Stop wasting your time - Page 44 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Stop wasting your time

time is so precious if we waste our time in useless activities we lost a lot. there are many topics that can be useful for others and also for us so always elect those post and topics that would be beneficial  for other  and with in a minimum time we caste our opinion.

My dear friend, time is very important in our days, so we must take advantage of this time with something useful, as I said. We must publish useful information, and most importantly, it must be correct because if an incorrect comment is created or incorrect comments with a positive rating here, the forum will give you points Warning, or you will be subject to a ban, if you do not know or are not sure, especially for beginners, you should read from the forum and take the correct information in order to share it with friends

Thanks for sharing this information with us. We do not know who to work in this forum there are many members who are eating thier time they post the useless post and I want to tell you that only a minute it takes you to post a useful post in term of hurry the posting of the useless topic.

Absolutely right most of members will just come to the forum and begin to post information that is not true and claims he has undergo such challenges while the information he is supplying is capital fake and if he didn't receive payment he will start complaining not knowing he made it to himself.

Dear friend you are totally right and I agree with your point of view. We should understand the topic clearly and then make posts for other people and we should don't make false information on our posts .So work hard .

Yes you are right because many people working in this forum .who do not know about this forum but for those people writing simple topics that can b understand easily but I asked those free people who do not work still wasting their time plz don't waste your time join this forum quickly to earn money.

Helo mate wow this topic so well i agree with you stop wasting time because you spend time on working and get chance to more opportunities for earning so continue working and no wasting time .

Yes you are saying well . And I think its a great reminder for that peoples who make posts having false information. They should keep avoiding of making faulty posts . Instead they should gather a lot of knowledge and useful information, do researches and then make posts here.

My dear friend. Yes time is very important many of people wast there time in other unusual activities. But here the topic are interesting we can found lot of knowledge from here of many things. 

Yes indeed  you are right .

We should not waste time in useless things . Instead of sticking to things which do not have scope you should bind yourself to aim and struggle to get it .

Thanks

We should keep this clean with legit and helpful information, once the admin sees the topic you have done you will receive a warning point. We should also avoid plagiarism, if we only get the information on the website, we should include the source link.

At this time when every man is wants to fastest.

If at that time who are vast their time in other activities and no wish to earn  they have face problems in future. So I have advised to my friend don't vast the time .

Moderators could also give you warning point for posting false information so please help yourself to become successful. Sure those posts do have zero value but i just try to correct those posts by replying if they are wrong. They leave comments on all topics from other members. When we read them, they speack like they know all about everything but most of the time their comments are useless, irrelevant or simply spams. 

Greetings to you. It is true that creating a topic requires you to have knowledge of crypto. First look at the forum’s sections and learn a lot, then create a good topic

I disagree with what you said. I think whatever we post is important. Even if those are opinions about our journey on this forum or if it is about our experiences in the crypto world. I just try to post relevant to the post. 

If someone has asked about my journey, of course, I will write about my journey, I can not write about trading at that point.

Yes you are right that we should not waste the time of other people. Just only post the authentic material and don't waste the time of other people bey spreading rumours and by writing false information.this is the wastage of the time that by posting wrong data 

I agree with your post as most of the members are working just to get paid. And just to make good income they are sharing wrong information. But it will only lead to negative results. It will lead to your account banned or negative reputation. So avoid that thing and focus on Quality work as it will be much beneficial.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Well yes my friend most of the members are sharing unhelpful contents which is disguiding the others members. So don't share useless contents , otherwise it could be harmful proved for you. Thanks for the topic.

i accept as true with your submit as most of the members are running just to receives a commission. and just to make proper earnings they're sharing wrong statistics. however it'll handiest lead to bad effects. it'll cause your account banned or bad recognition. so avoid that element and cognizance on great work because it can be lots useful.

Time is one of the most valuable things in human life. The more you waste your time, the more your success will be out of hand. So you can be successful if you use it without wasting your time. So stop wasting your time.

Thanks for you valuable advice , and I think we us new members should take these issue seriously because many of us just try to post and post without paying attention to the rules or to the way that this forum works in .

Yes you're absolutely right dear don't waste your time with cheat work o this or any work if you make a cheat work or scam so you're totally waste your time because first when you grab your account gonna be banned and you never use again forever so make a good work and honestly its good for you.

Spreading false information causes harm to others, and people should use this platform in order to give and take the benefit, not to use it to earn profits only.