Raven

Stop wasting your time

I agree with you my friend

Wasting the time is bad thing for us

We have to work in all our time

And collect a good earning for us 

And our familly

20 minutes ago, Raven said:

All of the member should read this topic. I just want you to remind about posting topics here. Please don't waste your time with posting false information about your experience in crypto or false information about cryptos. This is very useless for you because you can't earn from it, why?  Because moderators are always active in this forum, if they found your post is not true and you are just made it to gain reputation points or to fulfill your 30 posts per day posts, they will just delete it immediate so it means it is just a waste of time for you. Moderators could also give you warning point for posting false information so please help yourself to become successful. We're always here to help each other so help yourself too because all of us here wanted to be successful in cryptos. 

If you agree with me give this topic a heart react, thanks. 

That's real a true fact there, as basically false information can Also be made up as, the way which scammers spammers can easily course confusion and even steal from the Naive, as of the work of the admins have really been seen, as with the former past of the forum on many users, was really tough to actually make some control here as spammers where really notorious

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 9
  • +2 9
  • +3 3
  • +5 1

Actually, this is true. Any deliberate or unintended mistake or false information will expose you to a ban or send you a warning. Avoid posts where the speech is not clear and has no meaning because it will inevitably be deleted.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 5
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Everyone should only share verified content, because this can cause harm to friends on the forum as well. They can do wrong things if they read a wrong topic.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 6
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 3

Agreed with your point. Instead of wasting our time in posting bad or useless topics we should spend it to learn about trading, stalking, gambling and other crypto activities which can help us to earn good money.

• +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

That's right, and I think it's one of the reasons why posts are deleted.  Thanks for your reminder.  This affects all members of the forum without exception, I wish success to all members

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 5
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

Giving false information here is very harmful to the forum and it won't do members any good. There is large number of audience here, newbies especially, so giving them wrong information is not appropriate  

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +5 3

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I have seen a lot of false information around in here, i never reported it because i am not sure if it's against the rules. Sure those posts do have zero value but i just try to correct those posts by replying if they are wrong. Everyone makes mistakes in crypto especially at the start.

• +1 7
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

I'm partially agreeing with your post that one should not waste their time on silly posts here. But yeah sharing the experience on being Cryptotalk is the review system of the website. Moderators can see and understand what their members are feeling what changes they can bring on this platform.

• +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

yes its right when i was newbie here i got one warning point for useless content since that im trying to make creative and useful posts and also members should stop asking repeated questions we are here to answer questions and help each other but they can search before they make a new topic for a question which is already answered in another topic.

• +1 5
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

I hope that all users share their real experiences here on the forum so that they can help grow the whole community and help perhaps less experienced, beginner users,it is easier to learn when you are directed in the right direction

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

People who don't have any research in their posts, those posts that are not very important are deleted in their posts, so you should always try to make good posts. Everyone likes the posts that are important.

• +1 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

I agree with you that it is necessary at the outset to choose the posts that can be assisted with or posts that may post information useful to all and that contain a question about a problem and need to be resolved by members

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

7 hours ago, Raven said:

If you agree with me give this topic a heart react, thanks. 

@Raven I agree with you. I see some members with 3000 posts but only 5 (useless) topics created or even 0... They leave comments on all topics from other members. When we read them, they speack like they know all about everything but most of the time their comments are useless, irrelevant or simply spams. They can comment "$10" on a payment proof of "$30". They are often the same who likes to quote a full topic but they react to only 1 sentence of it. I target a dozen of them...

3 hours ago, melikf78 said:

also members should stop asking repeated questions we are here to answer questions and help each other but they can search before

@melikf78  So true... I suggest you to take a look at my own topics, you will be amazed how many times people are posting the same questions over and over simply because they don't read the topic or they don't read comments. I am tired of this and soon, I will stop answering. I am wasting too much time for them.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

You are right mate all posts that are not useful gets deleted by the admins and it's a waste of time creating such therefore, we should always try to create useful posts that will help other members and not only determining on earning satoshi.

• +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

You are right friend because there are many members here in the forum and there are some members who are just writing topics which doesn't mean anything because they just need good reputations. I think we should be very careful when writing topics or comments.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 2

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Yes, you are right about that, my friend. We must not waste our time doing that, but sometimes we must share our mistakes with others in order to benefit from them and not repeat them. This is also important for them to learn from these mistakes.

3 hours ago, bitcoinb said:

@Raven I agree with you. I see some members with 3000 posts but only 5 (useless) topics created or even 0... They leave comments on all topics from other members. When we read them, they speack like they know all about everything but most of the time their comments are useless, irrelevant or simply spams. They can comment "$10" on a payment proof of "$30". They are often the same who likes to quote a full topic but they react to only 1 sentence of it. I target a dozen of them...

@melikf78  So true... I suggest you to take a look at my own topics, you will be amazed how many times people are posting the same questions over and over simply because they don't read the topic or they don't read comments. I am tired of this and soon, I will stop answering. I am wasting too much time for them.

unfortunately :(( a lot of our posts get deleted because of spam and repetitive topics if they read before they ask we wont see repetitive topics and admins wont delete topics because of spamming.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

12 hours ago, Upright said:

That's real a true fact there, as basically false information can Also be made up as, the way which scammers spammers can easily course confusion and even steal from the Naive, as of the work of the admins have really been seen, as with the former past of the forum on many users, was really tough to actually make some control here as spammers where really notorious

False information is forbidden in any crypto sites, if you created false informations in cryptos, it will be a big lost for you because those sites that you created false information could banned you for not following the rules in crypto. Always create lastest information about cryptos and avoid posting not real experienced just to gain attention. 

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Yes your every word is correct if we create false topics and false post, then this forum moderator's works quickly and our content deleted, because they work strictly in this issue and they cannot allows this type activities in this forum,so work genuinely and save our accounts.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

10 hours ago, Binjit said:

This is right i agree with you many users only posting false news or experience on this forum we
have to avoid it and it is harmful for new users giving fake information better is dont wast time
and post unique and creative post on this form

That's the best thing we could do here to achieved our goals in cryptos. Lets continue posting latest information about it and don't tolerate those people who posting false information about cryptos. 

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

There are many people share false news or information but we should report these posts to the moderators and they will do the right action.. And i think that there are a lot of posts like this just warning members! So we should stop them and just stop making useless posts..

All the things you talked about in your topic are exist in the general rules from moderators when they said we should write the sources of our information.

Is you think who created their new topics with keen interested mind set not very fear why you saying this each person has their own mind set. Created new topics is not easy task for any of us. So I really appreciated the those members who made posts and gaves us an opportunity for make comments on it. Comment very easy on topics but created new topics required more time. 

• +1 2
  • +5 1

6 hours ago, bitcoinb said:

@melikf78

My main point in my topic is stop wasting your time and focused on creating useful and latest information about cryptos. If we just posting for money, i think we can't give our best for our post so i highly suggest to all of us to focused on our contents and don't share false information.