Stop wasting your time - Page 43 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Stop wasting your time

Thanks for giving a useful information to us. It is very usefull for us specially for new members just like me. Right saying, we should not waste our time in useless post and try to understand others usefull topics and take rules in mind while make new post.

Thanks for giving a useful information to us. It is very usefull for us specially for new members just like me. Right saying, we should not waste our time in useless post and try to understand others usefull topics and take rules in mind while make new post.

I agree with you, my friend, we must beware of these matters and avoid them in order to not put ourselves in the maze of prohibition and warning. We only have to stay away from useless topics, as they are nothing but a waste of our time
I suggest investing your time in topics of interest

I am a totally appreciate with you.Because wasted time never come back.So before wasting your time,you must do your best.

Of course you have a point. Stop wasting your time by providing illegitimate knowledge in this platform. Only provide information that you know. There is no need of acting like a spectacular brainy person.

Yes stop waisted time in other work because time is everything in world.if s time is gone that never came back .so we should not waste time without your profit.so save your time and waste that in a work where you can do something for your future.

This is awesome a great post. If someone post false information it will drastically harmful for beginners because they get inspired from reading the post. Beginners start from reading if they follow false information then it will harm them. I m also beginner and I also request to all members never post false information.

This is very good for beginners to avoid posting wrong content in this platform. If you want to become reputation in this community, then you must try to write positive and informative comments. You should focus on topics with high contribution.

Yes, my friend, you believe, we must learn more about the world of digital currencies before publishing any wrong and unhelpful topic. We must gain experience and knowledge in order to publish some useful topics that help newcomers to this forum.  good luck my friend.

I agree with you as one of the purposes of this forum is for us to help each other and one way to do that is to share our experiences and/or knowledge so that others can avail themselves of that, but not to create false posts just to try to get followers or good reputation. 

• +2 1

@ by Raven , when start work in this platform then we earn money in one side and don't waist time . Before this we are useless every time . 

Moderators could also give you warning point for posting false information so please help yourself to become successful. So we should try and research before posting topics that will be useful for this forum 

On this platform, we are not wasting any of our time, we also give time to it when we are free, we are not giving any permanent I miss, Muslims are not giving time, then it is not a waste of time because thats a great plateform to earningbonline.process and.dont.fake.this.site.and this.site.is.very.interseting

It is a good point that stop wasting of time.It is a world best platform which only demands from you that do hard work because hard work makes a man perfect.Write better way so that every body give positive rating which cause your reputation.

They leave comments on all topics from other members. When we read them, they speack like they know all about everything but most of the time their comments are useless, irrelevant or simply spams. Moderators could also give you warning point for posting false information so please help yourself to become successful. Created new topics is not easy task for any of us. So I really appreciated the those members who made posts and gaves us an opportunity for make comments on it. 

I agree with you my friend, I have some questions, can't I write publications with questions about the rise or fall of the flares of certain currencies or publications containing studies of currencies with the intention of identifying them or obtaining information?

Yes, we should not waste our time to do the bad posts. If we want to become successful in their life and support our family then we should work hard and create more sources for earning. And always should work with patience because patience is the key of success. This forum is really too good for all members. 

Yes you are right we must not do spam things here & avoid them. Always do good things & post only what you think is yours & would be helpful for others. 

Try to make your time useful and productive. Never waste time by providing inappropriate contents. Post different topics, never post similar contents as posted by seniors. Unique articles gets high views and gets most replies. 

Yes, you are right. Don't post any useless or bad quality topics. If you post it you can get warning points or your account will be ban. So don't post topics without any ideas. Create useful and informative topics to the members. Throughout this you can get good reputation. Must follow the rules and regulations. It keeps your account safe and secure. 

Hello to my dear friends ,first of all we should know the value of time.Time is a thing,if it goes it never come back.So be proportional with time,if you respect time it will definitely give success to you .so be on time.

On 4/30/2020 at 5:34 PM, Raven said:

All of the member should read this topic. I just want you to remind about posting topics here. Please don't waste your time with posting false information about your experience in crypto or false information about cryptos. This is very useless for you because you can't earn from it, why?  Because moderators are always active in this forum, if they found your post is not true and you are just made it to gain reputation points or to fulfill your 30 posts per day posts, they will just delete it immediate so it means it is just a waste of time for you. Moderators could also give you warning point for posting false information so please help yourself to become successful. We're always here to help each other so help yourself too because all of us here wanted to be successful in cryptos. 

If you agree with me give this topic a heart react, thanks. 

You are right.it's compulsary for all including beginers or older to follow the forum rules.those persons who post false information are not only fails here but also in every field due to wrong way which is choosen by them.

I am totally agree with don't waste time to write a fake post only create right post that is beneficial for others only post a informative words true Right post the post are not wrong otherwise your post will be deleted and give you warning points so i am totally agree with you so be aware to create fake post 

Your words are correct. There are members who write topics that are not useful to the coding world and sometimes they answer topics incorrectly. All members must write only what is useful

Yes I am highly agree with you because you are really right here and you shared many information about it by your post.  I have to able to increase my knowledge by reading others comments and also read your post. I hope if I follow this I will be become a good trader and getting many profit from it without any risk and loss of my money. And I also one day become a good senior of this platform. 

Yes we should stop wasting our time simply because in this world we have to do lot of work which is related to our dreams and ambitions. Always try to do something worthy. It will help you in future real something else or try to learn new knowledge for that there are so many platforms in this internet and also in cryptotalk.