Stop wasting your time - Page 42 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Stop wasting your time

This is real, actually. Any intentional or accidental error or false data can subject you to a ban or give you an alert. Avoid posts where the speech is not explicit and does not have any meaning, as it will eventually be withdrawn.

I fully agree with you dear ! I think to crate a useless posts make his reputation bad. The bad reputation responcbality goes on him.i think It is just the wasteage of time when you make useless posts . So try to make a super and attractive posts . Thanks.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

4 hours ago, Coonie Tucker said:

I feel that this is a very genuine post. As a beginner I shop through the forum and I came about  many unwanted and irrelevant post and I think that the moderators will definitely delete. And I also think that this forum is not only for money making but it was also for gaining and giving your knowledge. 

Truly, we should utilize our time inside the gathering. We distribute things that are valuable to us and others, and we should take in everything from the old individuals here.

4 hours ago, Coonie Tucker said:

I feel that this is a very genuine post. As a beginner I shop through the forum and I came about  many unwanted and irrelevant post and I think that the moderators will definitely delete. And I also think that this forum is not only for money making but it was also for gaining and giving your knowledge. 

Truly, we should utilize our time inside the gathering. We distribute things that are valuable to us and others, and we should take in everything from the old individuals here.

1 minute ago, Zoro03 said:

Hello my friend, working here is interesting because there are rules, principles and principles upon which it is based, that is, the topic is not an ordinary matter, so I advise and reiterate that we must be patient and help each other to achieve the highest levels of organized work towards this forum and to develop our ideas and ambitions and to waste our time uselessly

@Zoro03 Obviously mates, We need to write useful post, otherwise we will ban from this forum. Cryptotalk forum administrator is very strict for their rules and regulations. Don't input false news in your post and topic. By following this, you can still comment and get good reputation. 

• +1 1

@Jessica johnYes, I see my many friends are wasting their time on social media, although I am gaining very important knowledges and earning a good amount of money. I think spending time on social media is totally worth. It is high time to join in this amazing forum and learn about the future crypto world.

This is totally accepted that most of the members are only wasting their times in this forum. They handles multiple accounts at the same time and add wrong information without verifying it. This false information can lead many users to wrong directions. Therefore, it is humble request for those who do such kind of activities, please stop posting useless or unreliable information in this valuable forum. 

It is not good to waste your time on ill content posts. Such post does not necessarily need your attention.always shun them or give them back nagative mark.

Certainly this is true, it is necessary not to waste time and waste on useless things, how much and it is also necessary to publish everything that is valuable and useful so that the benefit may spread to everyone

What ever we want to post in this forum we should always post a content that is true and correct , don't only focus on how to complete 20 post without taking consideration on the worthy of your content else your content will be deleted by admin.

Excellent observation my friend, the only reason we joined this forum is to share real information and experiences, uploading false information is just wasting time because this forum is very strict about its rules, so it is better to do things right and take advantage of the time here. 

Good morning guys HW was ur night I hope everything is going to normal.my friends please stop Westin ur time for norsense trading.come and join us for cryptocurreny to enjoy

On 4/30/2020 at 5:34 PM, Raven said:

All of the member should read this topic. I just want you to remind about posting topics here. Please don't waste your time with posting false information about your experience in crypto or false information about cryptos. This is very useless for you because you can't earn from it, why?  Because moderators are always active in this forum, if they found your post is not true and you are just made it to gain reputation points or to fulfill your 30 posts per day posts, they will just delete it immediate so it means it is just a waste of time for you. Moderators could also give you warning point for posting false information so please help yourself to become successful. We're always here to help each other so help yourself too because all of us here wanted to be successful in cryptos. 

If you agree with me give this topic a heart react, thanks. 

Yes you are absolutely right dear mate.Just commenting or posting doesn't do anything. The fun is that if your comment or post is interesting and useful to others, like you, I would say don't waste your time and focus on your work or to do well.

Time goes on even before we get to know it is losing. We won't even understand we are wasting it or not. It really takes a lot of time to realize that we have wasted the time. Nothing can be replaced for time so it's better not to waste it and use it wisely. How we use our time right now determines how we are gonna spend time in future.So get engaged in useful things.

Yes we shoul post usefull.we should not make useless posts .if we dont have knowledge about a topic so we should jot reply to it because it makes no sense and also make a problem for you because if you do it so you wil be banned so better to not reply to that topic or to make posts if you don't have information or good idea.

Hello my dear freinds , crypto talk is the best platform for improving langauge skills and also it will provide money for each usefull comments so don't waste time , participate in the discussion it will very much effective for your career  I hope you guyz never disappointed

Dear Mate, You are right. Here everyone should create useful content. But everyone has to write to create a topic if he is wrong we should help him and correct his mistake instead of giving negative feedback. A one can learn a lot from his mistake. I doesn't mean that create such type of post on which moderators give you warring post. Work Hard and make yourself valuable. You all members are good.

I agree with your words. This platform is not just to make your earning but it is also a source of learning for others what you write would be read by others and  if you write false information it will lead them make false concepts so just to get your earning don't make other  lean false information

• +1 1

Hay friend I am agree.Waste your time is bad thing. 

It is bad habbit.

I hate waste time.Iam work to hard in waste time.

Work hard too success.

I totally agree with this.There is a saying that once time goes by it never comes back.So we should all take advantage of time without wasting time.We can achieve success in life if we can finish all the work in time.Time teaches us a lot.

Edited by Diya2343

On 4/30/2020 at 5:34 PM, Raven said:

All of the member should read this topic. I just want you to remind about posting topics here. Please don't waste your time with posting false information about your experience in crypto or false information about cryptos. This is very useless for you because you can't earn from it, why?  Because moderators are always active in this forum, if they found your post is not true and you are just made it to gain reputation points or to fulfill your 30 posts per day posts, they will just delete it immediate so it means it is just a waste of time for you. Moderators could also give you warning point for posting false information so please help yourself to become successful. We're always here to help each other so help yourself too because all of us here wanted to be successful in cryptos. 

If you agree with me give this topic a heart react, thanks. 

I also wear my precious time in fake websites because I think that I can earn good I am tried because many sites cheat me and I wish I will earn good amount and then after big struggle my friend told me about this site and he ensure that it is good and honest website and now I am working here and I hope I also get good amount through this forum.

Your words are completely realistic, you should never publish any wrong and non-purposeful subject.
In any case, anyone who posts posts on this forum should verify the authenticity of the information he has written, which requires a little research, thus avoiding the process of deleting his post or even blocking it.
The problem is sometimes that there are some members posting posts that have nothing to do with cryptocurrencies, I'm really surprised what their goal is!

Edited by Jeff J Carrel

Wasting time is very harmful for any member.they should  proper use of their time . Don't wasting your time with posting false information.because moderators are active in this forum .they will waring you for wrong information.

It is the one of the best fectors in a human life by help of it we could improve status of life give help to other.i strongly emphasize give value to time rather than money.

i found out that a lot of people don't follow this simple rule unfortunately . i see a lot of posts where people ask the same questions over and over again and they are mostly about rules and regulation but why these people can't just the the topics of all the rules at the top of almost each section? thus a lot of these topics are removed by moderators and people who wrote posts there wasted their time as well. 

Yes you are right my friend. Stop wasting your time because life is to short so take your life serious about your goals and dreams. Wasting of time is bad thing in people which can affect on people life's.