways in working here as much we do properly according to rules.

It's great idea but i am not using a timer. I think 3 minutes rules is very effective because if these rules wouldn't exist i am pretty sure we would see too many spammers and scammers in this forum and most of the members would probably copy and paste. That's why 3 min rules is pretty good. I will start using timer too probably but i might don't need to use it because i am not a fast writer. I hope we can all take a benefit from this forum.

• +5 1